Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Have you been an animal in a previous life? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7483)

underlight 06-12-2010 05:17 AM

Have you been an animal in a previous life?

Hi

I have been thinking about past lives a lot lately and last night I received some answers from one of my guides.

I opened my third eye and asked if I had ever been a cat, the response was yes and I had a vision of myself as a cat! lol. After I had seen myself as a cat I asked what other animals I had been. I then had the most amazing vision of a fish swimming in water and realised that I was that fish.

My guide said not to hold the vision of the fish for too long or else I would lose the vision and the communication. I quickly asked what was the first body I had while on earth and received a vision of a centipede! lol that grossed me out, it was good though because I was able to remember it clearly.

Have any of you had similar experiences? Has anybody out there been a centipede before too? lol

nephesh 06-12-2010 05:49 AM

Underlight thanks for sharing. I dont know if I've had any past lifes as another creatures. I would probably be taken aback by finding out I was once a centipede too. Their neat creatures from a distance. :smile:

Sangress 06-12-2010 05:58 AM

I've been a few hundred animals, but I have yet to figure out what the first ones were. I have a hunch it was prehistoric because the latter experiences I had were very large and involved scales.

I'm pretty sure I've been a jelly fish or something like that a couple dozen times because I compared what I re-lived to a lot of marine animals and it fitted the jellyfish pretty well.

underlight 06-12-2010 06:33 AM

No worries Nepesh. lol yes it was pretty surprising although I have a better appreciation of them now.

Sangress wow I would love to have been a dinosaur! Do any of your experiences over the few hundred animals that you have been stand out?

Autumn Ascent 07-12-2010 04:40 AM

underlight thank you so much for sharing! i always wondered if i was once an animal. i wish i knew for i could share but i'm not as spiritually aware as others so i don't really know. i've always held an affinity for dinosaurs or anything with scales over mammals...so sometimes i think i may have been one of them. hm. i dunno. but i'm glad you shared! :hug2:

Sangress 07-12-2010 05:01 AM

Quote:

Do any of your experiences over the few hundred animals that you have been stand out?

To be honest, all of them are a bit dull compared to taking a human skin simply because of the differences in mental processes.

It's hard to remember much of such experiences coherently because it is so drastically different to how you perceive things as a Human.

I'll have to get back to you on the animal life/memory that stands out the most.

Beleive 07-12-2010 05:29 AM

I find this thread very interesting and wonder if any of you might give me some clarification on the matter - I have a talent for Past Life recounts of others but I have never seen any of my clients being animals. But i have never asked or looked specifically for it...however with every person I do a reading, healing or recount on, I do see many totem animals around them assisting.

So my question or clarification issue is this - how can you be sure its not some of your totem animals youre seeing? Also, if I do a past life recount it is as simple as me ASKING to see what animals they ever were?

Im honestly not meanign to offend anyone at all, I realy am curious and think I might have to do a meditation on this...

Lynn 07-12-2010 06:24 AM

Hello

I have. The first Earth Life I had here. I was a rodent. When they first walked the Earth. I was eaten when out hunting for me young.

I learned this in a lead Past Life Meditation and TRUST ME I was not ready for that one. When it came to share time someone that knew me well goes WELL I know Lynn has something good to share I can read it on her face.

I was like this is NOT possible to hear while its rarer its not un heard of.

To be asked to look down and see what is on one's feet and see claws and fur was OMG, to go to what we were wearing well fur coat and then I say the tail OMG. But too I knew it was me it felt familiar.

Lynn

Sangress 07-12-2010 06:53 AM

Quote:

I find this thread very interesting and wonder if any of you might give me some clarification on the matter - I have a talent for Past Life recounts of others but I have never seen any of my clients being animals. But i have never asked or looked specifically for it...however with every person I do a reading, healing or recount on, I do see many totem animals around them assisting.

So my question or clarification issue is this - how can you be sure its not some of your totem animals youre seeing? Also, if I do a past life recount it is as simple as me ASKING to see what animals they ever were?

Im honestly not meanign to offend anyone at all, I realy am curious and think I might have to do a meditation on this...

In short: Totem animals have their own personality and perceptions and emotions and yours tends to overshadow it.

If it's you then you can recount your own conscious thoughts, emotions, sensations without feeling like a spectator.

That's just what I've found.

Also, my clearest recollection was of being an octopus.

Not what I expected, but their intelligence and ability to remember logical patterns and behavior as well as skills in visual communication is unfathomable and it made for very clear perceptions.

I'd go so far as to say it rivaled the human mind, only without the emotions getting in the way.

underlight 07-12-2010 06:58 AM

Autumn if you feel an affinity to scaly creatures then I would say there is a good chance you were one in a previous life :D

Sounds good Sangress your answers to my questions always interest me.

Beleive I cant say for sure that what I saw wasn't my totem animals but the questions I asked my guide were very specific. I should add that before I had my visions I was thinking about my cat and then my brain started changing its perception to think like a cat. I realised what was happening and for a few moments I felt like a cat in a human body. Thats why my first question to my guide was have I ever been a cat?

I then asked what I was before the cat and got the fish vision. My guide then said that I was using too much energy on the fish vision so I quickly asked what was the first animal that I embodied on earth. Which is when I got the centipede vision.

Im not an expert on this topic I only know what I do from my own experiences but Im sure if you asked the question then you would get some interesting answers :D. I would be interested to hear what answers you get!