Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Vegetarian & Vegan (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Clean Eating: What Did You Eat Today? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=55522)

Tobi 23-08-2015 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
food u cud say

SO WEIRD, dream jo! I was just going to write "FOOD" on the list just for fun! :D

Okay this time it was chickpea, snap pea, cauliflower, courgette, garlic, stir fry with soy sauce, and new potatoes.
Victoria plums from a tree in the orchard....cashew nuts......and some chocolate.

And I ALWAYS get 'puppy syndrome' after dinner, where I can't keep my eyes open! LOL

Ciona 06-09-2015 01:38 AM

LOL Tobi! :)

Had grilled flatbread today with roasted red pepper spread, roasted shallots, and mushrooms. With feta cheese and fresh arugula sprinkled on top.

Ciona 26-09-2015 08:32 PM

1 bowl granola with blueberries, flax seeds and hemp milk

1 cup hazelnut truffle black tea with chocolate and rose buds

Tobi 28-09-2015 01:46 AM

Grape and Nectarine fruit salad with Pumpkin seeds and bran flakes.

Quinoa with herbs, garlic and seasoning, plus roasted Almonds and celery/watercress/snap pea/cucumber salad.

Treehugger 01-10-2015 04:51 PM

Coffee with soy milk and Stevia and my usual granola bar.

mamahawk 01-10-2015 05:04 PM

I made vegan complete protein pancakes for breakfast

1 1/2 C of whole wheat pastry flour
1 1/2 C chickpeas flour
2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda

1 3/4 C + 3 T water
1/4 C olive oil
2 T flaxmeal
1 T of sweetener (I like to use agave)
2 t vanilla extract

These are a staple for my vegan toddler and I :D even his junk food, meat eating cousin gobbles them down
Enjoy!

mamahawk 01-10-2015 05:06 PM

I read that the wheat flour mixed with chickpeas makes it a complete protein!

annabelle239 01-10-2015 09:43 PM

Coffee and donuts from dunkin donuts. Of all the coffee places ,i must say dunkin is my favorite coffee and they have almond milk. I get a mocha iced latte with no cream and it is perfection.The donuts are not vegan but about two months after becoming vegan,i switched to a mostly vegan diet and now have a smidge of non-vegan things from time to time,mostly because of convenience reasons. As long as cheese or egg isn't the primary ingredient and it's a tiny amount. I know this makes some vegans not like me as much but for me i find this to be ok.

Deepsoul 01-10-2015 10:31 PM

Wow how yummy I eat only 10 foods but I AM very grateful for them ,I have severe allergies maybe one day it will change ,Today Ive had cereal ,goatmilk, and a boiled egg, water and I think Ill go get some toast with rice bran oil and golden syrup....:) Happy Day everyone

Ciona 02-10-2015 11:49 PM

Warm brown rice bowl with avocado, black beans, corn, aged cheddar and grape tomatoes. Sprinkled with some fresh lime juice and tangy barbecue sauce.