Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   What is the connection between rainbows and twin flame or soulmate? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118252)

Anne 08-11-2017 02:25 PM

Sometimes these connections act as a catalyst for our awakening/personal growth and are meant to be nothing more, nothing less.

It is deep and painful. The pain can be debilitating in the beginning, I know.
Eventually I realized the bitter weeping amounted to self-pity. It's been a struggle but I do less of that now.

Growing and growing up is really what it's about. As you say, you don't expect to see him again. It's a very tough lesson to learn...

Rainbows are one of life's blessings on earth.. They are perfect and wonderful to observe and I don't know anyone who isn't joyfully affected by seeing one...

unicorn68 08-11-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne
Sometimes these connections act as a catalyst for our awakening/personal growth and are meant to be nothing more, nothing less.

Eventually I realized the bitter weeping amounted to self-pity. It's been a struggle but I do less of that now.

Growing and growing up is really what it's about. As you say, you don't expect to see him again. It's a very tough lesson to learn...

Rainbows are one of life's blessings on earth.. They are perfect and wonderful to observe and I don't know anyone who isn't joyfully affected by seeing one...

amen to that.they most certainly are.i once came across a rainbow that was coming up straight up out of a mountain.vertical.no bow.was incredible.

unicorn68 08-11-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
I do think of him. Thats right. But it pains more because everything was so beautiful between us. I never expected this kind of fondness. I was never a happy person but he truly made me smile and I felt happy for the first time in my life.

We didnt even need to say anything. Our eyes conveyed all. And his stare was so peculiar because I could never look into his eyes properly. First there were so blue and second his stare blanked me out. It was like being looked past through. He never removed his gaze and I almost felt as if I was being looked into my soul.

All of it happened on campus so whenever I go to class, it comes rushing back. Plus I had filmed his demonstrations so hes there in my videos. He invited me to come to his rallies so I went.

I try hard but end up cursing myself that maybe I did something really wrong that I met with this. I wasnt even looking for love. I had given up. I just thought who was my partner and he needs to appear and look who came but was quickly taken away as well. Tbh the whole city and my university just bites me.

would it be true to say that this experience opened you up to who you might be able to BECOME?and that you kinda AWAKENED?this was no random event believe me.and even though it might be hurting right now,you are more than you were before.even though it is hurting right now.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unicorn68
would it be true to say that this experience opened you up to who you might be able to BECOME?and that you kinda AWAKENED?this was no random event believe me.

I did see mating snakes in my dream. I have dealt pain but Idk what this was. It didnt teach anything except I lost someone who was dear to me.

unicorn68 08-11-2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

I did see mating snakes in my dream. I have dealt pain but Idk what this was. It didnt teach anything except I lost someone who was dear to me.

oo thats seriously interesting.i will approach this from 2 angles.first of all lets get the definition of snake medicine from the medicine cards.it is about transformation.transmutation would be a better word.as snake grows it sheds its skin.the energies move from the material to the emotional and on to the spiritual.ever growing.right now i would hazard a guess that you are working your way through the emotional phase.and will shed your skin once again to move forwards into the spiritual.
from the other perspective i will need to delve deep into our pasts.it is said that saint patrick drove the snakes from ireland.st patrick who was actually a ROMAN.back then DRUIDS had 2 snakes intertwined as tattoos on their forearms that represented DIVINE healing.and this mutha****** drove them out.in other words this general or whoever he was basically decimated the entire pagan culture and belief system.but snakes absolutely represent divine healing.especially if there are 2 of them intertwined.as your dream said to you.....one of these days im gonna get them tats done.ill probably have to go back to ireland to do this cos i want it done in the celtic manner....

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

oo thats seriously interesting.i will approach this from 2 angles.first of all lets get the definition of snake medicine from the medicine cards.it is about transformation.transmutation would be a better word.as snake grows it sheds its skin.the energies move from the material to the emotional and on to the spiritual.ever growing.right now i would hazard a guess that you are working your way through the emotional phase.and will shed your skin once again to move forwards into the spiritual.
from the other perspective i will need to delve deep into our pasts.it is said that saint patrick drove the snakes from ireland.st patrick who was actually a ROMAN.back then DRUIDS had 2 snakes intertwined as tattoos on their forearms that represented DIVINE healing.and this mutha****** drove them out.in other words this general or whoever he was basically decimated the entire pagan culture and belief system.but snakes absolutely represent divine healing.especially if there are 2 of them intertwined.as your dream said to you.....one of these days im gonna get them tats done.ill probably have to go back to ireland to do this cos i want it done in the celtic manner....

But arent snakes sexual in nature and isnt the mating one considered as union of masculine and feminine as per kundalini rising?

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne

Tbh I never had a happy childhood or life so I am kinda used to this. So I dont really see how this is personal growth since i ve had many blows in the past and its only made me strong I suppose to handle more pains. So I really dont think this has anything to do with personal growth. Instead its just a cruel joke played with me.
Though my dreams, some related to him did come true so I do have hope but its like 1% only

unicorn68 08-11-2017 06:48 PM

Quote:

Tbh I never had a happy childhood or life so I am kinda used to this. So I dont really see how this is personal growth since i ve had many blows in the past and its only made me strong I suppose to handle more pains. So I really dont think this has anything to do with personal growth. Instead its just a cruel joke played with me.
Though my dreams, some related to him did come true so I do have hope but its like 1% only

what dont kill you makes you stronger.eventually you will learn to love yourself,you are worthy of it.no matter what anyone else says.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

what dont kill you makes you stronger.eventually you will learn to love yourself,you are worthy of it.no matter what anyone else says.

I hope so. Can you believe hes everywhere with me. I mean I literally have to study judaism and he is jew. I did have a feeling his name was of hebrew origin but i thought he could be christian since mlst christians have that name too. Now the course will keep flashing him as if the university didnt already.

unicorn68 09-11-2017 06:36 AM

Quote:

I hope so. Can you believe hes everywhere with me. I mean I literally have to study judaism and he is jew. I did have a feeling his name was of hebrew origin but i thought he could be christian since mlst christians have that name too. Now the course will keep flashing him as if the university didnt already.

i TOLD you what snake energy is.listen.or dont.choice is urs.