Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   HOW I FACED FANI HURRICANE/ CYCLONE ( 250 km/hr)? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129817)

OPVerma 07-06-2019 06:01 PM

HOW I FACED FANI HURRICANE/ CYCLONE ( 250 km/hr)?

WHILE THE DEVASTATION of FANI CYCLONE was going on (actually retarding ) I took its rain shower in my apartment's balcony. I had hardly any problem.

Nature is friendly to those who know its laws and more so to those who abide by them. Though the devastation in my Puri ,a holy, town was in calculable but there was no loss of human life. In past hundred years, Puri has no record of casualty while its surrounding areas have greatly suffered. The people of Puri take shelter of Lord Jagannath who protects them.

HITESH SHAH 08-06-2019 03:04 PM

Stay blessed

Wish you stay blessed with blessings of Lord Jagannath forever.

And happy to learn there was no human casualty in Puri.

OPVerma 14-06-2019 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Wish you stay blessed with blessings of Lord Jagannath forever.

And happy to learn there was no human casualty in Puri.

So was there in Gujrat. Lord Somnath diverted The 'Vayu' Cyclone.

M.Tesla 14-06-2019 06:25 PM

I think I've had an experience like this (sorta) but it's hard to tell. One night there was supposed to be a tornado touching down. I was scared as it was only the second time this happened, in a new state in the Midwest. Anyway I asked for prayers for everyone to stay safe, and the tornado actually never touched down, and it calmed very quickly. I mean, it could have been pure coincidence. But I felt divinely protected.

Glad you're safe after that. :)

OPVerma 19-06-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I think I've had an experience like this (sorta) but it's hard to tell. One night there was supposed to be a tornado touching down. I was scared as it was only the second time this happened, in a new state in the Midwest. Anyway I asked for prayers for everyone to stay safe, and the tornado actually never touched down, and it calmed very quickly. I mean, it could have been pure coincidence. But I felt divinely protected.

Glad you're safe after that. :)

Never undermine the power of prayer. It really works !

karok 22-06-2019 10:39 AM

power of prayer in full effect, amazing.

HITESH SHAH 23-06-2019 11:33 AM

power of prayer

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPVerma
So was there in Gujrat. Lord Somnath diverted The 'Vayu' Cyclone.

Thanks . Though I am in neighbour state of Gujarat - Maharashtra , 'Vayu' cyclone never escalated to the level of Fani .

Besides the prayers , Lord also has to see the flora fauna and other living creatures . So rarely are His action deadly and devastating. Egoistic humans always see in their limited spheres .