Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Just saying ....... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105253)

Soul Searching 04-09-2016 10:32 PM

Just saying .......

From the day I met my wife I knew that she was the one .... :smile:

Now here we are, 34 years later and we are still best friends, and quite often we know what each other is thinking, or about to say ..... we harmonise, like the music and lyrics in a really good song.

I couldn't imagine being without her ...... just saying ........ :smile:

This is for Wendy.

https://youtu.be/4Zx27dP1mTg

Soul Searching 04-09-2016 11:20 PM

I know that we have been together before .....

She feels the same way too ...... :smile:

Soul Searching 04-09-2016 11:26 PM

From the day we met, we are so comfortable together ..... like we already knew each other ..... :smile:

I wonder, has anyone else here experienced this ?

linen53 05-09-2016 12:26 AM

Absolutely, you recognized her the first time you met her. You have probably shared incarnations with each other many times. But your relationship might have been altered in other incarnations.

Instead of husband and wife, for example you might have been besties. Or a grandchild/grandparent. Just saying.

That is so sweet that your love has grown over the years.

shoni7510 05-09-2016 09:38 AM

You are lucky to have that kind of love for that long with someone you adore. You probably are soulmates for many lives before.

Lorelyen 05-09-2016 06:29 PM

Wonderful story. One of those fabulous times of love at first sight enduring...

:smile:

Soul Searching 05-09-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
Absolutely, you recognized her the first time you met her. You have probably shared incarnations with each other many times. But your relationship might have been altered in other incarnations.

Instead of husband and wife, for example you might have been besties. Or a grandchild/grandparent. Just saying.

That is so sweet that your love has grown over the years.

Thanks .... we have a very uncomplicated relationship ..... never arguing with each other, rather we see eye to eye about most things ..... we have very similar tastes.

You could think that would lead to a dull or even boring life, but the opposite is true .... we have lots of fun, and laugh a lot, quite often at the quirky side of things in life.

I have often thought that maybe we are both very close "Old Souls" who are coming around again, especially as we both prefer each others company over making many other friendships, and keep away from all of life's drama's as much as is possible .....

Don't get me wrong, we have been through some pretty difficult times and health scares ..... life can be very harsh and unpredictable at times, we know this from first hand experiences, but we always seem to come through stronger as a couple.

I know I am blessed :smile:

Soul Searching 05-09-2016 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoni7510
You are lucky to have that kind of love for that long with someone you adore. You probably are soulmates for many lives before.

I totally agree shoni ... thanks !! :smile:

Soul Searching 05-09-2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Wonderful story. One of those fabulous times of love at first sight enduring...

:smile:

Thanks Lorelyen :smile:

girlsearching 06-09-2016 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53

That is so sweet that your love has grown over the years

I hope to have this if I ever meet my Soul Connection. The Recognition and knowing him in multiple past lives rather the encounters were positive and negative.