Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Since carrying moldavite/amethyst cacoxenite (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=71568)

Phantasmic Fox 13-07-2014 07:01 PM

Since carrying moldavite/amethyst cacoxenite

I recently received an amethyst cacoxenite cabochon and a natural piece if moldavite in the mail. They have been cleansed and opened and I love carrying them together. I also always have black tourmaline on me since both are very powerful emitting a high vibration. Since I have begun to carry them with me whenever I leave the house, my sight has dramatically improved.

I often see flashes of streaks of light while I'm walking. Much like a lightning bolt, but it is usually a straight or curved line that flashes directly in front of me... Like something is passing me extremely quickly. Usually I can only see white, but sometimes I can clearly see light blue or violet streaks, always predominantly white though.

It is not shocking and I don't sense anything dangerous about them. I think it might be energetic debris because I always see the same thing in the same exact location. There is one at the top of the stairs to my basement. That one has green and blue streaks, also something kind of yellow or orange. It moves so fast I can't describe it very well. Every time I go up or down the steps, I see the flash. Has anyone else seen what I describe, or something similar? Do you know what it is?

StoneWhisper 13-07-2014 09:06 PM

Although frightening, this can be a very rewarding experience.. the lighting is that which you have been place ins a mediative state and moving slower yet in real life things and time appear to be going or flowing normally.

What you're seeing is the past, present or future of others that have been there (passed by) or will pass that way very soon. Typically known as "Hyperthroughing" This is caused by the moldavite.. seeing how this is a reference to another world because moldavite is from another world mainly in a forum of an asteroid.. and this is good thing for you.. because there are fake moldavite samples out their that claim to do the same thing your experiencing.. In essence.. you're very fortunate and lucky to be witnessing and experiencing this occurrence.

I would suspect that the tourmaline is what is protecting you from actually being struck by one of these lights.. seeing how tourmaline is known for it's protective attributes. However the draw back to this is if the vibration is extreme, so intense that the tourmaline will shatter.. I would keep these separate yet close enough for both stone to realize their general location.. One without the other may not offer you the benefits one would hope.

If the flashing becomes a bother. I would suggest that the moldavite be placed in a caged structure as to limit the intensity of the stone.

LadyMay 13-07-2014 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneWhisper
What you're seeing is the past, present or future of others that have been there (passed by) or will pass that way very soon. Typically known as "Hyperthroughing" This is caused by the moldavite.. seeing how this is a reference to another world because moldavite is from another world mainly in a forum of an asteroid.. and this is good thing for you.. because there are fake moldavite samples out their that claim to do the same thing your experiencing.. In essence.. you're very fortunate and lucky to be witnessing and experiencing this occurrence.

I always wondered what this was! I don't use crystals (yet) but I've often been confused wondering if I actually saw the streaks of light or not.

If I am actually seeing them then are they the same thing as this hyperthroughing?

Edit: Should mention I only started seeing these after Kundalini awakening. So it's not to do with my eyesight or anything.

Phantasmic Fox 13-07-2014 10:01 PM

That is fascinating! What you describe fits my experience very well...
How the flashes always appear in the same location... And how it is not overwhelming because I knew to carry black tourmaline. I assumed it was some type of entity the first few times, but then I noticed the repetitive nature and I had the idea that it was an imprint from the past... energetic debris or something.

Perhaps I should look into that area at the top of the stairs. Thank you for sharing this bit of knowledge, especially the bit on caging the moldavite! I know it will bring me a long way. Do you suppose wrapping the moldavite in silver wire and wearing it as a pendant will do the trick?

Whether or not it would, I'll definitely be examining moldavite very closely for awhile.

StoneWhisper 13-07-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
Do you suppose wrapping the moldavite in silver wire and wearing it as a pendant will do the trick?

If one is familiar with "Synergy Wire Wrap".. The Moldavite should alternatively be in Copper not silver or gold.. Again depending on the Moldavites shape. I assume your using this as a pendant.. One would need to make sure that everything used in the wire wrapping process is all natural.

@ScarlettHayden

I believe in your case. you've already be attuned to see these things.. In Phantasmic's case.. The moldavite only heightens this ability to see these images. I would suspect that if you acquired a moldavite sample yourself.. your skill level could triple or quadruple in intensity.. and could harm those that have not properly prepared for this occurrence.

LadyMay 13-07-2014 10:49 PM

Quote:

@ScarlettHayden

I believe in your case. you've already be attuned to see these things.. In Phantasmic's case.. The moldavite only heightens this ability to see these images. I would suspect that if you acquired a moldavite sample yourself.. your skill level could triple or quadruple in intensity.. and could harm those that have not properly prepared for this occurrence.

How is it harmful? Are you altering them just by observing or something? I mean, do they exist even if you can't see them or does being able to see them act as a type of portal that allows them to come through into the physical realm?

I'll stay away from Moldavite then though.. lol.

StoneWhisper 13-07-2014 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
How is it harmful? Are you altering them just by observing or something? I mean, do they exist even if you can't see them or does being able to see them act as a type of portal that allows them to come through into the physical realm?

Harmful in that the realm of visions or illusions from this world to another can be harmful to those who have not properly preprepared themselves for this space/time travel.. Yes in essence it is a form of time travel..

Although I've never experienced with Moldavite, seeing how it's very expensive.. I've attempted space travel or an out of body to other worlds travel and was successful but only to a point where I was in another universe but never made an physical contact with other beings etc. I have heard of others attempting to make this unknown journey and not survive or left near deaths door..

But make no mistake.. we all have these powers within ourselves and often all these powers need to make them selves available to us is the right tools.. I wish it was that simple. Often this means trial and error or in Phantasmic's case, they were very fortunate to have this "just happen" to them..

But one must also realize that this sighting can be confused with diabetes flash.. when one of the nerves pops in the eye thus revealing a flash.. I would have Phantasmic check to see if there is a history of diabetes in their family as not to be confused to the Hyperthroughing phase.

LadyMay 13-07-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Harmful in that the realm of visions or illusions from this world to another can be harmful to those who have not properly preprepared themselves for this space/time travel.. Yes in essence it is a form of time travel..

So wait.. I'm time travelling?? :icon_eek: Whoa..

Yes, I can see how that's dangerous now.

Do you have any links about this? I typed in hyperthoughing into google and nothing came up..

StoneWhisper 14-07-2014 07:38 AM

Can't find what you're looking for?.. thats because it's located in a manuscript that has been passed down through my family for generations. Sadly I can't share the rest with you.

FairyCrystal 14-07-2014 08:42 AM

Scarlett, try searching for hyper throwing or 'metaphysical hyperthrows' etc.
There's plenty coming up then. Done in Qi Gong as well.
Just get informed, don't let yourself be scared by stories. Follow your own intuition, get informed and based on all you learn, draw your own conclusions.
You said you've had a kundalini awakening, and as far as I know that, offers opportunities for further growth. I think it's quite logical you now see/hear/feel/sense things, that you didn't before.