Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Crystals for Kundalini integration (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=71544)

LadyMay 16-07-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneWhisper
Since locating the false Aquamarine post on Google+, I've been suffering with a number of login and page issues.. I can't verify that by finding the fake Aquamarine actually has anything to do with my errors, just seems odd that these errors occur soon after.
In this light and the reason I'm quoting you here, is because I'm going to be discontinuing my Google+ account and possibly relocating my blog elsewhere.. I have my eyes set on one blog site currently and will experiment shortly.. In the hopes that my blog transference is successful I will again continue my articles and if you wish I'll forward the direct link there after..

Yes please, that would be much appreciated.

FairyCrystal 16-07-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Owl
Thank you for sharing, FairyCrystal.
Very interesting stuff! :smile:
I'm not a crystal though, I'm an Indigo.
From what I know crystals are also very drawn to water, & you know those meditation Cd's of running water, well I don't get it...so irritating!! lol. I also can barely swin, I nearly drowned when I was little.
I wonder if Indigos have the same kind of problems? I'd be interested to know.

Yeah, it doesn't scare me, well.. ok, sometimes! Like when somebodies microwave tried to kill me recently...but after lots of big blue flashes, it seems I killed it instead!... haha...

NightOwl, you're funny, made me laugh, and since I'm home sick (neck injury is acting up again) I could do with a laugh, lol.

And yes, I think you are 'suffering' from the same thing. Basically this has to do with your own energy. Must be a real pain, haha, leaving a trail of blown up equipment in your wake :/

As for being an Indigo, or Crystal or whatever, I read somewhere that this can change. That many Indigos have 'evolved' and basically have become different, not the typical Indigo anymore.
Now I'm not sure, there's so much info flying around on the net, but in a way it would make sense. I think in general the main purpose of Indigos is done, would be weird if you'd then still be stuck with that Indigo-purpose as a life's goal?
I used to think I was an Indigo, but having read the description of Crystal ppl, I'm thinking that maybe I'm not an Indigo (anymore).
I don't know if water is a Crystal ppl thing. I know I love water sounds, but can understand some find it extremely irritating (I sometimes do as well). I've done shaman sound healings, and then it's interesting to observe how ppl react to the different instruments. Most LOVE the shaman drum and my Koshi chime (8 tones, perfectly tuned), many love the ocean drum, but not all, others thoroughly enjoy the 'fan' I made out of reeds. Sounds like rustling leaves, wind, some have bird associations.

But I digress, hihi. Thing that is a given, is that no matter what type, we are New Age adults.

Sorry for side tracking, but lots of interesting stuff coming up in this topic!
:hug3:

StoneWhisper 16-07-2014 01:56 PM

New Blog

Slowly I've been transferring my blogs from Google+ over to a new and very easy to use blog site. Thou the name of the site sounds and seem funny.. The site itself is way easier than many other blog sites I've ever attempted to master.. Here is my first post on the new "Roon" blog site..

Stone Whisper: Opalized Petrified Wood

LadyMay 16-07-2014 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
NightOwl, you're funny, made me laugh, and since I'm home sick (neck injury is acting up again) I could do with a laugh, lol.

And yes, I think you are 'suffering' from the same thing. Basically this has to do with your own energy. Must be a real pain, haha, leaving a trail of blown up equipment in your wake :/

As for being an Indigo, or Crystal or whatever, I read somewhere that this can change. That many Indigos have 'evolved' and basically have become different, not the typical Indigo anymore.
Now I'm not sure, there's so much info flying around on the net, but in a way it would make sense. I think in general the main purpose of Indigos is done, would be weird if you'd then still be stuck with that Indigo-purpose as a life's goal?
I used to think I was an Indigo, but having read the description of Crystal ppl, I'm thinking that maybe I'm not an Indigo (anymore).
I don't know if water is a Crystal ppl thing. I know I love water sounds, but can understand some find it extremely irritating (I sometimes do as well). I've done shaman sound healings, and then it's interesting to observe how ppl react to the different instruments. Most LOVE the shaman drum and my Koshi chime (8 tones, perfectly tuned), many love the ocean drum, but not all, others thoroughly enjoy the 'fan' I made out of reeds. Sounds like rustling leaves, wind, some have bird associations.

