Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   selenite pendant (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121543)

SapphireBlue 24-03-2018 12:07 AM

selenite pendant

Bought this at a thrift store after being drawn to it. Identified it as selenite after googling. Is it safe to assume it's real?

SilveRose 10-04-2018 02:29 PM

Safe to assume its real, if it feels real and has the gentle vibrations flowing through it then its real. Selenite is really good for protection as well and can be a self-awareness stone. Don't use water with Selenite though as its a soft crystal which can be washed away. Use moonlight is your best inspiration because connections with Selene and the moon is possibly key to clearing its energy.

etheric-imprinted_72 11-04-2018 01:27 PM

Crystal for cleaning your aura?

I'm thinking of getting some Brucite because I have read it's good for this purpose but I'm open to any recommendations?

*Sorry, I know I've posted this in the wrong forum topic but I was in a bit of a hurry writing this post out.*

Bubbles 13-04-2018 12:36 AM

Selenite + Malachite for me is life changing so so good, finally found the right combination for what I needed to all these years.

SapphireBlue 20-04-2018 02:48 AM

Yes, I read Selenite was water soluble so only cleansed under moonlight!

Joshuahoward 21-04-2018 09:44 AM

Looks a little polished to be Selenite, but could be. The stone is truly wonderful, I use it in almost all my readings :)

Lynn 21-04-2018 08:22 PM

Hello

It looks real as it has a realty good hook on it so that is does not come apart. This usually is a sign of good jewelry. I find a lot in second hand stores. Some that are really worth a lot of money.

Selenite

Mystical Properties:

This is a stone for mental clarity and enhances a stronger connection to making decisions. This is a stone of truth and honestly. Creating flexibility with the psychic part we call intuition. That bridge to the unconsciousness. Selene is the name for the Greek Goddess of the Moon.

Healing Properties:

This is a good stone for mental clarity, it is used to promote fertility and increase libido.

Magical Properties:

This can dispel negativity both on the emotional and etheric level.

Energy: Wind
Element: Moon
Powers: Stone of love, helping maintain a relationship.
Zodiac: Taurus
Chakra Classification: Third Eye and Crown

LillyBelle 22-04-2018 01:34 AM

You can always take the stone to a jewelry store and ask them to look at for you. I did that with one of my crystals and the Jeweler there told me it was probably fake.

SapphireBlue 23-04-2018 09:18 AM

Yes the hook is quite sturdy. Great properties with this gem.
It's amazing what treasures one can find in second hand stores!

snow white 29-04-2018 08:13 AM

The only way to know is to place the pe dant on your left palm. Almost everyone can feel selenite inmediately. Lovely piece you have but be careful with sweat and water.