Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   What crystals are you working with at the mo? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2642)

Whisperer 09-03-2007 10:38 PM

What crystals are you working with at the mo?

I love the way that you get drawn to different crystals at different times, working with their individual energies :)

I've never got a piece of Chiastolite too far away but at the moment am drawn to Hemmimorphite, Green Kyanite and Snow Quartz.

Hemmimorphite has an amazingly calm energy to it, I get the feeling of sitting on a snow capped mountain with it, just breathing in the fresh air and admiring the view.

Green Kyanite is a realy grounding stone and very Earthy - my pixies like it when we play with that one.

Snow Quartz is a new one thats just creeped in recently - reckon there is soe self healing coming up soon!!

Which ones are you drawn to or are working with at the moment?

ljepotica 09-03-2007 11:05 PM

Hello Whisperer,

I like the idea of this post:)

At the moment I always sleep with my pink kunzite under my pillow-it's very soothing and relaxing and weird as it may seem I feel "incomplete" if I don't put it under my pillow.

I normally take my citrine with me when I go out-it makes me happy and cheerful and it loves going out with me-it always smiles and cheers when I pick it up to put it in my pocket.

I also somtimes take my amethyst with me when I go out-it calms me and keeps my feet on the ground-it gives me wisdom and knowledge-if that makes sense.

Sometimes I take my green jade egg with me when I go outside-it shows me universal love and is very soothing-I love holding it in my hands.

I also wear my watermelon tourmaline around my neck when I go out-it helps a lot to keep negativity away.

I keep my rose quartz and one of my two clear quartz crystals on my bed at all times.

The other clear quartz when I look at it-or inside it takes me other places-and perhaps dimensions-I really am in another mystical place when I look into it or hold it-it's very spiritual for me:)

My kyanite is like a sword but from another world-it's amazing looking at its blue body-it's like some hidden mountainous landscape-I can get lost looking at it. It reminds me of being at a mountain top and accompnishment...

Whisperer 09-03-2007 11:07 PM

Thank you for sharing :smile:

I absolutely love the energy of Kunzite - Pure love all the way :D

Ascended Master 10-03-2007 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisperer
Which ones are you drawn to or are working with at the moment?

Tibetan Quartz.... WHACK!! lol :D

ljepotica 12-03-2007 12:53 AM

Hey guys,

Maybe you can help me here.

I purchased a clear quartz crystal a few weeks back and this one has another tiny quartz crystal attached to the bottom of it-I call it the crystals baby crystal:)
This tiny crystal is horizontally attached and is about 2 cms long with about 1cm width.
I looked at the crystal bible to determine it's shape and the closest I got was cathedral but as I said the second crystal is tiny and lies horizontally at the base and yet all the pictures of cathedral quartz I've seen have both crystals verticle...

Is it a cathedral in that case?

I can try to take a picture of it and attach it here if you need clarification!

Please help me here.

Thanks,

Lots of love,

S xxxx

Whisperer 12-03-2007 03:19 PM

Hi S,

It could be a bridge quartz if the smaller quartz is in the larger one, or it could be a cross quartz, a cathedral quartz like you say is where the quartzs are vertically attached.

If you could pop up a photo it would make it a lot easier!

Kind blessings
Whisp

ljepotica 12-03-2007 09:11 PM

Ok then here is an image of my crystal:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...g?t=1173733803

As you can see the "baby" crystal is vertical and at the base:)

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx

daisy 12-03-2007 11:54 PM

wow that's different! not seen one like that before

Whisperer 13-03-2007 01:03 PM

Hi S,

Firstly, what a stunning piece you have there! Some real energy booting off of it and some travelling to the stars to be done!

From the picture I would say it was a bridge quartz.

Have awesome fun with him!!

xx

ljepotica 13-03-2007 02:44 PM

Thanks whisperer,

It's a really special and beautiful crystal and everytime I look into it I see angelic forms and I even see mountainous civilisations-it's a bit cloudy and it looks very mystical to me...

I'd like to tell you what happened when I used it:

Yesterday I lay in bed and placed it over my third eye chakra and went off into a meditative state I did cleanse my body with white light and also surrounded my body with white light as a shield and also asked AA Micheal to put his blue light around my white shield for protection-I was relaxed and calm and was trying to astrally project-well it started off as a meditation and I suddenly wanted to try to ap as I've never ap'd before anyhow I felt as if I was floating in the air-I don't know if this was ap as I read that it takes time to leave your body, anyhow suddenly I noticed in my minds eye that I went to two different places:

1) Of a block of inner-city flats that were half collapsed-it was if an earthquake had hit the area but had stopped before the entire flats collapsed into rubble. It was daylight and the sky was blue.

2) A really dark mansion at night-it was pitch black and I was outside this house and was flying into it-inside it was also almost pitch black but I didn't want to go into this mansion and so I said "no I'm not interested in going in there-I want to move out" and as I said this I came out of the mansion.

Basically as I didn't know what was going on I came out of this experience and became aware of being in my body. After I did this I started to feel little electric shocks in my hands and the soles of my feet and it felt like something was pulling the top of my head-it was as if something got hold of a cord that came out of my head and was pulling it...this also happened during the time I was visiting those buildings.

Sorry guys I guess maybe this is meant to be in meditation but I put it here as I used my crystal during meditation.

Could you please tell me what happened there? How did I see these buildings and why the feelings afterwards?
Surely that wasn't astral projection was it?

Thanks for reading this guys,

Lots of love,

S xxxx