Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Latest Crystal Acquisitions? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=53488)

seed321 06-09-2019 02:00 AM

can someone tell me the names of the surrounded stones in this pic? they totally grabbed my attention

Ciona 11-09-2019 01:45 AM

I'm really feeling so much love coming from these river rocks and agates. Maybe because I hand picked them myself out of the river?

Some of them are actual agates, and they aren't huge or particularly spectacular, but they are all different colors and opaque. I found some banded ones, a sparkling yellow and white one, one that is a mix of blue and gray with a white 'eye' and a pure white one.

I'll never forget how it feels when the sun hits one and it 'glows' up from the beach, against the background of the rest of the rocks.

I also gathered lots of smaller ones and a basket of large rounded stones. River rocks are so peaceful and so smooth. These rocks are all natural and I could just weep feeling the love coming from them. Very grounding. And I like all of the different patterns on them.

I am also glad to live near the ocean, I have some ocean beach agate hunts planned next. :)

Sylmar 11-09-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciona
I'm really feeling so much love coming from these river rocks and agates. Maybe because I hand picked them myself out of the river?

Some of them are actual agates, and they aren't huge or particularly spectacular, but they are all different colors and opaque. I found some banded ones, a sparkling yellow and white one, one that is a mix of blue and gray with a white 'eye' and a pure white one.

I'll never forget how it feels when the sun hits one and it 'glows' up from the beach, against the background of the rest of the rocks.

I also gathered lots of smaller ones and a basket of large rounded stones. River rocks are so peaceful and so smooth. These rocks are all natural and I could just weep feeling the love coming from them. Very grounding. And I like all of the different patterns on them.

I am also glad to live near the ocean, I have some ocean beach agate hunts planned next. :)

It must feel like a blessing living near such a place. Enjoy! :)

StrandedSnowMonkey 28-10-2019 02:09 PM

Pink Tourmaline, Scolecite and Natural Citrine

Sylmar 29-10-2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seed321
can someone tell me the names of the surrounded stones in this pic? they totally grabbed my attention

Not 100% sure but it looks like Super Seven, Hematite, Malachite and Dioptase.

FairyCrystal 04-11-2019 08:34 AM

Not got it yet, but seriously considering going to the crystal shop next weekend :) I'm beginning to feel the calling of the rough rhodochronite more and more.
And I get why I didn't feel that so much sooner: they hadn't arrived yet from Denver. Next weekend they'll be in the shop!

Sunshine111 04-11-2019 10:04 AM

Got another moonstone and a mystery to me, green stone. Have no idea what it is, once again.

But, it looks and feels good.

Sylmar 04-11-2019 09:28 PM

A real nice combination stone consisting of darkgreen Dioptase, blue Shattuckite, white Quartz and lightgreen Chrysocolla (or Malachite, I'm not sure).

I love this color combination.

StrandedSnowMonkey 09-11-2019 10:48 PM

^ Nice colours :)

My new Star Ruby ring has arrived. It's on a chain around my neck.

FairyCrystal 10-11-2019 03:14 PM

I went to the crystal shop this afternoon :)
I got a really beautiful garnerite in moonstone palmstone without the moonstone. I already had that and now there were 3 that were green only, which is garnirite. They lay in the sunlight as bright as if they were suns themselves! One jumped out and I had to get it :)

The other one was the one I went for, a rough red rhodonite without the black. It's from Brazil and gorgeous!! I wanted one for weeks and they only came in recently.
I've seen them on Etsy too, I sometimes check to see what the price is there. Usually much more than in 'my' shop and the same now: Etsy is 2-4 times more expensive.
Plus now I got to choose myself from all the ones they had (not a whole lot btw).
It's so beautiful, intense pink-red :love10: