Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Wall of doorways, monkeys and light dream (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121157)

Ladyrose92 06-03-2018 12:25 AM

Wall of doorways, monkeys and light dream

I was on holiday and was in a scene with some Arab men. They were busy setting some ropes and lighting lanterns with oil to light up a doorway. It was a wall with a series of arched doorways with paths squiggling to them and it seemed inside the wall was the centre. There were about 5-10 of them working together and quickly to keep the light on. I walked to the side to look at another path and there were hundreds of monkeys swarming through and this one they were just starting to come through as the light had just gone out. The monkeys looked like baboons but only because they were big and brown the tough monkeys that can hurt but I only saw the front of them looking at me and the sides of their strong sandy bodies of brown fur. Three or four started walking through the doorway to the left so I quickly stepped back onto the other path back with the men who were lighting the furthest on the right door. They were doing it as light as possible and reinforcing the light. They were showing and explaining to me as they were doing what they was. They had beards, sandals and long rag robe secured around the waist. They looked strong even though they weren't particularly physically big, they looked happy and determined. With handsome faces and a look of warmth. Then I woke up.

I had been worrying today that I've not remembered my dreams lately so I've just woke up after sleeping for an hour. Will now be going back to sleep for the night. Could this dream mean the monkeys are in my brain or across my path and the men are working to keep the light lit on the right path or inside of me?

Ladyrose92 06-03-2018 12:05 PM

Ah this is great! I was scared of the monkeys but now with what you describe I can see them for what they are. I could see the men seemed very spiritual like Jesus energy it felt. That's cool about the light being the doorway back to this world because I got scared of the monkeys and went to the doorway with light and then woke up so I can see that now thank you. Yes I could see the monkeys were surrounding me, next time I will embrace that instead of being scared lol That's so cool all you have said about them, thank you for sharing that with me it is most helpful!

Michelle11 06-03-2018 03:42 PM

Baboons can be pretty loud and expressive. Arab people live in arid desert regions which would indicate a climate that is mainly void of water or emotions. The men seemed loving and caring so they likely are there to protect you from loud expressions of emotions because they make you feel uncomfortable and possibly even in danger. You may be in the dark about this tendency in you and you are starting to gain an awareness but for the safety of the child within you are not yet ready to allow strong emotional expression into your life. It's not good or bad just showing you where you are at on your emotional journey that has had many twists and turns to get you where you are today.

Ladyrose92 06-03-2018 03:55 PM

That's a really cool interpretation, thank you! Now you say it, I do find those situations challenging, uncomfortable, and at times I feel it threatens me so I shut off to protect myself. When I experience strong emotions from myself or others I do feel overwhelmed, so I am glad to see this and be aware of this in the future. I asked my mum at the weekend what happened with my dad when they split up and what was the story, I was shocked to hear he left when I was a baby, left her for days with nothing and my great nan had to come and help her, then he started a new relationship with a woman from his work, my mum moved from Yorkshire to London in a rubbish B'n'B from a nice home and a year later he followed her back down south and for years after pestered her to get back with him. He told me she stopped him seeing me and he used to look through the letterbox to see me. I've always felt sorry for him and that my mum was always angry at me when I asked or spoke about him. But now I totally understand why she wanted nothing to do with him and that she was actually broken-hearted. I couldn't remember any of my early years and have been wanting to know what happened for ages, now I see why I have blocked this out from memory. She told me her life until she met my step dad who shes just broke up with after 20 years, she said that was her first true love, and we both cried. But from my step dad is when I have childhood memories, so I know everything beforehand I have 99% blocked out! It all bought up a lot of emotion in me and I was crying before I even realised I was, but I squashed it down and composed myself. So I can see how there are big emotions there and probably more, but that I am not fully ready for them yet! Thank you Michelle this really helps!

django 07-03-2018 03:33 AM

To me the right side is the rational masculine mind side, and lighting a light on that side suggests going that way for the moment, putting your mind to work on sorting things out right now, increasing your wisdom.

Doing this sort of healing work on yourself in the big picture is mostly the mind (right side) or the emotions (left side) taking the lead and being ascendant in turn, like walking forwards one step at a time, emotion step, mind step, left, right, left, right, each in their turn, bringing the whole of you slowly into balance.

Your healing journey is carefully structured by your higher self/guide to bring you along towards healing without harming your psyche or being emotionally overwhelmed, your dreams are utterly in tune with where you are at any point in time in your process, and if you can go with their advice, in this case let the mind not the emotions lead the way for the moment, you will be safe and progress.

It's never easy, but you can stay safe.

Ladyrose92 07-03-2018 12:21 PM

Lovely! Thank you so much django! I do resonate with that, what I am dealing with at work and in my relationships requires using my rational mind to move forwards, I can see how being emotional in these situations would cause harm, but being objective and using my mind would see me get through these challenges. I appreciate what you say about taking an emotional step, then a mind step and so forth, I like the thought of that step by step keeps one in balance. Thank you!