Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   How do you know you're a Crystal child? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129964)

BJAsapace 16-06-2019 04:11 PM

How do you know you're a Crystal child?

I think I have Asperger's because I associate with a lot of the traits but I've never been diagnosed. I read that people with Asperger's may be crystal children.

Morphy82 19-09-2019 10:13 AM

Me too I was diagnosed aspergers and have a clear aura of late sometimes I see turquoise in it and white . I recently read about crystal auras and instantly knew this was describing myself. I think you just know��

Elvis 24-10-2019 07:12 PM

How do you know you're a Crystal child?

I really don't know much, but I do know that the first sign to identify a crystal child is high sensitivity. whether its the environment around them, or the people. They can detect changes and inconsistency.

piscesmoon11 18-02-2020 09:27 PM

Off the top of my head, crystal children would be drawn to all types of crystals, and would benefit from having them on their person or all over the house. Crystals absorb and repel negative energy, and they also emit positive energy.

Gem Stoner 08-04-2020 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJAsapace
I think I have Asperger's because I associate with a lot of the traits but I've never been diagnosed. I read that people with Asperger's may be crystal children.

I can also relate to it through the Asperger's issue since i've been taken online tests, but can not know for sure about it nor the crystal personality....
but I do resonate with much of it, such as crystal attraction, sensitivity and longing somewhere... so I guess that's about enough traits as for this issue :smile:

ant 08-04-2020 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJAsapace

Self diagnosed Aspergers myself 5yrs ago,

BUT i don't have Aspergers.

Just another human label at the end of the day.

People look for answers as to the reason why they don't fit in,so they think Aspergers and then look at traits such as new age eg:crystal child etc.

I never fitted in cause i'm a free spirit,highly sensitive to energy and really don't gel with this male macho misguided egocentric,capitalistic,materialistic,greedy,money driven system.

There are also other factors to consider such as childhood trauma,abandonment,lack of nurturing etc,as to not fitting in etc.

The end goal is to just accept yourself as you are and just know that your living amongst the majority who are blind sheep.

And just beat life to the tune of your own drum.

Gem Stoner 08-04-2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Self diagnosed Aspergers myself 5yrs ago,

BUT i don't have Aspergers.

Just another human label at the end of the day.

People look for answers as to the reason why they don't fit in,so they think Aspergers and then look at traits such as new age eg:crystal child etc.

I never fitted in cause i'm a free spirit,highly sensitive to energy and really don't gel with this male macho misguided egocentric,capitalistic,materialistic,greedy,money driven system.

There are also other factors to consider such as childhood trauma,abandonment,lack of nurturing etc,as to not fitting in etc.

The end goal is to just accept yourself as you are and just know that your living amongst the majority who are blind sheep.

And just beat life to the tune of your own drum.

This is very true, sadly this is the reality we are born into but that is also the one that triggered us into remembering our mission and place...
solitude makes a big problem yet it's all there to lift you even higher

ant 08-04-2020 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gem Stoner
This is very true, sadly this is the reality we are born into but that is also the one that triggered us into remembering our mission and place...
solitude makes a big problem yet it's all there to lift you even higher

We maybe born into this reality,doesn't mean we have to comply and relent our free wills.

And remembering mission?

The mission is to evolve and not live an existence of inertia and face life head on.

Looking for answers outside oneself is not the answer.

Gem Stoner 04-05-2020 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant
We maybe born into this reality,doesn't mean we have to comply and relent our free wills.

And remembering mission?

The mission is to evolve and not live an existence of inertia and face life head on.

Looking for answers outside oneself is not the answer.

There's no doubt around that :smile: