Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

angelic star 11-10-2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Question: My daughters school is...? Having doubts, she in the right place basically.

Two of wands
It is picky about the parents/ family/ backgrounds of the children they let in their school, they have a certain type they entertain in their school and there is judgement on the rest.

Q. A message of positive encouragement at this time.

cosmicsacredheart 11-10-2017 02:34 PM

Princess of cups/Page of cups

New dawn is approaching for you with much emotional fulfillment and looking forwards to!

Q: What is the highest guidance for my diet that Spirit is asking me to take a look

Pandora. 11-10-2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart

Q: What is the highest guidance for my diet that Spirit is asking me to take a look

Strength: Having to make changes to your diet, even if you don't want to by being determined, persistent and using restraint and self control.

Q. Is there anything in particular I should know at this time?

55Degrees 11-10-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandora.

Q. Is there anything in particular I should know at this time?

9 of Swords
Sleepless nights are the pits, keep a notepad beside your bed to note down those nagging to--do tomorrow things instead of tossing and turning trying to remember not to forget them.

Q. Message for tomorrow please.

Pandora. 11-10-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
9 of Swords
Sleepless nights are the pits, keep a notepad beside your bed to note down those nagging to--do tomorrow things instead of tossing and turning trying to remember not to forget them.

Q. Message for tomorrow please.

9 of Swords is very apt for me at the moment - I'd be lucky if I get more than 2 or 3 hours sleep a night, which is starting to have an effect. Thanks for the advice, I'll keep a notepad next to the bed. I'm going to try and get some sleep for a couple of hours before daybreak, so I'll start now. :smile:

9 of Wands

I think you're going to have a bit of a stressful day, possibly weighing up something that you're feeling very cautious about before deciding to commit to something.

I forgot to put in a question:

Q. What steps can I take to start to move forward?

angelic star 13-10-2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Q. What steps can I take to start to move forward?

King of swords.

Know what you want and be clear, focused and determined about it and let go of unnecessary energies/ advice/ input of others that make you confused or two ways about what you want.

Q. One message of positive encouragement.

tealily 13-10-2017 07:17 AM

Updated feedback for Pandora:
Quote:

Hahahaha! There wasn't a lot more I could add to the 10 of Swords ... Crikey, that was a long time ago. I had forgotten I'd mentioned the 2 of Cups more obscure meaning. ]
re: Will I get a phone interview this week
8 of Pentacles. Hmmm. You'll probably get a phone call whilst you're working.

Very close! I got it whilst I was driving to work. I had to pull over :D

tealily 13-10-2017 07:23 AM

Updated feedback for Pandora
Quote:

Good news for tealily next week.

Well. Interesting. 2 cards fell out (which I don't usually hold much stock in, but these may be relavant).

Ace of Pentacles followed by 3 of Cups. Indeed, you may receive some good news pertaining to your work situation, more money I would definitely say is a cause for celebration!

The actual card I "pulled" was the Hermit. Your search is drawing to a close.

Is it wise to have a few wines and reminisce? :icon_eek:

I had a really nice second round interview today; I also got a callback to say I missed out on another job (they really liked me but needed someone to start immediately) but they they like me enough to want to stay in touch to consider me again for their next anticipated opening early next year. This particular company would pay LOTS more and has much better work-life balance.

I also got a very unexpected offer of help to find a more suitable job from within my current organisation.

Pandora. 13-10-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
Emperor reversed: Hmm - well, you'll definitely be productive/decisive at some point, although whether it's because of the appointment (or because the appointment or waiting for it is so frustrating that you stalk out and decide to take matters into your own hands!) is yet to be determined :D

Q: What's something very positive growing in the future for me that I can't see yet?

(prompt for this was Ace of Coins. Dear god, I love being prompted to write questions guarenteed a nice response. Feel free to copy it if you're reading this! :) )

Feedback for tealily

(Q. Will my appointments tomorrow be productive?)

Hahahaha! I had an appointment with a psychologist who is about as useful as a glass hammer. She talks more about herself and her family and prats on about absolute rubbish. I couldn't wait to get out and cut the session short and decided I can do a better job myself than seeing her :D

Pandora. 13-10-2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
6 of Swords. I'm seeing you go anyway, more for the dog than for you - if the terrain is flat it may be acceptable sailing.

Q: What's the next thing I'm striving for?

Feedback for tealily

Yes, you were right. I went for the dog because I didn't really want to go and it was fine. I think it actually helped my back (or distracted me from the pain) :D