Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Strange things have happened to me for a while (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116241)

ReVarre 19-08-2017 08:10 AM

Strange things have happened to me for a while

I'm not really used to the whole culture with mediumship, but I've realized that there might be a pretty high chance/risk that I am psychic, and yeah, it still feels kinda weird to admit that since I am not that kind of guy. Anyway.

I've now read up on creating shields, and grounding. Funny thing is that I've been grounding before guided by my intution or something else, maybe spirits, maybe angels. I've seen ascended masters perhaps, I'm a bit skeptical still, and I've met a higher-vibrating version of past encounters of people that were mean to me as a child who showed me another way of looking at those experiences which made me be able to leave and forgive that I experienced that. I am still not convinced that it is real. But I'm at least starting to at least consider it might be.

So I am seeing like a transparent shield around my body, seen this for a while, sometimes I see something shaped like a transparent small ball of some sorts, creating the shape of a cup in front of me. If I focus on it, it comes closer, it seem to penetrate my shielding. Sometimes I can feel something stabbing me, or feeling a choking sensation on my throat (it doesn't hurt, it might be a manifestation of fear, and expectations arise which I am aware of, not identified with, but a man can only take that much annoyances before getting mad at the disrespecting nature of these forces).

I do not try to fight back at it too much, I just more or less try to push it out of my experiences, tho I can get pretty angry, which probably anyone would be if they felt they were being assaulted. Anyway.

What do I do when these things arise? Stop focusing on it? It seems to work, but it always finds me sooner or later, or maybe I detect it, and then it gains momentum by focusing on a negative sensation.

Oh and I've seen, even felt spiritual energies of a higher frequency. I think I've seen demonic entities, but it seems they are not demons if you change your relationship with them. Actually I don't know if I need any help at all, just that it would be nice if someone could confirm what it is I'm experiencing.

Seen small cloud-shaped blobs too when I'm outside, they are gray or purple-colored. They often come towards me, but they feel neutral. Maybe it's some form of nature-oriented conciousness.

Some of these entities are talking to me, some even trick me into believing I am them, but I always clear out the confusion afterwards. The fear is sometimes I'm being brainwashed, since I have no recollection of the encounter afterwards. But if I don't remember the experience I guess it can't affect my thinking more than creating uncertainty and confusion.

Someone, help me get some clarifaction and outer perspective on these strange phenomena.

Thanks in advance.

ReVarre 19-08-2017 06:46 PM

Lol. I realized now what it was. My mind was producing hallucinations to confuse and instill fear. Now whenever I see something stabbing me I just laugh, cause I get it's just the drama of the mind, trying to make me take it seriously so it has power over me. Or something like that.

Anyway it's just funny now, so nvm! xD

Gave me quite a scare tho when I saw this girl-demon stabbing towards my eye xD quite a shock indeed, and very funny and exciting XD

CrystalSong 19-08-2017 07:04 PM

Technically we're all psychic and always have been, it's just that most of us are in denial and pretend to not notice.
The shield you see is most likely your auric field, some people will put up shielding around this field, that can often be seen by psychics also. I recall one day sitting with a young man talking about spiritual related things and saying to him "I see roses all around you, what's up with that?" He said "Oh that's my shielding, I use Roses".

Yesterday a young woman came in for a Cleansing and Purifying and afterwards I measured her auric field and it's level of energy as I usually do for clients (it's sort of like tracking ones weight and blood pressure) and hit out on the edge of her field a cool flowing energy that felt sort of like water.
I asked her if she was running psychic shielding and if so Well Done, it's nice and firm and very present. She responded "Yes, you gave me a waterfall shielding last time I was in". I nearly split myself laughing!
Anyway you get the point - they work and are real energy constructs.

As to Beings out side your field - there are those, most of them are just 'etheric wildlife going about their business.
But also there's just undifferentiated energy waiting around to be told what to do - so when you see something and have a little startle or fear you are assigning the energy to become something, 'Boogey Man', 'Scary girl with knife', 'demon', 'black looming figure with red eyes' and so on - when your psychic visual abilities are tuned you'll then see your thought creation.

So, have fun, stay grounded and careful what you create! :) (think into existence)

lauterb 21-08-2017 02:12 PM

Dear ReVarre

The same process as you get your drivers license, you do somethings like studying the law, plates etc before you start stearing a wheel. In your case you must do the same study about spirits and how it works and after that you will better know to "drive" in spiritual world.

I suggest to study books from Allan Kardec, first The SpiritĀ“s Book. you can freely download at internet a pdf file.

Good study!