Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Aura Readings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=92769)

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8thsinner
Question first please.
Do you have the ability to read the aura only in this time, or any time of the persons life span?

That I know of, only in this time. But I can maybe try to read the aura of anytime of a persons life span.

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUE_KAKASHI
I would like my aura read please :)

The only aura color that stands out for you is a very very sparkly gold color.. Very beautiful.. It was like as if you stick a gold block into glitter and then it shimmers like crazy. I can see the sparkles which were of gold color also just sparkling rapidly.

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjajms
Octobersky!!!!!!!!!! may I have an aura reading please? Thank-you

For you, I got a red and then a blue and then a green.

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinsoo
I'm pretty certain of my aura color cause soul told me. Let's see if you get it. :)

The aura has many different layers and colors. But there is a main color that would normally stay with you that I call the "personality color" but if your personality changes for some reason that "personality color" can change. But for you I got this sparkly green color and I felt such healing energy from it.. I got a feeling you are a natural healer. You've got a healing energy that is for sure.

Shinsoo 29-10-2015 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberSky
The aura has many different layers and colors. But there is a main color that would normally stay with you that I call the "personality color" but if your personality changes for some reason that "personality color" can change. But for you I got this sparkly green color and I felt such healing energy from it.. I got a feeling you are a natural healer. You've got a healing energy that is for sure.

Yep, I've got a green aura. And I am a healer. Surprised it is sparkling though, I've got more neg entities on me that I can shake a stick at.

I think you caught me at yoga, an activity that soul and I both enjoy.

Usually my aura is pretty muddy.

Thank you! And yes, there was a time when my aura was purple. It was while I was with my ex-bf. The connection between us at one point was divinely planned.

D-Snyde 29-10-2015 02:08 AM

Hey OctoberSky,
It's awesome that you're doing this and practicing it! Keep it up!
Could you do an Aura reading for me please?
Thank you :)

kayfaei 29-10-2015 05:03 AM

If your still doing this I would love one :)

Ninjajms 29-10-2015 05:11 AM

October Sky-thank-you for the aura reading-interestingly, I love the color red........blue I like as well as green-but red yeah definitely red!!! thank-you I will as you have suggested let it marinate into my intuition and see what comes and will let you know!!

OctoberSky 29-10-2015 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Yep, I've got a green aura. And I am a healer. Surprised it is sparkling though, I've got more neg entities on me that I can shake a stick at.

I think you caught me at yoga, an activity that soul and I both enjoy.

Usually my aura is pretty muddy.

Thank you! And yes, there was a time when my aura was purple. It was while I was with my ex-bf. The connection between us at one point was divinely planned.

Awesome, I'm glad that it was accurate :)

OctoberSky 29-10-2015 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjajms
October Sky-thank-you for the aura reading-interestingly, I love the color red........blue I like as well as green-but red yeah definitely red!!! thank-you I will as you have suggested let it marinate into my intuition and see what comes and will let you know!!

The red was the one that stood out the most. And no problem.. I'm glad to do this kind of stuff for people. :)