Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   A few questions... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=25286)

SpiritCarrier 19-11-2011 10:15 PM

Mac,
It seems we are on the same path, I am interested in understand different peoples perspectives on a variety of issues as well.

I do appreciate you giving the newbie, me, a break and not challenging all of my beliefs in one go.:smile: I made no assumption about your questions, certainly none that would imply that you knew nothing about what you spoke of. I simply thought you meant to challenge my beliefs and opinions, while context is important I also think that by prefacing my statement with the words, "It is is my belief," that should be considered as well. When explaining a personal belief on a forum such as this I would think it impossible to give all the imformation in one post. So if the idea is given then a little leeway should be given.

I thought my original post was quite self explanatory, however obviously you did not. While we don't have to agree mac, I respect your right to disagree with any statement I make as I will do the same with the statements I disagree with. Isn't this how we all grow as individuals? :smile:

I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Blessed Be
spiritCarrier

mac 19-11-2011 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Mac,
It seems we are on the same path, I am interested in understand different peoples perspectives on a variety of issues as well.

I do appreciate you giving the newbie, me, a break and not challenging all of my beliefs in one go.:smile: I made no assumption about your questions, certainly none that would imply that you knew nothing about what you spoke of. I simply thought you meant to challenge my beliefs and opinions, while context is important I also think that by prefacing my statement with the words, "It is is my belief," that should be considered as well. When explaining a personal belief on a forum such as this I would think it impossible to give all the imformation in one post. So if the idea is given then a little leeway should be given.

I thought my original post was quite self explanatory, however obviously you did not. While we don't have to agree mac, I respect your right to disagree with any statement I make as I will do the same with the statements I disagree with. Isn't this how we all grow as individuals? :smile:

I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Blessed Be
spiritCarrier

:smile: great I'm always around.

Andrew 20-11-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NirvanaGirl
I hope it will be ok to ask a few questions here as to what happens after one dies. I read a fantastic thread in here by Sparrow - but dont think i saw the answer to any of these.

My first being, when one passes away are they fully aware of the loved ones they have just left behind?

Are they able to visit us right away, or does this take some time?

Theres also a few other things that are confusing me, i read that we can
reincarnate & chose to live another life or many lifes, would that then give
us more than 1 mother/father ect?! :confused:

Hope that question makes sense, i was trying to word it as best as i can...

Nirvana Girl, I am a moderator and contributor on AfterlifeForums.com, where many of your questions have been discussed by experts such as Roberta Grimes. Perhaps you should check it out?

Anyway, onto your questions:

1. Deceased people are fully aware of there loved ones:
There are a few exceptions to this rule (such as earthbound spirits) but the majority of the deceased are 100% aware of the grief and pain that their living family and friends have for them. Often times, this prevents the deceased from fully enjoying the afterlife, because they feel a little guilty. So, if you have just lost someone, it would be beneficial to them if you thought of them and then told them that everything is okay, that you know you will see them again, and that you love and forgive them completely. This will help them enjoy the afterlife until you meet again. But yes, they are completely aware of what we are doing and can watch us whenever they want.

2. Visitations:
Whether or not the deceased can visit the living depends on many things. First off, it depends on what you mean by visit. It is very hard for the dead to physically manifest in this world, so often time they visit us in dreams instead. It appears that they most often do this anytime within the first year after their death. There doesn't appear to be any restrictions though, because some do it the very night of their death. It just depends on the situation and how deep the living person's grief is. You see, grief acts as a barrier preventing communication, so it is important to let grief go in order to be able to experience communication.

3. Reincarnation:
I was confused about reincarnation for a while, too, so I know what you mean. It would actually be more accurate to say that you have no mother or father, rather than to say that you have more than one. You see, we all have soul group - a group of people with whom we reincarnate through most of our lifetimes on earth (which can be hundreds). In the group, we are all perfectly close friends - no bonds such as mother, father, or brother exist. But, when we choose to play these roles on earth. We typically change it up each time though. So, for example, you may be your daughter's (in this lifetime) wife next time.

I hope this helps!

-Andrew
EternityForAllRadio.com

iolite 20-11-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

My first being, when one passes away are they fully aware of the loved ones they have just left behind?

It depends on the deceased loved one. Sometimes, they visit right away. Sometimes they need to be healed spiritually and spend time in hospital of sorts. When they finally recover, they can visit.

Quote:

us more than 1 mother/father ect?!

We have a soul group that we tend to stay with and reincarnate with. But its not always the same people over and over again who are your parents. Sometimes you are their parent, sometimes their your children, sometimes siblings and sometimes you reincarnate with different parents for a different reason.

I recommend Jane Robert's book "Oversoul 7 Trilogy" for you to read. The Oversoul 7 books are based on Seth's channels and cover the very questions you have.

Also..http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/o...tal-visit.html

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/e...nnys-tale.html

mac 20-11-2011 08:22 PM

"AfterlifeForums.com, where many of your questions have been discussed by experts such as Roberta Grimes."

Why is she seen as an expert?An expert on exactly what?

PanBaccha 20-11-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NirvanaGirl
I hope it will be ok to ask a few questions here as to what happens after one dies. I read a fantastic thread in here by Sparrow - but dont think i saw the answer to any of these.

us more than 1 mother/father ect?! :confused:

Hope that question makes sense, i was trying to word it as best as i can...

When one passes over they are usually met by friends, relatives or spirit guides, and even highly-evolved beings.
Their consciousness becomes expansive and more aware on several levels not used before; i.g. seeing time as a whole
and not in fragmented states, as in yesterday, today, and tomorrow. It is all one great happening.

Visitation can't be answered in time. As they live in a timeless dimension, and we in a slow-moving spectrum of events.
But they do visit with you, and quite often, as love is the greatest binding force in the heavens. But they do have a life still
to enjoy in sublime measures where they are at currently. But whatever they are involved in they are open, visually, audibly,
and cognitive of all your thoughts.

Reincarnation is a PERSONAL CHOICE usually taken on to facilitate growth, as heaven has no pain, sorrow, or the necessary friction
earth has to challenge soul growth through these experiences. Sometimes after a while relatives and friends decided to come back
for those reasons and are usually born into a group karma where similar situations and conditions needed to overcome are met
:smile:

NirvanaGirl 21-11-2011 07:54 PM

Really appreciating the selection of answers & opinions!
Giving me a lot to think over, thanks once again people =)