Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Do All Insects Go To Heaven? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130152)

Greenslade 07-08-2019 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Your translation of Devi is spot on. It is the female version of "Shining One"....while Shivani means "of Shiva" or "belonging to Shiva".

I'm not an aficionado of Sanskrit and often I have to rely on the translations of others.

So keeping on the Shining Ones theme, I think we've touched on them and Graham Hancock before but you didn't bite. But anyway. There are certain Souls who seem to have maintained very strong connections to their.... Spiritual heritage, for want of a better expression. I was told once by a Native American Thunderbeing that Old Souls don't integrate fully into this dimension, which is why they often have difficulty in 'being human' and not be being able to understand the human condition. I guess that's you then.

David Bowie says it best - https://genius.com/David-bowie-oh-yo...-things-lyrics

Quote:

After I typed out what I did before, I was taken into confidence by the rest of the Devata (the Deva collective) who reminded me of my favourite documentary about the secrets of Jayavarman VII's empire.

Four years after the death of Jayavarman VII, the ruler of the kingdom of Angkor in Cambodia in 1218...in 1222, the kingdom of Singhasari in Indonesia was formed, with the first king of Singhasari, Ken Angrok....notice how "Angrok" is an anagram of Angkor?...it is stuff like this that historians don't want peeps to know...and why my beloved documentary was eventually taken down from YouTube and now lives on the Dark Web....

https://163.172.222.233/content/secr...tory-2018-pack

I was reminded as to how the consciousness of the Devas and Devis is very simplistic...naive and child-like. They don't get how and why humans act and behave the way they do either so it is nothing new for us....and yes, I am one of the Deva.

I've read quite a bit about ancient origins and what seems to be a global attempt to subdue our true history, often it sounds like a fairy story but there's too much evidence to the contrary. It makes me wonder if we've got it backwards again, that while we have what we're calling technical superiority these days in the far distant past they seemed to know things that are far more advanced.

Yeah I know you're one of the Deva, or at least one of a group of beings you're identifying with. But you're also a Shining One.

Quote:

Why I had to take birth on this human plane, I have NO idea, and making the connection... admitting up to and owning my Divine ancestry means that I am clueless as to why I seemed to be forsaken by my own kind and dumped in this hole...so making the connection and accepting what I am is painful and traumatic.

Not forsaken by your own kind at all. You're trying to forget your own heritage, wouldn't others of your kind be doing the same thing for the same reasons?

Quote:

Problem is, of course, the more I try to ignore it and the more I just "pretend" to be human because I have the body of one, the more confused I get, the more I don't fit in, the lonelier I become because I am unlike "everyone else" and I start crying uncontrollably...saying "how is THIS fair? What huge sin did I commit? Why can't I return to Deva Loka?" How is being aware of awareness in human form any different from being unaware of awareness in Angelic form? I don't get it!

Yes you are unlike everyone else... well, kinda sorta. There are a few on this forum and literally a few, but it takes recognising and accepting yourself first before you can accept others. You chose to be here the same as everybody else - Free Will, Life's Purpose/Karmic obligations and all that. You're not "supposed to" fit in otherwise you would, you are who and what you are for your own reasons. But you are not 'this' and you are not 'that'. You are 'both'. Triplex Unity, the Trinity.... Power of Three... You are Deva in human form trying to find a way to walk in two worlds at the same time.

Quote:

I know what I am...thing is, I don't WANT to know...but how can one not want to know something that they already do?

I can love the MAHA Dewata as a Devi..as well as a human, so why human-ify me?

Matter is emergent of consciousness and there's any amount of Spiritual and scientific reasoning to back that up, from creation myths to quantum theory. The current Spiritual model is that consciousness is emergent of matter, so reading books, gaining knowledge, discussing it - all of those are the consciousness of form or as Tolle puts it, "object consciousness." That is not consciousness itself, it is what we are conscious of. Being conscious in Angelic form is very different to being conscious in human form.

If you can't come to terms with not being able to spend your Life chanting in Bali, how could you come to terms with a more full knowledge/consciousness of being Angelic? Aren't there already enough contradictions that you can't resolve?

