Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Crystals for Kundalini integration (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=71544)

LadyMay 16-07-2014 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Had to look that up, this certainly is interesting!

Blue Kyanite: stimulates paranormal abilities and intuition and makes a connection with guides.
Very good for tuning in and meditation. Helps to accept karmic processes. Helps fulfilling your calling. This crystal connects you with your guides, awakens compassion and stimulates spiritual maturing. It grounds spiritual vibrations. Stimulates healing dreams and cleanses meridians, chakras and aligns your DNA with your original blueprint. It restores Qi (life energy) and gets rid of blockages and fears. Reduces frustration, anger and stress. Opens the throat chakra and encourages speaking the truth. Good for stress, thyroid, throat, brain, bloodpressure, infections and obesity.

I think if it calls you, I think you should get one! It happens for a reason :p It wouldn't call you if it wouldn't benefit you.
And reading the above, I'm not really surprised. Too tired to sense anything, but wouldn't surprise me if it had to do with the DNA and blueprint part.:hug3:

That certainly is a lot! :D I don't know what 'aligning DNA with original blueprint' part means though. Is it the DNA of my first incarnation or something?

LadyMay 16-07-2014 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Owl
Absolutely agree, FairyCrystal.

@Scarlett, I haven't read every post so sorry if I repeat anything that's been said. Every single crystal, as well as having it's specific properties, will have it's own personal healing qualities. We may be drawn to a particular crystal for this reason. For example, I have an Amber crystal... it has three steps in it which I found out are about generational healing, family line, ancestors, etc ... It helped me when I was going through that. I had AMAZING results using it on my Solar Plexus with healing some depression.
Not all crystals can be ran under water either - there are a few that are actually soluable. And defo not saline, or even running spring water coz of the minerals - I saw the results of that when my twin flame did it. The best way to cleanse them imo is with a sage smudge stick, blowing the smoke over them until they 'feel' cleansed. I like to cleanse my aura and my home this way sometimes, too. Some crystals also don't like sunshine, and can fade. I like to charge mine with Reiki sometimes, and sometimes by just burying them in the earth or close to her for a while. Or putting them in rock crystal salt in the full moon light. Salt absorbs anything 'negative' and being of earth it also charges. But yeah, my own energy charges them... Your energy definitely will!

I'm so getting a Bismuth crystal now.

Hey Night Owl
That's interesting about amber.. I'll reply on my other thread about that. As for Sage.. my mum would probably have a fit if I started waving that about :D I would love to try it though, I've heard it's very good for clearing negative energies.

I think I'm gonna have to check which crystals can be charged by sunlight or not then.. or just use my intuition. I've thought about burying them in the earth for a little while when they arrive because we have plenty of garden.. I think that should work. So, the earth discharges negative energy and charges the crystal back up with neutral/positive energy again?

LadyMay 16-07-2014 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sea-dove
I love blue kyanite. Thou I used to have severe kundalini issues, I personally didnt find that one an issue for my excessive kundalini. If you are drawn to it, I do suggest you get one. Blue can be a calming colour and this stone I find very tranquil. Its grounding too for me (I dont do at all well with hematite as its too strong in my case, so kyanite can give me what I need there), kyanite has very calming energy and also good at balancing things for me.

I personally think with what I know about you, that this one would be a lot safer for you with that kundalini then something like amythest or so many of those other stones. Go for it if you are drawn to it.

Thanks for the info sea-dove. I'm glad to hear you've had success with it.. from reading what FairyCrystal wrote too I'm even more compelled to buy it. There's just something about it.. haha.

And yes I read about Hematite but I also figured it would be too strong. I don't want anything that excessively unbalances a particular chakra.. making me bottom heavy or anything. More like full auric integration.

So.. definitely going to buy some Blue Kyanite now, thanks everyone!

Night Owl 16-07-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Hey Night Owl
That's interesting about amber.. I'll reply on my other thread about that. As for Sage.. my mum would probably have a fit if I started waving that about :D I would love to try it though, I've heard it's very good for clearing negative energies.

I think I'm gonna have to check which crystals can be charged by sunlight or not then.. or just use my intuition. I've thought about burying them in the earth for a little while when they arrive because we have plenty of garden.. I think that should work. So, the earth discharges negative energy and charges the crystal back up with neutral/positive energy again?

