Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Earth / Incarnated Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84466)

ScarlettFirefly 13-04-2015 08:58 PM

Earth / Incarnated Angels

Ever since I was little I felt like I didn't belong here on earth. When life gets rough I always have a feeling of wanting to go home, and I have a hard time coping with the life of today; with the violence, a lot of people, and feeling different and like I don't belong. Almost as if I was dropped here on this planet or abandoned.

I started googling about this and what I felt and I stumbled across an Incarnated / Earth Angel site, and matched the features and personality, but I'm still not sure. That's why I'm here asking people that can tell me and give me answers.

The questions -

Are your eyes innocent and doe-like?: I have been told many times I have big doe-like eyes and I look so innocent.

Do you lighten your hair?: No, I do not, because my mom will not allow it. I'm about to turn 16, but I would love to have my hair dyed completely white. It's a light reddish brown now.

Are you overweight or have overeating issues?: I'm not overweight but I do overeat a lot.

Are you loving, open, trusting and innocent at heart?: I love everyone until they give me a reason not to, but I still don't hate them. I am very open and usually put everything out there in an effort to get closer, it seems. I am EXTREMELY trusting. I would trust anybody and I know I shouldn't but I just see the good in people that others don't. I guess I'm pretty innocent, I haven't done anything bad in my life.

Do you love angels, and collect angel art or figurines?: Yes. I LOVE angel figurines and have always felt very connected with them, and paintings also. I have angel figurines everywhere in my room, and used to draw angels all the time as a small child.

Do you enjoy following the rules?: Yes. I hate breaking them. If I break a rule, I feel guilty for days and regret it more than I should.

Do you love helping people?: That is my favorite thing. I love people. I cannot see someone crying or upset or hurt without becoming upset myself. I have helped many times and have talked people out of suicide and showed them the brighter side of life when they thought everything was ugly and life was pointless.

Do you have a hard time establishing boundaries and saying no?: I have a VERY hard time. It's not even funny.

Do you try to rescue people and end up in co-dependent relationships?: Yes, too much. But I love helping and want to see them become something great. I push them to chase their dreams.

Do you suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?: I feel tired a lot; almost drained, but I'm not sure it's that.

Do you apologize frequently even if you haven't done anything wrong?: Yes, all the time. If someone is upset, I'll tell them I'm sorry. I feel like I have to apologize for life being so harsh on them.

And I've heard Cupid bow lips, a glowing complexion, and a heart shaped face are features. I have all of those.

Also, people tell me their problems a LOT. I could barely know them, or have just met them a few seconds ago, and they pour out their souls to me like we've been friends forever. I don't mind. I love helping them. I mean it's not with every person I've met, but quite a good number. Also, I've heard incarnated angels have back pains a lot? I get those a lot and have always have issues with my back. It's always been right between my shoulder blades, my shoulder blades, and my spine.

I am so thankful to whoever took the time to read this and can give me answers. Thank you so much! It would mean a lot to me to have actual answers. I've been too scared to ask all this time.

StormNexus 13-04-2015 09:18 PM

I've never heard of "Earth Angels", but that doesn't mean it's not a thing. There are many of us (especially true in highschool) that are just trying to find our way. We want to belong to a group that accepts us and reflects back to us the part of ourselves that we want to honor. If we love, we want to feel loved. Don't read too much into the survey you answered above. I'm not saying you aren't an Earth Angel (if there is such a thing), what I'm saying is that you shouldn't try to fit into any mold. Be who you are, and be happy about it. Live your life. Be kind and gentle, but do not let yourself be taken advantage of.

If there are topics that interest you, like Earth Angels, then research them. You're probably on this forum because you have a spiritual link to the other-side. Most of us here do. You're in a safe place to express yourself and ask questions.

Find some friends on here that you can talk to and ask questions. We won't always have the right answers, but they will be given without judgement and with love. We are all hear wondering what our purpose might be... you are so young. You may feel grown up, but you're still so young and have so many experiences ahead of you. The choices you make now really determine your future, so discuss and choose wisely. God bless you in your search to discover who and what you are.

AmarenLux 19-04-2015 10:17 AM

Hey

From what you have said it sounds like you have come from a higher dimension where there is peace, love, joy and light. And you are still adjusting to this new three dimensional world. You reincarnated on Earth for a purpose, follow your heart, Hope this helps :)

StormNexus 20-04-2015 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightCat
From what you have said it sounds like you have come from a higher dimension where there is peace, love, joy and light. And you are still adjusting to this new three dimensional world. You reincarnated on Earth for a purpose

I'm pretty sure this describes everyone on earth.

whiteangelofdeath 21-04-2015 09:49 PM

Hi there little miss, yes there are many different sorts of souls on this earth. So just because someone else hasn't heard of them doesn't mean they are not real. My guides call me an Angel and i have made connection with them in this dimension. I'd like you to do some research on Pleiadians and see if you have a connection with anything there also.. Ok i do think your innocence will bring some big experiences in your future. As sometimes following all the rules means you are easily stood over or can be conditioned into believing everything you are told. Remember to have your own strength to stand up for what you believe in, do what,"feels right" to you. Not because it's someone else's rules! And have a lovely day little miss:)

elviec55 03-06-2015 09:58 AM

The questions -

Are your eyes innocent and doe-like?: Yes its the first thing people notice about me!

