Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Merging of bodies? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118210)

IsabelSeyler 06-11-2017 01:31 PM

Merging of bodies?

If you see the person you love and are separated from, in your dream, meeting each other at a pathway and the bodies merge or pass through each other, what does this mean?

Also a thread being tied on the finger by the person you love could be an indication of what?

What do these dreams signify?

IsabelSeyler 07-11-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
If you see the person you love and are separated from, in your dream, meeting each other at a pathway and the bodies merge or pass through each other, what does this mean?

Also a thread being tied on the finger by the person you love could be an indication of what?

Why doesnt even respond or even try to help? This site claims to have "divine people" but look at the unhelpfulness.

Lorelyen 07-11-2017 09:20 PM

Ok. I'll try. It may symbolise the feeling of lovers seeming to share (or trying to share) the same body at the very height of ecstasy. If it feels like the ultimate physical union there's the tendency then to just lay there drifting until regaining their self-awareness which is often gradual and takes some time. Drifting through? - people who have taken something from each other and therefore aren't quite their original selves.
It would need them to be sensually very enmehsed and/or of the same set of beliefs (meeting on the path).

The thread? Not sure. In spell casting a knot is tied around the two poppets to create a bond. If one of the "lovers" ties a symbolic knot somewhere on the other it suggests a wish for the person to create a bond. I'm ok with spell casting but can only conject about someone tying the knot on your finger. If this happened in a dream and if I'm in sight of being right, the dreamer should be aware that it may be wishful thinking.

I'm not a divine person though...

IsabelSeyler 07-11-2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ok. I'll try. It may symbolise the feeling of lovers seeming to share (or trying to share) the same body at the very height of ecstasy. If it feels like the ultimate physical union there's the tendency then to just lay there drifting until regaining their self-awareness which is often gradual and takes some time. Drifting through? - people who have taken something from each other and therefore aren't quite their original selves.
It would need them to be sensually very enmehsed and/or of the same set of beliefs (meeting on the path).

The thread? Not sure. In spell casting a knot is tied around the two poppets to create a bond. If one of the "lovers" ties a symbolic knot somewhere on the other it suggests a wish for the person to create a bond. I'm ok with spell casting but can only conject about someone tying the knot on your finger. If this happened in a dream and if I'm in sight of being right, the dreamer should be aware that it may be wishful thinking.

I'm not a divine person though...

Thanks a lot for responding at least ❤ But what is spell casting? And I honestly never thought of this thread or bond because I really dont want to label it so is this symbolic? It just flashed 1 day and couldnt understand that context.

Lorelyen 07-11-2017 10:10 PM

Quote:

Thanks a lot for responding at least ❤ But what is spell casting?

Just casting a magical spell - used to bring about something in accordance with the sorcerer's will. Like a sorcerer would do a love spell for someone who wanted to enchain/bind someone else to them.

Quote:

And I honestly never thought of this thread or bond because I really dont want to label it so is this symbolic? It just flashed 1 day and couldnt understand that context.
Yes, symbolic. Well, label or not it seems more of a symbolic act. But please be aware of my disclaimer - a conjecture on my part.

FairyCrystal 08-11-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Why doesnt even respond or even try to help? This site claims to have "divine people" but look at the unhelpfulness.

Fact that it takes half a day or a day for someone to reply means you are impatient :tongue:
Fact that maybe no one knows the answer to your dream doesn't make them un-divine people.
Maybe you're better off asking in the dream forum. Dream interpretation is rather specific and from what I've experienced few people are good at it.

FallingLeaves 10-11-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

you don't necessarily both have a place in the 'real' reality we all know and love, so when you come together you can pass through each other. Another kind of separation.

And string on a finger is for remembering.

unicorn68 10-11-2017 12:55 AM

Quote:

Thanks a lot for responding at least ❤ But what is spell casting? And I honestly never thought of this thread or bond because I really dont want to label it so is this symbolic? It just flashed 1 day and couldnt understand that context.

you probably heard of the old one 'seek and ye shall find' i was thinking about this today,cos only when i stopped looking outside of answers did anything ever really happen,so maybe this is telling you to LOOK WITHIN.maybe......

LunaBlue 10-11-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

I am bowing out of this forum. In one personal email I told my story to another member. I feel purged to have shared at least with one other who seeks a Twin Flame journey. None is like any other. Mine is just beginning.

It's enough simply to be reunited with my Twin. I cannot come here to this forum any longer because the vibes for me are completely jarring. One member in particular is stirring up a very bad energy.

Love to all. Just know there is such a thing as TF. Those who are in it, revel!! I am! We are! So incredibly blessed and infinitely rare.

unicorn68 10-11-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunaBlue
I am bowing out of this forum. In one personal email I told my story to another member. I feel purged to have shared at least with one other who seeks a Twin Flame journey. None is like any other. Mine is just beginning.

It's enough simply to be reunited with my Twin. I cannot come here to this forum any longer because the vibes for me are completely jarring. One member in particular is stirring up a very bad energy.

Love to all. Just know there is such a thing as TF. Those who are in it, revel!! I am! We are! So incredibly blessed and infinitely rare.

sorry to see you go.your posts have been blessed with beauty love and wisdom.