Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Seeing 11 everywhere (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116056)

angelsugar1 12-08-2017 02:59 PM

Seeing 11 everywhere

I keep seeing the number 11 everywhere. Be it 11,111 or 1111. Could this be a message from my spirit guides?

Golden Angel 12-08-2017 04:53 PM

Hi angelsugar1 here is what the number's mean, This info is from my angel numbers 101 book by Doreen Virtue ;-D

11: Stay positive, your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation.

111: This number brings you the urgent message that your thoughts are manifesting instantly, so keep your mind-set focused upon your desires. Give any fearful thoughts to heaven for transmution.

Love GA x

angelsugar1 13-08-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Hi angelsugar1 here is what the number's mean, This info is from my angel numbers 101 book by Doreen Virtue ;-D

11: Stay positive, your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation.

111: This number brings you the urgent message that your thoughts are manifesting instantly, so keep your mind-set focused upon your desires. Give any fearful thoughts to heaven for transmution.

Love GA x

Thank you for your reply, Golden! Well its a lovely reminder for me to think of positive thoughts more if I am manifesting them in reality. <3

Golden Angel 13-08-2017 01:34 PM

Hi angelsugar1 you are most welcome my dear :hug3:

Love GA x

Netan'el 19-08-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Angel

Love GA x

You forgot to add 11:11 or both of these as connections to being a light worker and in other words an Earth Angel.

Netan'el 19-08-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelsugar1
I keep seeing the number 11 everywhere. Be it 11,111 or 1111. Could this be a message from my spirit guides?

Seeing a random number over and over again means that you are awakening into your purpose and you're slowly finding out what it is. As I've responded to the other answer you're most likely a lightworker you can check out my thread on the "Trinity Seven" prophecy for a bit Fillmore info on it but I encourage you watch some videos as well on the matter there's a decent bit on YouTube

Sousana 20-08-2017 03:22 PM

I heard something beautiful about the 11:11 time yesterday. It was said when you see this, send loving thoughts to the planet and the human race.

As more and more of us around the world do this in our own time zone of 11.11am/pm we raise the energy of our planet.

I'm sure a lot of you guys already know this but it was the first time I'd heard this wonderful information.

Netan'el 20-08-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sousana
I heard something beautiful about the 11:11 time yesterday. It was said when you see this, send loving thoughts to the planet and the human race.

As more and more of us around the world do this in our own time zone of 11.11am/pm we raise the energy of our planet.

I'm sure a lot of you guys already know this but it was the first time I'd heard this wonderful information.

Yes, it's a common practice in every realm as well. I appreciate you sharing this with others who didn't know this though.

Golden Angel 20-08-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netan'el
You forgot to add 11:11 or both of these as connections to being a light worker and in other words an Earth Angel.

Thank you for sharing my dear :icon_thumright:

Golden Angel 20-08-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sousana

Thank you for sharing, I did not know that :wink: