Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Paganism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Is there any shaman ashram in india? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=104019)

kralaro 30-07-2016 10:54 PM

Is there any shaman ashram in india?

I want to converse with God / Krishna.

Shivani Devi 01-08-2016 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kralaro
I want to converse with God / Krishna.

So much for 'ignoring God'...I told you He wouldn't let you. :smile:

He loves you and is showing you that right now!

Anyway, in answer to your question - the only thing close to 'Shamans' in the Hindu religion would be we Aghori.

It is also on the assumption that the Shaman would have the ability to communicate with God/Krishna first before they can impart a message from them or teach you how to do it....maybe get Krishna to guess your code....

Shamans basically only talk to 'Spirit' anyway and not 'The Great Spirit' although some do that too...no doubt.

I do not live in India - been there - not lived there, so I really wouldn't know.

Why do you want to converse with God/Krishna though? There's only one way to do that, but I don't think you're ready for it. It's a huge step and it takes a leap of faith you haven't got.

kralaro 01-08-2016 06:01 AM

Haha dear Necro :hug3:

I want to know answer to:
If God is compassionate then why hasn't God put an end to all pain and discomfort?

Though I may have desired God / Krishna for more selfish reasons too.

>There's only one way to do that, but I don't think you're ready for it. It's a huge step and it takes a leap of faith you haven't got.

:| What, please?

Shivani Devi 01-08-2016 06:40 AM

Quote:

Haha dear Necro :hug3:

I want to know answer to:
If God is compassionate then why hasn't God put an end to all pain and discomfort?

Though I may have desired God / Krishna for more selfish reasons too.

>There's only one way to do that, but I don't think you're ready for it. It's a huge step and it takes a leap of faith you haven't got.

:| What, please?

To understand the first part of that, you need to look at Karma and whoever said God was 'compassionate' in the first place? God does what God needs to do and leaves us humans forever judging His actions according to our limited standards.

The way to talk to God/Krishna is to establish a direct line through meditation, by losing your ego (or making it take a 'backseat') and if any feeling whatsoever, if any love is there or even that desire to talk to God - anything you feel at 'heart level' go into that and flow with that...

I have been trying to get you 'out of your head' here for ages, but I know I am never going to succeed in doing this - why I haven't given up already, I'll never know.

kralaro 02-08-2016 04:49 PM

> why I haven't given up already

Because you love me, admit it! :D

Shivani Devi 02-08-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

> why I haven't given up already

Because you love me, admit it! :D

I see that you have amazing potential and you know all this inside your own heart...I have only been trying to show you what is inside yourself.

Yes, I usually give up doing this...you are teaching me to have patience.

If I start loving one person, does that mean I have to love everybody then? I'm still trying to work that one out...

I'll admit I love you, if you can admit that you love God because I have the feeling you really do deep down and that's why I haven't given up on you.

MDBdivinity 24-05-2020 09:44 AM

Maharishi ashram
Sahaj Marg ashram
Prabhupadā ashram

kralaro 31-01-2021 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDBdivinity
Maharishi ashram
Sahaj Marg ashram
Prabhupadā ashram

I researched about them and they don't seem to be practicing shamanism. Can you please tell in detail that why you listed these ashrams?