Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Venus retrograde? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125645)

Rachella 10-10-2018 09:46 PM

Venus retrograde?

Hi guys, some of you were talking about this in another thread and thought to create a new one, as this wasn't the OP question. I have been reading about the Venus retrograde and how it will impact my sign, lovely Libra :)
I read that it's time for evaluation and introspection, possibly preparing to new ways of relating. I got all this, but... this has already been my own personal theme for the last couple of years. I mean, as far as I am concerned Venus started to slow down long ago, particularly regarding relationships. So, what shall I expect with Venus going "officially" retrograde? A solo trip on Himalaya?:icon_eek:
If you have some knowledge please share, I am curious :smile:

FairyCrystal 11-10-2018 11:22 PM

Plenty of info on it on the net.
It's in Scorpio for the most part and Scorpio is intense, mysterious, deep. Meaning a lot of deep things relating to money, beauty, love relationship can come up. From past relationships and even from past lives.
Stuff you thought you'd dealt with, old wounds. And things related to money could also be affected.
Because it can be an emotional time, not the best of times to make big decisions.
When it goes in Libra end of the month I believe, it's about relating, so focused on others. As Libra is about harmony, avoiding conflict and so on it could be that you feel wobbly, insecure, or swayed by others.
If you want to know the full story, Google it. lots of info on it.

Rachella 12-10-2018 07:01 AM

Thanks Fairy Crystal. Yes, I know to use Google :biggrin: I have already Googled Venus retrograde, it says so in my post. My question was another though. Never mind.

MissCreativeSpirit 20-10-2018 09:48 PM

I guess I don't get if there is a specific question either. But it I'd s topic of interest to me as I am Libra too.

Khalli 21-10-2018 05:49 AM

Been a bumpy ride!:rolleyes:

VanGoGurl 21-10-2018 05:48 PM

I didn’t realize there is a Venus retrograde. I’m going to google info about as well. I am not really knowledgeable about the specific retrogrades.

I’m assuming that Rachella is asking more specific information that wasn’t found by research online specially concerning Libras.

I am a Libra as well. I’m curious too!

Lucky 21-10-2018 06:23 PM

Libra here too! And it has been a bit of a bumpy ride! The only question I see in your post is how this retrograde will affect Libra specifically. I can't remember what site I found it on but I did come across an article how it will affect the signs that are ruled by Venus, including Libra. You say you've been focusing on introspection and re evaluating for years already, same here, and for me I'd say this retrograde has already highlighted some ongoing repeatative patterns as if to say "girl, wake up!". Never fun...but needed.

Rachella 22-10-2018 09:04 AM

My original question

I have the feeling I have already lived through a Venus retrograde for the last two years of my life (with all it entails that you can research online: withdrawal, loneliness, introspection, etc.) Now that we are "officially in a retrograde, is it going to get better or worse in regards to these themes? :confused:

Sorry, I thought I had been clear enough, my bad.

Anyway, now that Venus retrograde has officially kicked in, I have been experiencing the resurface of old family patterns. I have had a nasty fight with my sister. She insulted me a lot and surprisingly I have been able to keep quiet and not to react. My sister is possibly the person I love the most in my life, but there's some gunk to clear up dating back to our childhood.
As for friendships and "love", I received great insights too.
However, as I said, my life had already taken this direction, healing and understanding better my relationships.
How has it been so far for you fellows Libras?

Rachella 22-10-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khalli
Been a bumpy ride!:rolleyes:

Ditto! So good and so bad. Where are we going though? :hug2:

minxoto 26-10-2018 09:20 PM

My short opinion on this:

This is a past-life issue.

I believe you were out of balance in previous life when it comes to outer beauty and outer values.

You got a sort of cosmic verdict in the in-between state before you were born into this life that you need to change that. Now is the time so change so that the beauty and value comes from the inside.

Hence the interest for astrology :-)

minx.