Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   attracting a specific person & signs from the universe (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=58234)

innocentwanderer 22-10-2013 09:52 PM

attracting a specific person & signs from the universe

in my studies of LOA I have heard mixed messages in regards to this. So far this and attracting and ex lover seem to be the most common desires in the realm of relationships. I've heard some say "you can't MAKE that person love you" I know this obviously because humans have free will. I am pretty sure this person is attracted to me already but things like being in a relationship with someone else, and we seeing each other once in a blue moon due to busy schedules, are keeping him from making a move *hides*,exhibiting body language of the sort, telling me he appreciates when I'm there for him in times of need accompanied by a long hug etc. We also seem to be on the same vibrational level because we have had instances where we'd finish each other's sentences or one of us says something that the other was just thinking about saying. Little things like that. I also feel quite skeptical when people tell me "you can't attract him" because my response to that is "i thought you could attract ANY desire you want in LOA?" If you can't why do they say you can? There have been instances of attracting specific people, you just gotta know how to do it without interfering with free will. I try to use affirmations like " ____ loves me" and imagine the person is already in love with you and the kind of relationship you'd have with them. Letting go of any desperation via meditation is also key because desperation inhibits the universe from bringing you the person. What I need now are signs the universe is working in my favor. That's the hard part, I'm always asking myself what could be a sign?

SoftKittyLover 23-10-2013 12:09 PM

could be anything, just ask for a sign and you will get one if its mean to be...I once got one on a coke bottle! It can literally be anything at all! :)

John32241 23-10-2013 01:20 PM

Hi,

In my view, the best way to attract a specific person into your life is to become informed about the relationship potentials from a spiritual perspective.

John

innocentwanderer 23-10-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

In my view, the best way to attract a specific person into your life is to become informed about the relationship potentials from a spiritual perspective.

John

hmmm, how do you do that? that sounds interesting/beautiful

innocentwanderer 23-10-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoftKittyLover
could be anything, just ask for a sign and you will get one if its mean to be...I once got one on a coke bottle! It can literally be anything at all! :)

i actually did that, wasn't sure if the signs i asked had to be related to the person or not. i asked to see a hummingbird and saw 2 right after i saw him. hmmm

John32241 24-10-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innocentwanderer
hmmm, how do you do that? that sounds interesting/beautiful

Hi,

I suggest a reflective meditation which involves an imaginary conversation with your inner wisdom and then eventually the inner wisdom(higher self) of that interested person.

I and many others use telepathy as this form of communication.

John

innocentwanderer 24-10-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I suggest a reflective meditation which involves an imaginary conversation with your inner wisdom and then eventually the inner wisdom(higher self) of that interested person.

I and many others use telepathy as this form of communication.

John

that sounds really interesting! i'm gonna look into this!

desert rat 25-10-2013 03:35 PM

What ever method you use , love spell , visualzation , ect , you want the general image of the kind of person you want . Tall skinny , short fat , out door type , computer geek , ect. I read in a book of this lady that did a love spell on this guy that she barly knew . The guy was a creap and raped her .
p.s. Guys , there some strange girls out there too.

Fearless32 17-01-2014 11:16 AM

Well for me, when it comes to relationship it’s a mixed bag of things because with LOA you also have to contend with your subconscious thoughts too (and that’s not really addressed properly in the secret). It may be that this person and you have a whole load of past lives and you might be vibrationally compatible with one another, but you may not be what each other is looking for in relationship. Likewise if this person wanted a relationship with you – then even with a busy schedule they would create time to be with you. Relationship and Love are two words that have hundreds of different definitions attached to them, so when you use them in affirmations they may be working but just not in the way you imagine them to be working. For example, a woman may say to her child “I love you” and that “I love you” will be different than the one she says to her own mother or father, or husband or boyfriend, or even her best friends. It is all “Love” and all uses the same word but is just a different expression of it. Likewise I’ve come to realise often times when people are seeking relationship there can be thoughts like if I fall in love it will never last, or I’ll be hurt etc and of course the LOA will take all of that into consideration.

What if its not about this specific person, but more about creating the relationship(or relationships) of your desires that work for you on all levels – whether that’s with this person or even someone better. If I were you, I’d focus instead on how you want to feel when you are in a relationship that’s working for you – do you want appreciation, gratitude, happiness, fun, intellectual conversations – go for the feeling because that’s going to be the magnet that draws that relationship to you rather than this person who whilst at this moment in time may fit what you think you desire may turn out to be something entirely different too.

konstunnar 17-01-2014 12:59 PM

You would need to have the permission of this ex-lover, on an energetic level. A soul level. If you two agreed to split up, then that is your agreement. Perhaps it is time to reflect on the reasons you want this lover back? Is it loneliness?