Yep. They come from the earth so it makes sense I guess. Well, there are some that don't apparently, which I'm interested in finding out more about..
Lol. Oh, well you could also just use sage incense, if your mum's ok with that.
I read somewhere about leaving them out in lightening storms to charge, not sure if I should though as I sometimes have lightening dreams where it feels like energy is being dispersed...I get electric shocks from everything and I don't like it! It actually hurts. I blow electrical stuff up all the time.. lol. & it gets expensive!
I forgot to say, Snowflake Obsidian works quite well for me. I find Hematite unagreeable and I stopped wearing Amethyst recently....Oddly, I wear Ruby with only really positive effects. I also love Blue Kyanite, & lapis lazuli is my all time favourite.
I have the Crystal Bible by Judy hall, in there it says kyanite never holds negativity so it doesn't need cleansing. Hm.

LadyMay 16-07-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Owl
Yep. They come from the earth so it makes sense I guess. Well, there are some that don't apparently, which I'm interested in finding out more about..
Lol. Oh, well you could also just use sage incense, if your mum's ok with that.
I read somewhere about leaving them out in lightening storms to charge, not sure if I should though as I sometimes have lightening dreams where it feels like energy is being dispersed...I get electric shocks from everything and I don't like it! It actually hurts. I blow electrical stuff up all the time.. lol. & it gets expensive!
I forgot to say, Snowflake Obsidian works quite well for me. I find Hematite unagreeable and I stopped wearing Amethyst recently....Oddly, I wear Ruby with only really positive effects. I also love Blue Kyanite, & lapis lazuli is my all time favourite.
I have the Crystal Bible by Judy hall, in there it says kyanite never holds negativity so it doesn't need cleansing. Hm.

Oh yeah.. amber doesn't technically come from earth, does it?
I think I'll just stick to earth.. too much weirdness going on at home atm. Don't need anymore lol.

Storms have a lot of energy.. I love storms. I've never quite been such a live wire though :D But I think if it charges them too much it's probably not a good idea. I like the idea that earth energy is more neutral, so it probably won't have as many bad side effects.

I haven't read about any of those other crystals yet. Thanks for mentioning them, I'll look them up later and see which ones intrigue me. Yes I didn't think Amethyst would be too bearable either. Ruby sounds good. I wonder where all the negative energy goes then from Kyanite.

Night Owl 16-07-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Oh yeah.. amber doesn't technically come from earth, does it?
I think I'll just stick to earth.. too much weirdness going on at home atm. Don't need anymore lol.

Storms have a lot of energy.. I love storms. I've never quite been such a live wire though :D But I think if it charges them too much it's probably not a good idea. I like the idea that earth energy is more neutral, so it probably won't have as many bad side effects.

I haven't read about any of those other crystals yet. Thanks for mentioning them, I'll look them up later and see which ones intrigue me. Yes I didn't think Amethyst would be too bearable either. Ruby sounds good. I wonder where all the negative energy goes then from Kyanite.

Amber forms from tree resin, & trees are wise old beings...
I prefer them to humans. Lol.

Sure ... go with what you're drawn to, of course...
No worries!

I guess Kyanite instantly transmutes the 'negative'.

FairyCrystal 16-07-2014 10:20 AM

@ Nightowl, this may be of interest to you, concerning blowing up electrical equipment:

… As was said, Crystal people have a crystalline structure which enables them to carry more light in their physical being. It is this crystalline structure that causes them to reflect things for which they don't have a reference. Because they are that strong, they will not only reflect those energies for which they don't have a reference, they will also enhance those energies. In less than 150 years these qualities will be very common, but those that are the first to have those qualities in a physical form, can experience quite a lot of problems.
For instance violence in their direct environment could be enhanced by them, causing them to become victim of physical or emotional abuse.

ENERGY
One form of vibrational energy that Crystal people have problems with, is electricity. Electricity is a form of energy that occurs naturally in nature, but Crystal people need time to adjust to the industrial and home utilizations. Especially the usage of alternating current in domestic situations can cause problems. When Crystal people are off balance, upset, angry or confused, they may not only reflect the energy but they will enhance it at the same time. This will effectively melt the wiring of most electric appliances that are in use at that moment. With practice, Crystal ppl can adept to this man-made frequency of energy. In the meantime the characteristic home life can be very interesting. It can be that they will disrupt / disorder electrical equipment like radios, televisions, computers.

From what I understand, it comes down to learning to tune into the frequency of the equipment/electricity. Please do not ask me how to do this, haha.
The above text is not my own, but from someone I know, one of the wisest souls I've ever come across. Medium, paranormal, Lightworker, don't think there's any one word to describe her.

As for lighting: this does in actual fact convert positive ions to negative ions. Positive ions are not healthy for humans, negative ions are good for us. Positive ions are created by i.e. synthetic materials. So nylon, plastic etc. Think wall to wall carpeting, curtains, clothes, bed covers, and anything else in our environment that's synthetic/plastic based (meaning most everything in our homes).

