Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What Happens when someone dies in their sleep? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117465)

LonerWolf 07-10-2017 02:11 AM

What Happens when someone dies in their sleep?

As the title states, I'm curious as to what happens when someone dies in their sleep. People say that at some point everyone makes it to the afterlife and crosses over eventually, even if it takes centuries in Earth Time.

If you're a medium or have knowledge of this subject I would love to hear your answer/insight.

Does the aforementioned person 'wake up' immediately, or do they stay in a sleep like state for a little while. Does their own soul or spirit or guides come wake them up or what?

Thanks in advance

Native spirit 08-10-2017 04:44 AM

If someone passes in their sleep they could awaken in a confused state,but it does not last very long. it is a nice way to go for the person. but a bit of a shock for the family. if they were ill when they passed they would go to a place of Healing just like a hospital here.

Namaste

MergingWolf 08-10-2017 01:38 PM

In most cases, yes the guide or deity that person believes in does come to get them, and the healing process begin, for they can move on.

Miss Hepburn 08-10-2017 02:56 PM

I know an Alzheimer's man that didn't recognize his grown kids for years!
He died in his sleep....while his grandson, in his 20s, was in town for the Wake, Catholic 'viewing'..
in the kid's hotel room the Grandad knocked something over...then
righted it while the kid was in the bathroom, the kid dropped his mouth.
The grandad appeared to him with a flannel shirt on, smiling , snapping his fingers saying,
''Gotcha!" And disappeared.

So who knows...each person has their individual exp immediately crossing over, I guess!!!

Lynn 09-10-2017 07:03 PM

Hello

I have been at the bedside were one's have passed in their sleep. Its a peaceful way to go if your prepared that your time is there to go. Your prepared to simply let go and let be.

Its more a struggle at times when you die without any expectations of that event coming to you. It is rare but there are times when you linger for a bit Earth Bound and seek some understandings. This is where natural Mediums come into play without a thought if we are touched by someone that needs crossing we simply do it.

For each person its a different experience in passing and I am assured that we are never left alone when this happens....but too we hold some of that free will in us NOT to go over. That last bit of brain activity maybe that is there that holds us back.

The worst I feel is going partly over and being sent back, at times your sent back into the body that really needs to cross over.

Lynn

Lumpino 10-10-2017 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonerWolf
As the title states, I'm curious as to what happens when someone dies in their sleep. People say that at some point everyone makes it to the afterlife and crosses over eventually, even if it takes centuries in Earth Time. ...................................

According old philosophies no matter when and how one dies, but only it depends only on his mind. The last thoughts before death.
For this reason many meditations mystics, yogis and similar that their next life be according to their wishes.

LonerWolf 10-10-2017 05:07 PM

Thank you all for your replies/insights. I appreciate it.

dream jo 11-10-2017 02:20 PM

its grt way 2go in yore sleep u dnt feal it

Burntfruit 11-10-2017 08:27 PM

You will wake up in the spirit world. The most natural way to die is when you are old and asleep and silver cord detaches by itself.