Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   How do Spirits see us, the human being? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21949)

santacruz18 07-09-2011 08:43 PM

How do Spirits see us, the human being?

When spirits are interacting, touching, talking, what ever, how do they see us? Just as we are? with our skin, hair etc?

ex: I feel the energy of my auntie (cobweb-y) on the head & face, :hug:but that's it, how does she see me? (a medium told me it was my aunt, I've never heard her)

Medium_Laura 07-09-2011 08:45 PM

They see us as light usually. As our spirit within. They can see our bodies if required, such as asking them to point out illness or things, but typically to them we are like rainbow aura colors.

Westleigh 08-09-2011 11:20 PM

I just wanted to ditto what Laura said.

If you have ever seen a diagram of our energy bodies (consisting of aura, chakras, energy meridians, and so on), that is what our spirit companions see when they look at a human being. :smile:

forevergirl 09-09-2011 03:26 AM

Awesome topic!:hug2:

santacruz18 09-09-2011 03:46 AM

They see us as light. Do our dearly departed ever have trouble adjusting to this new vision?

Joshua 09-09-2011 06:18 AM

My personal opinion is that anyone that claims to know the answer to such a question really does not. How can we know how angels percieve us if we have not been an angel?

xXHauntedxLadyXx 09-09-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua
My personal opinion is that anyone that claims to know the answer to such a question really does not. How can we know how angels percieve us if we have not been an angel?

Maybe they asked their angels, you can never know the source of the answer. We, as humans, cannot know for sure, but if you ask your guide/angel, you may get the answer.
I personally think they see our spirit instead of our physical body, the same way we see them (sometimes :p). But that's just my personal opinion.

mattie 09-09-2011 10:23 AM

???

Quote:

I've never walked in front of a speeding freight train, but I KNOW if I do there is every expectation that I will be immediately killed.

Does this presume that it is impossible for a human to be an incarnated angel?

Medium_Laura 09-09-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by santacruz18
They see us as light. Do our dearly departed ever have trouble adjusting to this new vision?

No they are now "light" too :)

Medium_Laura 09-09-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Because I died, I crossed to the light and I could SEE earth :) I also remember times BEFORE my birth here, where I wandered the halls of the Other Side and saw my fellow spirits as light beings.

Some humans can KNOW...Maybe you have just forgotten...