Sea and mountain areas naturally all have more negative ions in them and lighting converts positive into negative ions, so it cleanses the air. Often it feels much lighter, cleaner, nicer after a good thunderstorm. That's why.

It also will help your crystals, they will benefit from it. And it is natural electrical energy, not the same as the man-made frequency, used in our homes. So I don't think you need to fear it, lol. Although I can understand if you get shocks all the time, haha.
I must admit I hate electricity myself. Scares the B'jesus out of me. I think because it is so strong, lethal, and yet you cannot see it, smell it and I definitely don't want to feel it, lol.

StoneWhisper 16-07-2014 10:49 AM

This is all intriguing and very informative.. However, there isn't any clear cut path to the know of what a crystal or mineral can off the handler.. What someone (including myself) suggests a crystal can do, may not do as I had suggested with whom ever I've suggested this to.

In other words.. If I was to say.. that tourmaline has protective attributes that ward off physic or paranormal attacks.. would those listening actually believe that tourmaline can offer this same attribute..

Collect and handle crystals that one is drawn to is the correct assumption.. even if it means buying or finding crystals that have been heat treated or colorized..

Night Owl 16-07-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
@ Nightowl, this may be of interest to you, concerning blowing up electrical equipment:

… As was said, Crystal people have a crystalline structure which enables them to carry more light in their physical being. It is this crystalline structure that causes them to reflect things for which they don't have a reference. Because they are that strong, they will not only reflect those energies for which they don't have a reference, they will also enhance those energies. In less than 150 years these qualities will be very common, but those that are the first to have those qualities in a physical form, can experience quite a lot of problems.
For instance violence in their direct environment could be enhanced by them, causing them to become victim of physical or emotional abuse.

ENERGY
One form of vibrational energy that Crystal people have problems with, is electricity. Electricity is a form of energy that occurs naturally in nature, but Crystal people need time to adjust to the industrial and home utilizations. Especially the usage of alternating current in domestic situations can cause problems. When Crystal people are off balance, upset, angry or confused, they may not only reflect the energy but they will enhance it at the same time. This will effectively melt the wiring of most electric appliances that are in use at that moment. With practice, Crystal ppl can adept to this man-made frequency of energy. In the meantime the characteristic home life can be very interesting. It can be that they will disrupt / disorder electrical equipment like radios, televisions, computers.

From what I understand, it comes down to learning to tune into the frequency of the equipment/electricity. Please do not ask me how to do this, haha.
The above text is not my own, but from someone I know, one of the wisest souls I've ever come across. Medium, paranormal, Lightworker, don't think there's any one word to describe her.

As for lighting: this does in actual fact convert positive ions to negative ions. Positive ions are not healthy for humans, negative ions are good for us. Positive ions are created by i.e. synthetic materials. So nylon, plastic etc. Think wall to wall carpeting, curtains, clothes, bed covers, and anything else in our environment that's synthetic/plastic based (meaning most everything in our homes).

Sea and mountain areas naturally all have more negative ions in them and lighting converts positive into negative ions, so it cleanses the air. Often it feels much lighter, cleaner, nicer after a good thunderstorm. That's why.

It also will help your crystals, they will benefit from it. And it is natural electrical energy, not the same as the man-made frequency, used in our homes. So I don't think you need to fear it, lol. Although I can understand if you get shocks all the time, haha.
I must admit I hate electricity myself. Scares the B'jesus out of me. I think because it is so strong, lethal, and yet you cannot see it, smell it and I definitely don't want to feel it, lol.

Thank you for sharing, FairyCrystal.
Very interesting stuff! :smile:
I'm not a crystal though, I'm an Indigo.
From what I know crystals are also very drawn to water, & you know those meditation Cd's of running water, well I don't get it...so irritating!! lol. I also can barely swin, I nearly drowned when I was little.
I wonder if Indigos have the same kind of problems? I'd be interested to know.

Yeah, it doesn't scare me, well.. ok, sometimes! Like when somebodies microwave tried to kill me recently...but after lots of big blue flashes, it seems I killed it instead!... haha...

StoneWhisper 16-07-2014 12:37 PM

Quote:

How long will it take? I don't mind waiting till it's finished and you can post it here.. just don't forget about me :D

Since locating the false Aquamarine post on Google+, I've been suffering with a number of login and page issues.. I can't verify that by finding the fake Aquamarine actually has anything to do with my errors, just seems odd that these errors occur soon after.
In this light and the reason I'm quoting you here, is because I'm going to be discontinuing my Google+ account and possibly relocating my blog elsewhere.. I have my eyes set on one blog site currently and will experiment shortly.. In the hopes that my blog transference is successful I will again continue my articles and if you wish I'll forward the direct link there after..