Greenslade 07-08-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

However, what is true is being censored at an alarming rate... and the truth will die when the last one of us who knows what is true, also dies...waiting for a distant progeny to re-discover what was already known thousands of years ago and call it "new" and meanwhile, the Gods who roam this Earth, don't know what the heck to do about it, but petition the Destroyer to dance.

I was driving with my daughter one day, and the radio was on. The song was a rehash of an old seventies song that had been popular at the times and even though I didn't like it much then I remembered the words. I started singing along because it amused me, but my daughter was shocked because I knew the words to a supposedly new song. In that moment something else was created by the two of us, and the both of us. This is why children never listen to their parents, it's because they need to discover it for themselves. As parents we can discover it again, for the first time. We can't re-member, re-awaken. re-emerge and re-discover ourselves if we don't forget.

Greenslade 07-08-2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidsun
Some excellent (IMO) wisdom in what you shared, Greenslade, BUT -

How is what you say here any different (spiritually :rolleyes: speaking, that is) than:

"Jews are an inferior race, Aryans (like 'me', who I identify with even though I don't have blond hair and blue eyes) are superior."

?

Your spiritual blindness to the fact you and the "Triplex Unity" philosophy you subscribe to are no less (or more, of course) 'spirit' based than those you scapegoat (in an 'attempt' to 'Lord it over' them maybe?) is amazement-striking! It may not others, but it head-bang strikes me so, at least.

I don't need to scapegoat people, often the narcissistic ego does a grand enough job without any help from me. This being another example.

Interesting reality you're creating for yourself there David.

Shivani Devi 07-08-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
I'm not an aficionado of Sanskrit and often I have to rely on the translations of others.

So keeping on the Shining Ones theme, I think we've touched on them and Graham Hancock before but you didn't bite. But anyway. There are certain Souls who seem to have maintained very strong connections to their.... Spiritual heritage, for want of a better expression. I was told once by a Native American Thunderbeing that Old Souls don't integrate fully into this dimension, which is why they often have difficulty in 'being human' and not be being able to understand the human condition. I guess that's you then.

David Bowie says it best - https://genius.com/David-bowie-oh-yo...-things-lyrics

I've read quite a bit about ancient origins and what seems to be a global attempt to subdue our true history, often it sounds like a fairy story but there's too much evidence to the contrary. It makes me wonder if we've got it backwards again, that while we have what we're calling technical superiority these days in the far distant past they seemed to know things that are far more advanced.

Yeah I know you're one of the Deva, or at least one of a group of beings you're identifying with. But you're also a Shining One.

Not forsaken by your own kind at all. You're trying to forget your own heritage, wouldn't others of your kind be doing the same thing for the same reasons?

Yes you are unlike everyone else... well, kinda sorta. There are a few on this forum and literally a few, but it takes recognising and accepting yourself first before you can accept others. You chose to be here the same as everybody else - Free Will, Life's Purpose/Karmic obligations and all that. You're not "supposed to" fit in otherwise you would, you are who and what you are for your own reasons. But you are not 'this' and you are not 'that'. You are 'both'. Triplex Unity, the Trinity.... Power of Three... You are Deva in human form trying to find a way to walk in two worlds at the same time.

Matter is emergent of consciousness and there's any amount of Spiritual and scientific reasoning to back that up, from creation myths to quantum theory. The current Spiritual model is that consciousness is emergent of matter, so reading books, gaining knowledge, discussing it - all of those are the consciousness of form or as Tolle puts it, "object consciousness." That is not consciousness itself, it is what we are conscious of. Being conscious in Angelic form is very different to being conscious in human form.

If you can't come to terms with not being able to spend your Life chanting in Bali, how could you come to terms with a more full knowledge/consciousness of being Angelic? Aren't there already enough contradictions that you can't resolve?

Thank you so much for making me cry. :hug3:

I have been holding it back in the false belief that I will just be pi$$ing against the wind if I let it all go...always second guessing myself... always waiting for a "better time"... always longing to be in either one place or the other and not straddling both worlds like the reluctant Shaman....trying to fit in, when I just can't accept the fact that I obviously don't...so I should not be wasting my time just doing the basics of existence on this planet, waiting for it all to be over, so I am not pulled hither and yon by elemental forces vying for my allegiance.

That David Bowie song is very apt and greatly appreciated.

You once said that I have been hiding my light under a bushel...but the bushel has been there for so long now, I don't know how to remove it.