But I digress, hihi. Thing that is a given, is that no matter what type, we are New Age adults.

I was wondering about this earlier. But I'm also an indigo.. I don't feel anything but. And as an Indigo I know that I'm not done yet with tearing systems down in the world, lol. I'm only just beginning.

However, what you said could have some truth in it in that we're sort of like Indigo-Crystal hybrids. Because I know I'm also capable of carrying Crystal energy.. although I haven't really looked much into it.

I love the sound of rain.. I can meditate to that for ages. Don't know if that says anything though lol.

Oh, also, I bought the Blue Kyanite.. I've gone crystal mad :D

LadyMay 16-07-2014 03:16 PM

Internet says that crystal children are born into sixth dimensional consciousness? Wouldn't that make them incarnated ascended masters or something then?

Also, it says that crystal children are connected to the golden ray. I don't know much about the golden ray or any other ray but I just know that I'm connected to the violet ray.
What does that say? Am I a violet child? :D

LadyMay 16-07-2014 03:34 PM

Oh wait.. after further research that might be the violet FLAME..

This stuff is confusing. Lol.

FairyCrystal 16-07-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
.... And as an Indigo I know that I'm not done yet with tearing systems down in the world, lol. I'm only just beginning.

Quote:

However, what you said could have some truth in it in that we're sort of like Indigo-Crystal hybrids. Because I know I'm also capable of carrying Crystal energy.. although I haven't really looked much into it.

I'm not entirely sure myself either, it is all kind of confusing. Even tests online haven't helped me, haha.
But I have done a few things of late that made clear that at the moment my aura is crystal/clear. One was a meditation/visualisation and the other based on that method that uses these bottled partially filled with coloured oil and coloured water. Can't remember what that's called now (neck/head injury is really messing with my brain, boohoooo)

Quote:

.. I've gone crystal mad :D

Welcome to the club! :D :tongue: :wink:

Night Owl 16-07-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Happy if I gave you a bit of a laugh :) Sorry you're home sick!

A trail of blown up electrical equipment is not wrong...

I read that crystals change, something to do with an octurine shift? I could have that very wrong lol. Sounds like a piece of fruit to me ...and I'm very sleep deprived lol.
Thing is I don't identify myself with anybody elses definition really. I don't like labels ...but I know why... But I know I'm Indigo like I need air to breath..I don't really think theres such a thing as a typical Indigo ... So yeah I don't like new age really...I'm not trying to sound disagreeable, honestly! :tongue: I just do my own thing :) ... I think purpose can not be different to that.
Your instruments sound amazing! I would love a drum as I intuitively know it would be good for me, I have wanted one for sooo long. I love the sound of the reeds, I can feel how they sound when I read what you wrote! Wow.

I hope you're feeling better soon, FairyCrystal. :hug:

@Scarlett...Rain, now rain I love.

LadyMay 16-07-2014 05:07 PM

I agree with Night Owl.. it doesn't matter too much. I just make my own definitions.

But then maybe that's an Indigo thing, ha.

FairyCrystal 16-07-2014 07:14 PM

LOL, you two make me have a good giggle, lol.
I am like that as well, that's one of the reasons I always thought I was an Indigo. I hate routines, ppl telling me what to do or me having to do what's expected of you, just because that's how things have been done for donkies years.
I also feel (in my very core) that many government rules and regulations are dead wrong and unjust. And if there's one thing I can not stand, it's injustice.

Not sure if that makes me an Indigo. I do feel that a number of these things are changing in me. Instead of simply being downright stubborn about such issues, I can now often deal with them more 'fluently', if you get what I mean. So it becomes less like banging your head into brick walls and more like maybe actually getting somewhere (with your resistance or objection against something i.e.)

Now that also is an age thing I guess, but I do feel that a different aspect of me is surfacing, so to speak. A lighter / higher vibrational aspect.
So in that sense I can believe that an Indigo (or any other type) can change, maybe become a 'hybrid'.
Or maybe I never was an Indigo but simply a stubborn Taurus, haha.

Boy, did we sidetrack here or wot, but I'm enjoying it, so I hope nobody minds :p

Just goes to show what Kundalini can lead to, as that's what this conversation took off with!