Do you lighten your hair?: Always! it looks terrible on me so i go brunette a few weeks later but i always feel like going lighter all the damn time

Are you overweight or have overeating issues?: I have definitely got an overeating issues

Are you loving, open, trusting and innocent at heart?: A****o.lute.ly.

Do you love angels, and collect angel art or figurines?: I am obsessed with angels, I have dressed up as an angel for fancy dress 11 times since I was 2 years old, I've made angel sculptures and feathered angel wearable wings many times as art projects

Do you enjoy following the rules?: Yes, I get anxiety when I break them

Do you love helping people?: Absolutely, I'm very charitable and always help people and offer to help before being asked

Do you have a hard time establishing boundaries and saying no?: Most of the time yes!

Do you try to rescue people and end up in co-dependent relationships?: Yes!

Do you suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?: Definitely!

Do you apologize frequently even if you haven't done anything wrong?: Yeah I have a habit of saying sorry a lot

nummi 11-06-2015 08:40 PM

Are your eyes innocent and doe-like?: Definitely not cruel and sadistic...

Do you lighten your hair?: No, but the sun does.

Are you overweight or have overeating issues?: Having identified reasons-causes for both, thus a "cure". So no.

Are you loving, open, trusting and innocent at heart?: Yup.

Do you love angels, and collect angel art or figurines?: No. They are represented falsely.

Do you enjoy following the rules?: Rules make you a slave. I enjoy freedom and finding out for myself what is right.

Do you love helping people?: If they listen and accept and cannot manage on their own and want and need help... then sure.

Do you have a hard time establishing boundaries and saying no?: No comes easy as I'm pretty aware of myself and others and consequences.

Do you try to rescue people and end up in co-dependent relationships?: No.

Do you suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?: Magnesium deficiency is the primary cause of this. But not the only cause.
And no, since I keep myself nutrient-vitamin-mineral abundant. And other things.

Do you apologize frequently even if you haven't done anything wrong?: No. I rarely do wrong. Too perceptive of reasons and causes and thus who can I really blame? I won't lie and say I am wrong when I'm not.

An interesting memory from childhood. I remember suddenly looking at others, thinking whether they see the way I do (actually raised my hands in front of me and turned them around looking at them) or am I the only (a thought-line/concept at that time I did not know a word for but do now) "conscious" being? And when I looked around it was like double vision in the sense of "eyes within eyes". Like looking from a distance within.
Weird is that I settled mostly with the notion "I'm the only one"... or perhaps more accurate translation would be "there's not many like me", as I did not dismiss the possibility of there being others...

Plus "am I the only one" and the thought-line/concept "conscious" for which I did not then know a word for. (So partially thinking in words and partially thinking in actual thought-forms.) Conventional-minded people would probably say you cannot make conclusions or even think of things you haven't learned during your (this) lifetime. Yet the things I thought then were the kinds I had never learned from anyone within my present life up to that young age. So where did those "understandings" come from, what were those thoughts based on? Mentally I'm so many steps ahead of everyone I know so far. Few people I'm aware of come close, and a few are beyond. And I'm still moving on.
Physically, sure, I have a human body (whatever human actually is)... but the rest?

dream jo 11-06-2015 09:05 PM

hi

i seam 2 thngs lik no 1 els can
thm 3 kids goast i saw runng arnd tre agd 7/10
2 bots 1 grl
2 boys 1 grl chsin esh otr rnd tree in grav yrd i no wot i saw
or old lady in my he drest in 1920s cloths
my brthr slept hear fr a few nites frw yrs go he say he flt spook in hear
im not spookt im usd 2 spooks in hear
coz we had fotoo on floorr but not brke thy not

sorry fr any typo eror dylex prob it can be apain it can but i no its nthng 2 be ashmd of

GuidingLight93 14-06-2015 03:53 AM

The questions -
Are your eyes innocent and doe-like?: I don't really know i have never asked anyone

Do you lighten your hair?: no

Are you overweight or have overeating issues?: yea a little of both but its odd because i feel my body does not reflect the true me

Are you loving, open, trusting and innocent at heart?: loving yep or so everyone tells me, open and trusting both go hand in hand for me and its gotten me in trouble more than once, innocent at heart i don't really think so but i don't really know

