Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Latest Crystal Acquisitions? (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=53488)

danilav 02-07-2013 11:25 PM

i've recently purchased quite a few crystals:

quartz
apatite
amazonite
green onyx
rose quartz
blue kyanite
black kyanite
desert rose
amethyst
citrine
smoky quartz
black moonstone
bloodstone
herkimer diamond

a little off topic, but since i've recently purchased it, has anyone worked with black moonstone before? i feel a very strong pull toward it's energy unlike the white moonstone that i already own. i've been trying to find information on it but i haven't been able to find a whole lot.

Selbor13 03-07-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz
http://

Two lovely large purple hematite candle quartz. I heard them singing when I went into the shop .

[URL[/url]"[/url]


Have been working with these beauties for the past three weeks.


Those are very nice. The 2 on top look like Lithium candle quartz (the purple coat is usually lithium).

Topaz 03-07-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selbor13
Those are very nice. The 2 on top look like Lithium candle quartz (the purple coat is usually lithium).


Yes you're right . I was obviously a bit ungrounded when writing the post thanks .

Topaz 03-07-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danilav
i've recently purchased quite a few crystals:

quartz
apatite
amazonite
green onyx
rose quartz
blue kyanite
black kyanite
desert rose
amethyst
citrine
smoky quartz
black moonstone
bloodstone
herkimer diamond

a little off topic, but since i've recently purchased it, has anyone worked with black moonstone before? i feel a very strong pull toward it's energy unlike the white moonstone that i already own. i've been trying to find information on it but i haven't been able to find a whole lot.



Black moonstone brings out your deepest dark shadows into the light so you can resolve them . I find black moonstone to be grounding and very relaxing, it allows you to become the master of your own power and to go with the flow and cycles of life . Black moonstone is a lovely crystal to work with, enjoy working with it .

SpiritualNomad 03-07-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz
http://

Two lovely large purple hematite candle quartz. I heard them singing when I went into the shop .

[URL[/url]"[/url]


Have been working with these beauties for the past three weeks.


Wow! :happy2: They are so lovely.

It seems there's quite a few people who have also gone "crystal happy" as of late like myself! Loving it.

Selbor13 03-07-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz
Yes you're right . I was obviously a bit ungrounded when writing the post thanks .


Keep away from the crystals when writing :tongue: haha Love them!

SpiritualNomad 04-07-2013 09:26 AM

I found myself buying a few tumbled stones again today, haha. :redface:

- Red Jasper
- Adventurine

And for my wife:
- Calcite
- unknown blue "bubbly" stone

Astral Explorer 04-07-2013 11:52 PM

Here are pictures of my newest purchases:

Carnelian


Red Hematoid Quartz


Tibetan Quartz w/ Smoky inclusion


Crocodile "Kambamba" Jasper


Septarian

Astral Explorer 04-07-2013 11:53 PM

And:

Strawberry Lemurian Seed

SpiritualNomad 05-07-2013 03:28 AM

I absolutely love your new aquisitions, Astral Explorer, most especially the Strawberry Lemurian Seed, it's exquisite!

Here are some stones I purchsed recently.

Red Jasper:



Adventurine:


I purchased these for my Wife, but am not 100% sure if I have identified them correctly...
Is this Calcite?


Is this Chrysocolla?


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums