Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Dem "portals" though! And shifting timelines! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118212)

ForgedInFire 06-11-2017 02:43 PM

Dem "portals" though! And shifting timelines!

Did you see it? That portal that opened up in the sky? The one that keeps "Helping" the DF get into union that occur all the time and nearly every month. Oh whats that you say.. you didnt see that one just open up in the sky?

oh oh wait.. it just closed so oops you miss out.. maybe next time when one pops up in the sky you might get magically sucked into union.

And whats more.. You shifted 100 timelines and are in a new place and further then ever before! Didnt you realize it when it just happened when that portal sucked you all up in it and spit you out into a new reality? You are now so healed and you dont have any work to do and are just wating on the dm "to wake up". Didnt you realize that? That portal sucke doyu in healed you and put you in that new timeline and union is NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW.. youre already in it didnt you notice?

What you didnt? How could you not after seeing that portal opening up in the sky?

Thats because you are falling for yet another cray cray DF creation that has no truth whatsoever! There are no such things as "portals" and they are definitely not doing anything for you to get into union either. Its all make believe and feel good rhetoric the DF desperately cling to keep living in that fantasy world.

SO very sorry to be the bearer of good news. Portals dont exist And there is no such thing as shifting timelines either. How sad.. it takes a "spiritually behind DM compared to the DF" to point out this nonsense cray cray DF lie. Just another one of the many lies the DF perpetrate and fall for.

Thats why the DM wants nothing to do with you!

Flameseeker 06-11-2017 02:47 PM

Yes, there are many whom are making a lot of money from TF theory.

But it is our own to see them for what that are.

Is it not ? how we react, that matters

ForgedInFire 06-11-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Yes, there are many whom are making a lot of money from TF theory.

But it is our own to see them for what that are.

Is it not ? how we react, that matters

Yep and im not one of them. i do agree with you that other need to learn themselves.. but just so tired of the chaotic energy the majority of DF contribute to the collective. I get to feel that stuff ya know.. quite sick of it too.

unicorn68 06-11-2017 04:48 PM

oh yes that portals opening alright....on the 11th maybe?and finally after that momentous time when nothing will probably actually happen then i might be able to get some sleep....this has been one loong month!!!yay back to chopping wood.....

FairyCrystal 06-11-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Yep and im not one of them. i do agree with you that other need to learn themselves.. but just so tired of the chaotic energy the majority of DF contribute to the collective. I get to feel that stuff ya know.. quite sick of it too.

Sorry to say, but if you're so sick of it, why bother with the TF/Soulmate forums?
There's enough negativity going 'round in the TF community as it is. Why add to it by spewing your anger all the time?
If it upsets you so much, take your focus off of it and go do something else. Problem solved.
If you want to help people who seem lost in the process, ranting isn't going to help them. If you do have insights it'll go down better if you share those from a place of love and willingness to help and spread light.
Spreading negativity and anger is not anything anyone wants. Unless they're totally negative themselves.

Oh, and gender bashing isn't particularly charming nor pleasant either. Stands out in your posts that you always knock women or DF.

Ariaecheflame 06-11-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Wow....there appears to be some healing surrounding this issue on your behalf.

I have done alot of work to heal my relationships with the men in my life some who have hurt me quite significantly and in ways which at one point caused deep trauma. I have even forgiven a rapist.

Perhaps deep down within you - you may find some forgiveness and compassion... nothings gunna change if we all bash each other down.

Ariaecheflame 06-11-2017 07:08 PM

I might add... that there is always an aspect of SELF - FORGIVENESS involved in forgiveness...

Perhaps you are also angry at yourself and need to forgive yourself... in reguards to this deeper anger and unforgiveness towards the females you feel have hurt you.

Ciona 06-11-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

I get to feel that stuff ya know.. quite sick of it too.

You sound just like a DF here. :) It's your responsibility what environments and energy or other influences you're allowing yourself to be exposed to.

Hope you're taking good care of yourself these days. I too am having to unplug from some things which have really annoyed me as of late.

Thousands upon thousands of years of social programming into the DF etheric body by society is imo by far one of the hardest paradigms to shift.

