Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Do you share your afterlife knowledge with other people? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120173)

CancerSurvivors 20-04-2018 04:57 PM

hello
i dont share it

jimmymc25 21-04-2018 06:44 AM

No.....but I need more knowledge.

Even then I wouldn't say anything unless....I was asked.

Burntfruit 07-05-2018 10:35 PM

I think the general consensus of the light, is that they want us to spread the message.

I have heard stories of people who talk about it, but the receiver just does not accept it. But yeah, I think in general the folks on the other side want us to spread the message.

Janetsplanet 17-08-2018 08:49 PM

I do share it with most people and many of my friends have come along for the ride! Its been an amazing journey for all of us! xo

Nldaniels86 19-08-2018 08:28 AM

I find this too. I am fortunate to have my Mum to talk to as a fellow Wiccan, but I also have family members who are full Christian who do not like it and look at it as devil worship. My partner never used to believe and would not want to listen, but I have stuck to my beliefs and well, here I am. I am proud of who I am but I have a very chosen few who I can talk to about it. That is the walk of a Wiccan, not everyone wants to know, so I have learnt to just communicate with the few that do. I haven't stopped talking to those who don't, I just don't talk about it :D

X

MissCreativeSpirit 13-09-2018 03:41 AM

Unless I am in a New Age/Thought group where I know others around me would be open to it...I rarely go there.

MissCreativeSpirit 17-09-2018 03:27 AM

I am still learning about the after life or as Abraham would call it non-physical. I have a feeling my ability to remote view and/astral project orbilocate it is calledis normal continual thing in the non physical. But also spirits help.me a little. I am being tutored hear and there by a scientist which is fantastic!

Winter Song 28-09-2018 09:30 PM

I share my experience with others when I know they would be receptive to it, and that it would be of genuine help to them. To tell people who are not open to it, or who don't really care but are merely curious, would be like casting pearls before swine.

Now, there is nothing wrong with swine; I have met some very fine pigs in my life! However, they have no use for pearls, and cannot see any value in them. There is nothing wrong with this; they are simply pigs being pigs, seeing the world from their piggy point of view. As they trample pearls into the muck, it is not from bad intentions, but rather a lack of awareness, and a different set of priorities.

Nobody has to be converted, or convinced of the reality of my experience. Nor must I make myself a target for ridicule and abuse, in the name of "saving" others. After all, there is nothing to be saved from. Yet when I feel that little nudge, the one that means, "This person is ready to hear it," I have no trouble sharing it.

Hemera 04-10-2018 06:56 PM

I only talk about it with likeminded peeps. I meet people where they are at. No one is going to believe you, unless they are ready to.