Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Health (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   No chemtrails since 9/23 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117259)

jenriggs 29-09-2017 06:44 PM

No chemtrails since 9/23

I have seen chemtrails here every day for as long as I remember. My husband noted that on September 23rd, the sky was completely clear. We have been looking at the skies and there have been no chemtrails since then.

Are you all still getting chemtrails? Just curious. I find it so odd.

Thanks!

jenriggs 02-10-2017 09:07 PM

Well, even though I received no responses, after one week they started up again. It is even worse than before.

Lucky 1 03-10-2017 02:27 PM

LOL!!!
So called Chemtrails are just water vapor condensing in the hot exhaust of airplanes flying at high enough altitude that the air is thin enough and the barometric pressure low enough and the air temperature cold enough that the ice crystals that are formed in the exhaust stream hang in the air for a while......

It is just simple physics coming together to produce this effect...nothing more!!!

If you haven't seen any "contrails"....its because either no planes have flown over or the atmospheric conditions are simply not right to produce ice crystals at the altitudes that they are flying over......that's it!

r6r6 04-10-2017 01:03 PM

No Chemtrails Conspiracy...imho

I agree 2nd Lucky-1's oppinon on this issue.
This is not to say that jet fuel or its exhaust do not have chemicals in them.

Just not the big conspiracy Ive been hearing about for 12 years or more now. r6

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky 1
LOL!!!
So called Chemtrails are just water vapor condensing in the hot exhaust of airplanes flying at high enough altitude that the air is thin enough and the barometric pressure low enough and the air temperature cold enough that the ice crystals that are formed in the exhaust stream hang in the air for a while......

It is just simple physics coming together to produce this effect...nothing more!!!

If you haven't seen any "contrails"....its because either no planes have flown over or the atmospheric conditions are simply not right to produce ice crystals at the altitudes that they are flying over......that's it!

Nature Grows 04-10-2017 10:47 PM

I disagree with Lucky 1 and r6r6r that chem trails are nothing, but thats ok... to the Op (Jenriggs) we get the chemtrails every now an then here not as bad as what iv seen in america.. and yes there have been times when iv thought oh i guess there done with that program now? then i see another one a couple days later, they normally do a lot in one day then don't do any for a while here.

r6r6 04-10-2017 11:04 PM

Reread As Stated Not As Projected Is Best Policy.imho

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I disagree with Lucky 1 and r6r6r that chem trails are nothing,....

I made no such comment stating or infering "nothing," You need to reread and quote what people do say, not misleading false projections that they did not say or inferred or implied. imho.

r6

Lucky 1 04-10-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r6r6r
I agree 2nd Lucky-1's oppinon on this issue.
This is not to say that jet fuel or its exhaust do not have chemicals in them.

Just not the big conspiracy Ive been hearing about for 12 years or more now. r6

Gasp!!!! We actaully agree on something r6!!! That's just absolutely amazing! !! Lol!!!

Nature Grows 04-10-2017 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r6r6r
I made no such comment stating or infering "nothing," You need to reread and quote what people do say, not misleading false projections that they did not say or inferred or implied. imho.

r6

Ummm ok r6r6r .... ok :confused2:

Tobi 05-10-2017 12:07 AM

I almost kind of hate to do this because there is a LOT of evidence for geo-engineering out there. And so many venues online do cater for this subject. There are also some excellent videos; one or two amidst the "crazy stuff" we do usually find about that sort of thing. I found another good lecture just the other day.

But honestly, this subject is not for Spiritual Forums; at least it is not a part of Matt's vision for the Forum. It falls in the sphere of "conspiracy theory" as far as SF is concerned. We do our best to stay in that original vision.

So, that said, the discussion has to be closed.