Too bad that for every DM who goes his correct way, there's another DM (as well as other DFs) filling the DFs ears through advertising or Hollywood or princess dreams or what have you, with more social programming about what her role is and what she should want and what she deserves. A lot of that is really easy to agree with when you hear it. What DF doesn't think she deserves the so-called primo set up? So many myths and social influences on the DF every second.

It's certainly economically advantageous for many corporations to keep the DF in these ideas and belief systems.

Nan948 06-11-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Did you see it? That portal that opened up in the sky? The one that keeps "Helping" the DF get into union that occur all the time and nearly every month. Oh whats that you say.. you didnt see that one just open up in the sky?

oh oh wait.. it just closed so oops you miss out.. maybe next time when one pops up in the sky you might get magically sucked into union.

And whats more.. You shifted 100 timelines and are in a new place and further then ever before! Didnt you realize it when it just happened when that portal sucked you all up in it and spit you out into a new reality? You are now so healed and you dont have any work to do and are just wating on the dm "to wake up". Didnt you realize that? That portal sucke doyu in healed you and put you in that new timeline and union is NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW.. youre already in it didnt you notice?

What you didnt? How could you not after seeing that portal opening up in the sky?

Thats because you are falling for yet another cray cray DF creation that has no truth whatsoever! There are no such things as "portals" and they are definitely not doing anything for you to get into union either. Its all make believe and feel good rhetoric the DF desperately cling to keep living in that fantasy world.

SO very sorry to be the bearer of good news. Portals dont exist And there is no such thing as shifting timelines either. How sad.. it takes a "spiritually behind DM compared to the DF" to point out this nonsense cray cray DF lie. Just another one of the many lies the DF perpetrate and fall for.

I feel your frustration. LOL

I think portals and reading are interesting. And I believe it is probably the path of some tf to take an interest in them, because that is where the tf talks seems to inevitable leads. But I think these portals and readings should be taken as lessons as well. It is not a place where you dwell for long. It is just a stepping stone to you, to your inner guide.

I think this forum has come a long way. Most are moving along from what some call codependency and are learning about themselves, how to heal themselves and stand on their own feet in happiness and listening to their own inner voice regarding what path to take and I think that is great!

Depending on monthly portals, readings to me is moving away from one prison into another, codependency and reliance on your twin flame to codependency, reliance, addictions on portals and readings. It just another way to take away your freedom of thought and direction.

Trust in your self, and inner guide should eventually kick in no? I assume that at their highest good that is what these portals and readings are meant to do. Not to keep you chained to them forever running around in circles while losing yourself.

Instead of focusing on personal emotions and working through it most think, its just another portal just ride it out and it will be over at the same time for everyone. Instead of relying on your own inner guide people now listen to readings and adjust their behaviour to fit what the reading says for this month which just becomes an addiction to treat. Who needs another challenge to overcome on this tf journey.

Nan948 06-11-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

LOL. I laugh here because I am going to switch gears so bear with me. When I first came on here I read about your experiences with your tf and from the tf literature/talk your tf sounds exactly like the DM. She did not seem to be on the DF journey.

Which would then make you from the literature the DF. Yes, they said you the man yet you are the DF, but don't worry as I read it, this does not make you not the man. :wink:

So, that would mean right now you are hating on yourself. Is this what we would call mirroring or is this what we would just call hating on yourself? Hating on yourself is never a good thing.

So, I am going to suggest this. Pretend you are on the DF's journey at least for a week. Play with the idea and turn it around and find out ways the divine feminine are healing themselves from the DM choices. And remember you the man.:wink: The DF is just the journey/path that one is on. This path can change and tf will sometimes switch roles. At least that is what I understand from the tf talk.:smile:

Stop being so angry at your twin. You are just making her feel bad and making thoughts of union even more difficult. She is a person too, just like you. She is making choices the best that she knows how and you should forgive her for that and trust that she will find her way as you will. The more you heal and let go of your anger towards her and her choices the more that she will heal as well. But, you are not healing for her. You are healing for you.

Be gentle with yourself and send yourself some love. I think you need it and I think your twin-flame would like to feel that you are totally crushing on yourself. It will bring a smile to both your faces. Just my thoughts. :-)