I want to shine, like the Deva that I am, so I submit to the universe...I just don't know anymore! I am a fallen angel! I would like my wings back now please!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

guthrio 07-08-2019 02:01 PM

Do All Insects Go To Heaven?

Quote:

Thank you so much for making me cry. :hug3:

I have been holding it back in the false belief that I will just be pi$$ing against the wind if I let it all go...always second guessing myself... always waiting for a "better time"... always longing to be in either one place or the other and not straddling both worlds like the reluctant Shaman....trying to fit in, when I just can't accept the fact that I obviously don't...so I should not be wasting my time just doing the basics of existence on this planet, waiting for it all to be over, so I am not pulled hither and yon by elemental forces vying for my allegiance.

That David Bowie song is very apt and greatly appreciated.

You once said that I have been hiding my light under a bushel...but the bushel has been there for so long now, I don't know how to remove it.

I want to shine, like the Deva that I am, so I submit to the universe...I just don't know anymore! I am a fallen angel! I would like my wings back now please!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

Shivani Devi,

....strange that in this particular thread, as named, a butterfly seems to have forgotten that she has always, always, always....had wings (and came here with them).

....when you are ready to shed the chrysalis you required for your time during this earthly Soul-journ, you will find your wings waiting in the same heart you've hidden them in, where they've always been, even before you came here. It's the same heart where "You feel You in the Mirror of Creation, as does Buddha's heart, (and each of our own) perfectly expresses in the only way possible...everywhere, silently, compassionately."

That's why there's no need to go anywhere else to be yourself, or change the Infinite Essence you've always been.

Just BE Who you've always been, when you're ready.

....P.S. your "praying mantis" friend says hi (while mumbling under its breath, "wish I had me some wings, too!"). Maybe she can teach us all how to fly! :hug3:

P.P.S Greenslade is AWESOME!

davidsun 07-08-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
Interesting reality you're creating for yourself there David.

I callz it like I seez it, shadowz and all, Shining One! :biggrin:

Little Creek77 07-08-2019 07:27 PM

Zillions of bugs die each minute around the world. "Fly Spirits" ??? Think of all the annoying things that happen to you every day in life. Do fly spirits do this to you??

davidsun 07-08-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Zillions of bugs die each minute around the world. "Fly Spirits" ??? Think of all the annoying things that happen to you every day in life. Do fly spirits do this to you??

News Flash: Death 'happens'!

utopiandreamchild 08-08-2019 02:02 AM

I would say that all life forms go to heaven when they die. Thats just what I think. All universal life forms go to heaven cos there's no where else to go. Amen

Shivani Devi 08-08-2019 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthrio
Shivani Devi,

....strange that in this particular thread, as named, a butterfly seems to have forgotten that she has always, always, always....had wings (and came here with them).

....when you are ready to shed the chrysalis you required for your time during this earthly Soul-journ, you will find your wings waiting in the same heart you've hidden them in, where they've always been, even before you came here. It's the same heart where "You feel You in the Mirror of Creation, as does Buddha's heart, (and each of our own) perfectly expresses in the only way possible...everywhere, silently, compassionately."

That's why there's no need to go anywhere else to be yourself, or change the Infinite Essence you've always been.

Just BE Who you've always been, when you're ready.

....P.S. your "praying mantis" friend says hi (while mumbling under its breath, "wish I had me some wings, too!"). Maybe she can teach us all how to fly! :hug3:

P.P.S Greenslade is AWESOME!

Thank you so much! To you and to Greenslade (who is awesome)...I am starting to understand this now and I can feel the love.

All that I really needed was some positive, external reinforcement.

When one has had to rely on oneself for SO long, there is some degree of paranoia which creeps in over time and consolidates into the realization "you are only telling yourself all this to make you feel better because you know that nobody else is ever gonna say it" and self doubt begins creeping in slowly until it gets a stranglehold on the heart and soul...and paralyzes me into total apathy and inactivity.

So it is great to hear from others who have a similar vibration to my own, when I would just feel like a fish out of water otherwise...

....and now I go back to studying the Emerald Tablets of Thoth...where dung beetles definitely DO go to heaven due to all of the sh*t THEY have had to handle in their short lifetimes.