Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Can anyone reccogmend a good book that would teach me how to channel? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28692)

Phoenix Fire 09-01-2012 10:59 PM

Can anyone reccogmend a good book that would teach me how to channel?

I know i have a spirit/ghost present in my house, and sometimes i can sense the spirit as though it was looking over my shoulder, i have tried automated writing and nothing happened.I just feel if spirit is near it may be trying to get a message to me, but i can only sense spirit i cant hear them, although i do get a ringing sound in my hear when the spirit is close.

Phoenix Fire 11-01-2012 12:46 PM

Please disregard this question as my spirit guide has stepped in to teach me. :-)

Shabby 11-01-2012 02:18 PM

Good for you!

mattie 11-01-2012 02:50 PM

Sounds Like Progress

That's great. It can be useful to vet all spirits contacting you or your contacting them to make sure they're not wasting your time w/ a trickster.

Phoenix Fire 11-01-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattie
That's great. It can be useful to vet all spirits contacting you or your contacting them to make sure they're not wasting your time w/ a trickster.

So i have to test this spirit to see if it is my real spirit guide,that is going to be difficult since we do not speak the same language.I would like your genuine thoughts on this, so i will tell you how i came to believe my experiance was being introduced to my spirit guide.

I meditate every evening, one evening while meditating a face appeared. before me and i was slightly starteled, it was the face of a tribal man with dark skin, and thick white lines around each of his eyes.I came out of my meditation after seeing the face, but didn't give it a second thought, the next evening while meditating i found myself in a jungle or rain forrestwith the same tribal man, and. he was showing me all the different animals, not with words, but with pointing out the animals, he pointed to some monkeys in a tree, and laughed whdnw one of the monkeys tried throwing some fruit at me.As we walked together it felt as though we had been friends forever.

miss_believed 15-01-2012 05:43 PM

there is one on amazon i was recommended by a spiritual practisioner, i've been told by 3 people now i'm a channel and seen way too many signs for it but i really am totally new to it, the book was called opening to channel it wasn't very much i only just started reading it.
xx

Cano 25-01-2012 03:39 PM

Channeling is a discusion with the alter ego.

Cano

AJP 23-02-2012 01:56 PM

I don't think any book can teach you this.

ArmoaENERGY 23-02-2012 04:42 PM

Just open your heart and then you can Channeling :)

ThinkingAloud 29-02-2012 01:35 PM

Maybe just try and gently feel the energy to begin with