Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Missing home, (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31994)

CatChild 11-03-2012 08:27 PM

Missing home,

I will keep this brief.

Throughout my life whenever I have looked up to the stars, I have only felt intense sadness and grief.

I have received shamanic ceremonies where I think and somewhat see tall blue people with a yellowish golden sheen to them and they feel very loving towards me. If I have known them before, I do not have literal memory of them. What I do feel though and recognize, is the type of love I feel from them and for them. It feels like the safest, most unconditional love I have ever witnessed outside of myself, and is the same type of intense love that I feel towards certain people in my life. It feels so wonderful to be loved this much. Whenever I have seen and felt them, I have cried over the knowledge that I was with my parents again and wanting to return to them.

I am trying to connect the dots with this. I am a logical thinker and this causes some degree of doubt and confusion in my mind. Yet the emotionality of this issue outweighs the lack of definitive facts. I guess I am saying that I believe they are my true family and they think and feel like I do. It makes sense to me because even as a child, I didn't feel like I belonged here.

Any insights and further thoughts etc would be very welcomed.

Thanks,

~ C.

Mayflow 11-03-2012 09:15 PM

Cat, did your parents die?

CatChild 11-03-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayflow
Cat, did your parents die?

No, they are not dead. But it is an excellent question though. I can see how anyone would wonder if they were dead now that I have re read my OP.

It was actually really difficult to start this thread for a couple of reasons. Firstly, obviously it sounds like I am crazy- yet I lead a normal life and do not feel like I am unable to operate outside of 'normal' parameters. And secondly, I do not like sharing anything that might be perceived as my vulnerability and cause for me to regret disclosing. I do not want to be perceived as looking for attention etc.

I am genuinely curious about myself, and curious if anyone else has ever experienced similarly. It's hard to shake.

psychoslice 11-03-2012 09:47 PM

You are already home, you have never left, the mind body that you call yourself is within you, you are not within the body, realize this from your inner being and your home sickness will disappear.

TheReason 13-03-2012 01:03 AM

Don't feel that way. You aren't crazy to post this or think this. There are all different dimensions and that can easily be one of the dimensions you find comforting, the place you call home. We all have different beliefs, this is just mine.

The main thing is to realize why you are here now, in this dimension. Figure out the lessons you need to learn here, and the purpose you are here for. Do not feel sad about being away from home, you will return. Utilize the time you have here and do the most good you can.

CatChild 13-03-2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReason
Don't feel that way. You aren't crazy to post this or think this. There are all different dimensions and that can easily be one of the dimensions you find comforting, the place you call home. We all have different beliefs, this is just mine.

The main thing is to realize why you are here now, in this dimension. Figure out the lessons you need to learn here, and the purpose you are here for. Do not feel sad about being away from home, you will return. Utilize the time you have here and do the most good you can.

I like everything that you wrote here and I am grateful for your words. They 'feel' right to me and help me feel better about what's been going on in my head for so many years!

I Do miss home. And it's frustrating to not have clear recall of details. I've gone back in meditations and sessions but haven't been able to stay. It's like I'm here on boarding school or something. But I have a good life here and I have attachments here with the people I love so I'm not really complaining in that regard... it's the Kindness that the tall Blues hold. They feel 'personal' somehow and have a way of existing that is gentle and passive guardianship. I definitely feel that type of temperament withing myself and don't recognize conflict, power struggles etc like many other people around me do. Not even as a child did I understand conflict and I never bullied or was mean to anyone.

CatChild 15-03-2012 03:43 AM

I was thinking of this song yesterday and figured it would shed a bit of humor here-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc&ob=av2e

:smile:

7luminaries 16-03-2012 07:44 PM

Catchild...check this out...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwDw&dur=1532

Although he is "missing" the eyes and has a doodle on his forehead...
I think it's a pretty good likeness :smile: of an Andromedan man.

They are very warm and loving. I have "spoken" to a couple (man and woman, life partners) in meditations when I had some questions on suffering.

And yes, they knew me very well. They also felt very familiar to me.
I had a long talk with them and it was very healing.
I think Alex Collier has a lot of good information on them, and it is available online.

Cheers :hug3:
7L

SeekingTheShift 17-03-2012 06:56 PM

Hello Cat,

I understand. Being aware of our ‘Star Kin’ and connecting with them seems, well, other worldly.

We have more than one family… there is our soul group and our incarnated/Earthy/physical family.

When I became aware that a number of the Guides I work with are, um, not from around here I had to wonder… Really? In time confirmation and validation came my way. I still go “Wow.” as I continue to learn more.

It is likely that you and these folks have been together and worked together more than once. Maybe many times.

Finding people to share the cosmic connection with a challenge. I know the ‘crazy’ feeling. If you feel so inclined, please check out http://www.seekingtheshift.com/ and browse through Cosmic Seeds. This little site is mine, I am not selling anything but you may find some thoughts that resonant with what you are feeling. I have more to add to the section when the time is right.

Anyway… going out on limb here… according to the Guides, one of my ‘kin’ is now in physical form, we have worked together in past lives and there is a strong potential that ‘he’ and I are in line to meet in this life. (LOL No, to my understanding he is not to be my significant other… Darn it!) I can tell you I am so excited by this potential that the thought brought tears to my eyes. Imagine, to meet this person, look him in the eyes and hopefully be able to say… “Hello brother. I know you.”

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.

Mystic Blaze 18-03-2012 10:09 PM

I can relate well to such feelings and thoughts. It doesn't sound crazy to me at all. I love looking up at the stars of warm clear nights, but all the same it makes me lonely at times. For years now I've found myself at times looking at the night sky and feeling so sure that I belong somewhere "out there" instead of stuck on some planet where nothing truly makes any sense. By now I've come to the realization (and of course I know that many will strongly disagree and that's fine,) that I do have another home somewhere out there on some world somewhere... a place I just can't recall.

What I've come to realize, and I feel you will relate to someday soon if you don't already, is that for those of us who are not true human souls, it's basically like having two home in a way. We get our home on Earth, where things are challenging and confusing but beautiful all the same. We get to be part of humanity. We get to be part of the love and the curiosity, and fear and sadness and joy of the whole human experience. In human lives, we get to see first hand the great and the terrible of everything race is capable of. Such a far reaching experience in every direction i think. Plus we get to see and live in and interact with the beauty of the planet earth itself and what's not to love about nature? But also, out there somewhere we have our other home. The place that's so hard if not impossible to truly remember. We get only the feelings of missing something or someone we should know, and the flashes of ideas that are almost images but not even that.

Our star families still love us and I honestly believe they remember us even though we've forgotten them.