Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Ringing in my ear.. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21962)

justreal 08-09-2011 02:41 AM

The Ringing in my ear..

Ok I previously I posted a topic about "whats blocking me"...and now this part, you can say is like a to "be continued" but different topic/category/

My ear has been ringing lately started last week til now, maybe like around 4-5 times. Never happened as much as the last 2 weeks. Now I now once that happens, it means that your angels are trying to contact you/give you a message or even download something to you, like info for example.

Another thing, yesterday and before yesterday, during work, my right ear blocks or like pauses, for 2-3seconds, like as if its blocked with water(just like when you come out of the pool, etc) do u know anything about that?

How do I know what they are trying to tell me or contacting me for?

Xan 08-09-2011 02:53 AM

justreal... The ringing may or may not be guides, and truthfully I don't know who came up with that idea.

In my experience, and in many spiritual traditions, it is the non-physical sounds of existence that we begin to hear in the process of spiritual awakening. Simply listening to the sounds is a subtle yet powerfully transforming meditation practice.

Here's a thread on the subject:
The Inner Sound Current - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

Xan

Miss Hepburn 08-09-2011 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xan
justreal... The ringing may or may not be guides, and truthfully I don't know who came up with that idea.

In my experience, and in many spiritual traditions, it is the non-physical sounds of existence that we begin to hear in the process of spiritual awakening. Simply listening to the sounds is a subtle yet powerfully transforming meditation practice.

The Inner Sound Current - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

Xan

justreal - she's right.

justreal 08-09-2011 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xan

Xan

Thanks Xan...Im not saying it doesnt make sense, bcz it does, but please read the that follows, others may read it to..

http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot...it-guides.html

nightowl 08-09-2011 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justreal
Ok I previously I posted a topic about "whats blocking me"...and now this part, you can say is like a to "be continued" but different topic/category/

My ear has been ringing lately started last week til now, maybe like around 4-5 times. Never happened as much as the last 2 weeks. Now I now once that happens, it means that your angels are trying to contact you/give you a message or even download something to you, like info for example.

Another thing, yesterday and before yesterday, during work, my right ear blocks or like pauses, for 2-3seconds, like as if its blocked with water(just like when you come out of the pool, etc) do u know anything about that?

If I may suggest don't ignore the possibility that it could be a biological/physical cause, may want to have your ears checked. Do you have allergies or high blood pressure? Just a suggestion to consider...:smile:

nightowl

Gem 08-09-2011 03:20 AM

Quote:

Probably best to see a doctor and get him to look inside. He'll probably flush out your ears with warm water and everything will be just dandy.

marganda 08-09-2011 03:27 AM

Quote:

I believe in you. I know where you're getting at. Though the pool block is quite new too me.

For me when I started hearing rings and bells and choirs I started hearing my stones. They were noisy all together... I feel that may be Im getting mentally ill but I figured out that Im open. Until now I couldn't understand but I tried doing grounding and closing like a lot of people suggested to me. Now I feel it's not that worst compare to before. Im finally back in norm. It usually happen when i meditate and such.

santacruz18 08-09-2011 03:41 AM

How do I know what they are trying to tell me or contacting me for?[/quote]

Once and a while I get, what I would call, an ear pressure change and then a high pitch sound in one ear. I have a friend gets this too. I asked a medium, on SF, about this. She said it was my main guide. So.....
was it?

santacruz18 08-09-2011 03:41 AM

Quote:

Once and a while I get, what I would call, an ear pressure change and then a high pitch sound in one ear. I have a friend gets this too. I asked a medium, on SF, about this. She said it was my main guide. So.....
was it?[/quote]

Gem 08-09-2011 03:46 AM

See doctor man... get some proper advise... this internet stuff is... outlandish.