Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   I have noticed this thing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5457)

muzamilsa 29-10-2010 06:57 PM

I have noticed this thing

I noticed that the things which you are least bothered about tends to get manifested very fast. Do you have any experience with this, cause when you dont bother you dont have resistance.

Squatchit 29-10-2010 07:14 PM

I think I know what you are talking about, but can you give some examples?

:smile:

Squatch

Spiritlite 29-10-2010 07:16 PM

I kind of have an idea what you are saying too, can you like Squatchit give examples?
xo
Spiritlite.

Gerryh 29-10-2010 10:25 PM

The most money I earned in my life was when I didn't care about it.

Spiritlite 29-10-2010 10:31 PM

oh I see yeah.
Well that's true too I find if I don't worry about money it works out in the end maybe because you're not putting that negative connotation on it?
Spiritlite.

JEN 29-10-2010 10:59 PM

Hi Spiritlite and everyone!
I think you hit the nail on the head SL. I believe the secret to manifesting is to let go of controlling the outcome. What you call "resistance" might be your intent to control what happens, because it is very important to you, that it happens a certain way.

Of course, the resistence might also come from your subconscious beliefs of self worth, issues surrounding getting "something for nothing", and loads of other dross. There is that great old saying "what you resist, persists", because you are putting your focus on the resistence/control.

For me, the secret lies in discovering what you real want (in essence: how you will feel, what it will allow, what freedom it will allow you, etc), rather than the object per se; your intent that this will manifest; faith that you deserve it to manifest; and perhaps most importantly, that your higher self/guides/soul/the universe/god (whatever term you feel most comfortable with), will deliver IT when the time is right, and if it is for your higher good...... then forget about it.

Someone else started a thread on Manifesting experiences and tools..... this forum is so large!!! There was some great posts on that.

Kind regards to all
JEN

day dreamer 29-10-2010 11:09 PM

I have to agree with you on this also. It isn't always easy to stop worrying though.

Miss Hepburn 30-10-2010 02:33 AM

Oh my, do I ever know about manifesting and 'resisting and allowing'.

I learned most from reading Abrahams-Hicks books on that very thing.
Boy oh boy, do I highly recommend getting their books - Their 1st, I think is
"Ask And It Is Given" and "The Law of Attraction".
I listen to Ester Hicks channelling Abraham on CDs all the time!

I have never read anything so clearly explained in my life.
If this interests you all - please check them out - you will thank me!

My best to you all,
:) Miss Hepburn

Believe and receive, I always say!

Well, I also say - Expect and accept, too!
:wink:

muzamilsa 05-11-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritlite
oh I see yeah.
Well that's true too I find if I don't worry about money it works out in the end maybe because you're not putting that negative connotation on it?
Spiritlite.

Yes very true I will tell my experience, I was planning to do some business which I am interested in, I never craved for money and now I am having a good business running. I am very thankful to my god.:hug3:

muzamilsa 05-11-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by day dreamer
I have to agree with you on this also. It isn't always easy to stop worrying though.

Worrying is part of our life, but you can shift your attention to what you want and then things will gradually change once your resistance becomes less.