Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Misconceptions Of Ghosts. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115334)

LiberatedLotus 22-07-2017 07:32 PM

Misconceptions Of Ghosts.

Doesn't​ anyone else get heavily irritated or deeply saddened by how the media &
modern culture have destroyed the beauty of the spiritual realm?

Many, if not most, television shows and movies about ghosts & "hauntings"
are so far from accurate depictions they are almost borderline mockeries.

Not just the actions of said entities,
but moreso, our reactions to them.

Why the fear? The cruelty? The demonizing of such spirits?

They are just souls just like each & every one us that for whatever reason have
difficulty passing through / in the process of doing so.
Should we not care for them as we would any other entity.

desert rat 22-07-2017 09:16 PM

I think a lot of itis by Holly wood. Scarry ghost movies sell .

MergingWolf 22-07-2017 11:08 PM

I always been fascinated by them and always wanted to see them, but , alast I haven't seen one in my life time but one, and it was for a short time in the physical, cause I encountered her again in a projection, that's the only time in my life I experienced a spirit, but I want more of them

experience: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112262

desert rat 23-07-2017 02:42 PM

Scary ghost books sell too . I guess a lot of this started as camp fire stories . Not ever thing that goes bump in the night is a ghost .

Smilingweezy 23-07-2017 04:40 PM

The problem is that you can not tell what the spiritual entity is. Not all are human spirits like you state. I have seen spirits that are not human at all! So be warned that there are many that pretend to be a human spirit but are not. Some are kind to you, so they can use you to do what they want.
People can be two faced so what make you believe that entities can't be the same way?

LiberatedLotus 26-07-2017 11:47 PM

Very interesting point. I'm not rejecting the possibility of demonic entities. As I'm sure they exist, as darkness exists. I don't care for how society has demonized & destroyed the spiritual realm. The intention of a spirit and your perception can be two completely different things. When mainstream has corrupted the minds it's hard for you to see the truth for what it actually is.

Busby 27-07-2017 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus
Very interesting point. I'm not rejecting the possibility of demonic entities. As I'm sure they exist, as darkness exists. I don't care for how society has demonized & destroyed the spiritual realm. The intention of a spirit and your perception can be two completely different things. When mainstream has corrupted the minds it's hard for you to see the truth for what it actually is.

Are you sure that darkness exists? Isn't it simply the absence of light?

LiberatedLotus 28-07-2017 11:39 AM

Yes.
The duality, light/dark positive/negative yin/yang
is present throughout the universe.

The cessation/manifestation of the polar
opposite is always present, but it doesn't
negate it's existence.

Green.Heals 30-08-2017 10:35 PM

It depends on what youve seen, Ive seen some very unplesant entities..

Some people have vivid imaginations unfortunately, creating more, thought forms? If we think it, we create it.

Lynn 12-09-2017 12:34 AM

Hello

It all comes down to the level of energy your able to sense, or feel or even at times see. I so feel that we all have that 6th sense in us and that desire to feel what its like have that cold shiver run over us. To be "scared to the bone".

I worked with a TV Show for three years behind the scenes as their Medium to help decide and research locations for investigations. I came to find many layers at times of activity at sites not all was tied to the building at times it was tied to the land. There can be energy portals that allow things to flow in and out that might not be from someone passed but just energy.

I have faced things that are very dark in nature that can have a physical reaction on your person, such as scratches, or pushing an shoving. Its very real what is out there. The term Ghost usually refers to and Earth Bound deceased person that has not for some reason found a path the Light and a crossing. They can be quite aggressive at times if they do not want to go over or to let others that might be around go over.

Its not so much misconceptions of what is out there its more in part some want to make an connection to prove its all real, and others provoke to see how bad things can get.

I did an investigation on a Bed and Breakfast and I found a man there that was doing things to guests that just wanted to go home. He would come to find a guest that could sense him, but could not help him, as they could not communicate. He found me and I crossed him. The place was no longer "active" and the owner took me to court over the clearing. The income was gone, the place was calm. The judge threw the case out.

We all want to understand things....but we are not all ready for the full on adventure it can be. Pinned to a wall or tossed down the stairs is not fun.....nor is the feeling of hitting a windscreen in a crash, or being shot. This is all things that a Medium can experience like its real when making contacts.

Lynn