Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   i need some help with this (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119569)

chadthecat 30-12-2017 09:59 PM

i need some help with this

hey iv been trying to figure out my pastlife for some time,now and i think you guys can help,...
firstly it doesnt matter weather its wrong or right your imput is still going to help
pls just do this quick excersise and see what images you get
1)sit silently empty mind
2)set intension on my past life( my past life not yours)
3)let what ever images come,come
4)share what ever images you get
note dont worry if they wrong or right just share them

Myke369 01-01-2018 06:53 PM

Scarecrow in a field

Myke369 01-01-2018 06:55 PM

A house in the middle of a field, cut grass, whity cream walls, teddy brown riff tops kinda oldy farm type house that’s all I got

SherlockHolmes 02-01-2018 03:47 AM

A sunny sky with clouds all over, a black key, a black window with a white curtain getting carried away by the wind, a peacock and a dice.

chadthecat 04-01-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myke369
A house in the middle of a field, cut grass, whity cream walls, teddy brown riff tops kinda oldy farm type house that’s all I got

yes this one is right,i did a pastlife regression,i lived in farm lands,white house,white male,in he 1800s,hey could you see if you can get any more details?

chadthecat 04-01-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SherlockHolmes
A sunny sky with clouds all over, a black key, a black window with a white curtain getting carried away by the wind, a peacock and a dice.

its amazing how people get the same image,even tho i wasnt a black male,i still lived in the 1800s done alot of farming,with cows,and horses

TWoodsong 05-01-2018 10:46 PM

I believe that asking for details on past live for the sake of curiosity will only generate more curiosity.

The real benefit of looking into past lives is the recognition of beliefs, mindsets, energetic patterns, etc created in the past that are still affecting you now.

Light-Peace-Love 08-01-2018 10:12 PM

Had this image of a deep dark night scene with starry sky; someone is lying in the grass under a huge, old oak tree.

Lynn 10-01-2018 08:35 PM

Hello

I get a stream and a union where you were totally in love. Male, elder or leader image this goes back a long ways, Mexican.

Lots of children born in one life but the feeling of dying from childbirth.

Many similar path lives that are seeking a change or release. That want for something new.

Lynn

travelingwithin 11-01-2018 10:21 AM

A green meadow with all kinds of mountain flowers surrounded by a coniferous forest. On the meadow there is a big and old oak tree and another dead tree that was struck by lightning.