Do you love angels, and collect angel art or figurines?: no

Do you enjoy following the rules?: yea sometimes i really don't like it, but i have been known to admit when i do something wrong no matter the conseqences to me

Do you love helping people?: yea when i see someone smile because of something i did to help them it just makes me feel warm inside

Do you have a hard time establishing boundaries and saying no? : yep i was used by people a lot in school because i couldn't say no

Do you try to rescue people and end up in co-dependent relationships?: yep its just in my nature

Do you suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?: not really

Do you apologize frequently even if you haven't done anything wrong?: yep its to the point that i unintentionally annoy people, but i just can't help it

I don't know if you have had this feeling as well but i don't feel human, i don't know how describe it but i just feel different from other people, and some days i feel as if when i look at my shadow i can see wings.

wmsm 17-06-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarlettFirefly
Ever since I was little I felt like I didn't belong here on earth. When life gets rough I always have a feeling of wanting to go home, and I have a hard time coping with the life of today; with the violence, a lot of people, and feeling different and like I don't belong. Almost as if I was dropped here on this planet or abandoned.

I started googling about this and what I felt and I stumbled across an Incarnated / Earth Angel site, and matched the features and personality, but I'm still not sure. That's why I'm here asking people that can tell me and give me answers.

The questions -

Are your eyes innocent and doe-like?: I have been told many times I have big doe-like eyes and I look so innocent.

Do you lighten your hair?: No, I do not, because my mom will not allow it. I'm about to turn 16, but I would love to have my hair dyed completely white. It's a light reddish brown now.

Are you overweight or have overeating issues?: I'm not overweight but I do overeat a lot.

Are you loving, open, trusting and innocent at heart?: I love everyone until they give me a reason not to, but I still don't hate them. I am very open and usually put everything out there in an effort to get closer, it seems. I am EXTREMELY trusting. I would trust anybody and I know I shouldn't but I just see the good in people that others don't. I guess I'm pretty innocent, I haven't done anything bad in my life.

Do you love angels, and collect angel art or figurines?: Yes. I LOVE angel figurines and have always felt very connected with them, and paintings also. I have angel figurines everywhere in my room, and used to draw angels all the time as a small child.

Do you enjoy following the rules?: Yes. I hate breaking them. If I break a rule, I feel guilty for days and regret it more than I should.

Do you love helping people?: That is my favorite thing. I love people. I cannot see someone crying or upset or hurt without becoming upset myself. I have helped many times and have talked people out of suicide and showed them the brighter side of life when they thought everything was ugly and life was pointless.

Do you have a hard time establishing boundaries and saying no?: I have a VERY hard time. It's not even funny.

Do you try to rescue people and end up in co-dependent relationships?: Yes, too much. But I love helping and want to see them become something great. I push them to chase their dreams.

Do you suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?: I feel tired a lot; almost drained, but I'm not sure it's that.

Do you apologize frequently even if you haven't done anything wrong?: Yes, all the time. If someone is upset, I'll tell them I'm sorry. I feel like I have to apologize for life being so harsh on them.

And I've heard Cupid bow lips, a glowing complexion, and a heart shaped face are features. I have all of those.

Also, people tell me their problems a LOT. I could barely know them, or have just met them a few seconds ago, and they pour out their souls to me like we've been friends forever. I don't mind. I love helping them. I mean it's not with every person I've met, but quite a good number. Also, I've heard incarnated angels have back pains a lot? I get those a lot and have always have issues with my back. It's always been right between my shoulder blades, my shoulder blades, and my spine.

I am so thankful to whoever took the time to read this and can give me answers. Thank you so much! It would mean a lot to me to have actual answers. I've been too scared to ask all this time.

We are by review a shared consciousness, that began our first life as a huge male light spiritual being enmasse that separated into separate males around the Earth and the same for the female.

We once shared a communal conscious spiritual awareness.

Due to the practice of converting matter, we attacked planet Earth, and every different continent was attacked by many star systems, and we all gained a different DNA mutation.

Therefore as we re-evolve through a healing atmospheric light sound, we begin to remember our spirit self.

As our DNA heals, it is aware that it has healed and that it gains a new state of self awareness. In the light our spirit forming as we grow through our DNA awareness, creating our new life recording, we also receive new light sound as we exist.

These 2 aspects cause us to become consciously aware of conditions of newness, and development as a spirit and as we develop it also causes us to be fearful of what we did not remember....that we were once greater in spirit and lost this spirit. Therefore our journey can be fearful as we become more loving.

I hope that your life can be comforted by the fact that as we live, we heal, not only our DNA as our life is lived for love, but also that our loss the heat we caused in out of space, cools, replacing light sound back into our own light mass where our real spiritual life exists.

Therefore I have always tried to advise others that as we live, our death becomes an actual healing of our spirit and as we live we heal even though we may suffer the consequences of living.