Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Archangel Michael (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36136)

AngelAndriel 21-05-2012 02:20 PM

Archangel Michael

Hi, I had alot of encounters with Angels. Michael is one of many Angels that I have been blessed to develop a friendship with. He is a very kind and an amazing angel. He is a very humble but he possesses alot of Power and Authority. I believe Michael is the purest heart of all the Angelic realm. He has protected me and my family. He has also healed me and guided me and my family back to God. When my family almost gave up and I told them about my encounters with him they thought I was crazy. But, he defended me and showed himself to them and now they all believe that I know Michael. Can anyone else tell me their experiences/encounters with Saint Archangel Michael? He is an amazing angel and I would love to hear what he has done in other people's lives.

Shayannah 21-05-2012 04:11 PM

Hello Andriel,

First of a normal hi, I am Shayannah as you can see =P.
thanks for sharing your story about archangel Michael and your experience with him.
Have to say it's always nice to read about people that met the Angel or his Energy.
I myself also have some experience with Michael as well as with some other angels. But i'm not big on the sharing part, you can always send a message if you are really curious,

Gr4ssh0pp3r 21-05-2012 04:25 PM

May seem odd, but Archangel Michael makes me think of Dr. Oz, a lot -- not sure if you're familiar with American T.V.

There are certainly many accounts of encounters, and I think You Tube may be a good resource to find some other people that have had these type of experiences. You Tube, I have found, is a great resource to find other people that have had highly evolved religious experiences, believe it or not.

Peace and Love.

Dragonfly1 21-05-2012 11:15 PM

I have experienced and still do experience the Divine presence of ArchAngel Michael, the strength and courage and protection he provides for myself and my family....everyone, is beautiful......he truly is an angel of God.....amazing and awe inspiring........blessings x

iScorpio 21-05-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shayannah
it's always nice to read about people that met the Angel or his Energy.

Yup.. his energy is very calming, but lots of power behind it. I feel his energy is a purple color.. Makes me see the color purple when I feel him.
x

AngelAndriel 21-05-2012 11:59 PM

Yes, and demons fear him. I normally see white and gold with michael but I have also seen purple energy.

AngelAndriel 22-05-2012 12:01 AM

Everything Michael does is a blessing. He is a great teacher but he never goes against what the Holy Spirit teaches.

shadedragon 22-05-2012 12:09 AM

Yes, I have too, developed a close friendship with him, over the course of my many different lives. He recently saved me and a friend of mine from something which would've killed me as I put myself between my friend/sister and the other creature, to protect her because she didn't have the strength and neither did I, but I wasn't going to leave her behind.. but he saved us and we are all okay -except for the creature of course- and he is beyond powerful and gentle, he is like a lion, with the love of a mother.

AngelAndriel 22-05-2012 12:30 AM

Shadedragon- that is exactly how he is... Like a lion but with the love of a mother. He is completely balanced. He made me cry when he gave my the scripture from the Bible Numbers 23:19-God is not human, that he should lie,
not a human being, that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?

AngelAndriel 22-05-2012 12:31 AM

I love Dr. Oz!! Its a very good show and educational!