Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeled Messages (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   some channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=86002)

running 08-02-2016 02:54 AM

What ever it is, just let it be.

Intuition from my second chakra. Mostly having to do with energetic growth it seemed.

Deepsoul 08-02-2016 06:52 AM

Yes running ,the mind can be so full on, go to that 2nd and breath and trust ,in fact let Gods grace work it out...me I mean but Thanks friend..

running 08-02-2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Yes running ,the mind can be so full on, go to that 2nd and breath and trust ,in fact let Gods grace work it out...me I mean but Thanks friend..

Well said, thats what i was getting out of it. Thanks!! Your input helps me

running 06-12-2016 01:38 AM

Forgot this one from way back. When many were talking about the end of the world. 2012 deal and so on.

Those whom wish to prophesize about the end of the world. Get to go down in history as the doomsday prophets.

vella12 07-02-2017 01:21 PM

I do appreciate the post, and I will keep posting Babaji as long as it is helpful to others. I know Babaji has helped me in my own life immensely. lovetruth

running 08-02-2017 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vella12
I do appreciate the post, and I will keep posting Babaji as long as it is helpful to others. I know Babaji has helped me in my own life immensely. lovetruth

I think your confusing threads. There is another thread about babaji. This thread is from my intuition and sources that have helped me. In any case good luck on your journey!

running 06-03-2017 03:48 AM

all i do is follow the energy.

this was an explanation to me during my awakening on what i was doing to transcend the emotiomal body to an intoxicating love/joy.

the back bone of my process.

running 09-04-2017 05:23 PM

my home is the san Joaquin valley.

so my third eye told me that message the other day. what does it matter? it matters cause its the powers of the planet that accelerate my growth. i feel my away through my obstructions, expansion, and higher degrees of ecstatic joy and silence.

looking back. the first drive i can remember through the valley was a strange one. the mountains nearby had colors emanating from them. asked if anybody saw it. nobody saw it. but it was clear to me.

since then i have spent a lot of time in the valley. working and driving through to power spots in the sierra mountains. its always at least to some degree exhilarating.

about a week ago j came rolling into the valley in my rig. looked a bit like it was raining. except my windows were dry. was like a rain of joy from the heavens that i was catching in my eye.

the place has a love for me. so im takimg notice. taking more notice. as a tool for growth.

CrystalSong 09-04-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running

That's okay. I will just go into another body.(about dieing)

Loved this one running! :D My Higher Self offers similar sentiment around the idea of living a looooong time.

This thread is on page three, not sure how I missed it until now. Love these short and sweet channelings. They really resonate.
My HS has managed to get most channelings down to a single word! So unlike my verbose egoic self! Hahaha!

running 09-04-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Loved this one running! :D My Higher Self offers similar sentiment around the idea of living a looooong time.

This thread is on page three, not sure how I missed it until now. Love these short and sweet channelings. They really resonate.
My HS has managed to get most channelings down to a single word! So unlike my verbose egoic self! Hahaha!

thanks CrystalSong!