Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Toddler not sleeping (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135941)

tabane27 21-06-2020 08:01 AM

Toddler not sleeping

My toddler been one of those that wakes up at 1am and goes back to sleep 2 hours later.
Recently something’s different. He’s playin and talking with something I can’t see. I’m psychic myself and runs in the family but I can’t see or feel these spirits.

Recently his sleep has changed. He’s goes bed normal time then wakes up 2-3 hours later and doesn’t go back down for about 4 hours. He just sits and stares at me. Il massage him. Play him a soft bedtime story. He gets exercise all day. His activities are spread out during the day. He’s eating and drinking well and seems in good health. He just won’t shut his eyes.

He will sit and stare at me for hours. His eyes roll to the back of his head and his fighting his eyelids to stay open. When he does shut them nearing sleep he jumps up and claws at his eyes and makes a huge fuss.

Now I’m starting to worry he’s wide open in abilities. When I was little I had the same problems and my mother didn’t understand it. I was seeing things all the time at night. Things coming out the shadows. When I shut my eye lids I saw movies inside my eyelids. I also remember drifting off to sleep and a spiral appearing in my eyelids. This spiral used make me feel like the bed was moving and I could feel myself moving down the spiral. I would always wake up refusing to go sleep. Mum didn’t have a clue what was up with me. I too used to play with a friend that was spirit called Sarah.

I’m seeing this all over again but with my son. When I have been going to bed after hours of trying to get him back to sleep Iv been feeling something in the room with us. Il shut landing light of and instantly will feel eyes burning on me. As a psychic this don’t usually mother me but for some reason this one I’m anxious with. I don’t feel any negative with it. Il jump in bed slowly still feeling something watching. Il lie in bed for 10 minutes before needing to pull covers over my head leaving a breathing whole. I feel that if I don’t do that then whatever is in there with us will try to get my attention. I have been having weird visions lately too as I’m falling asleep but consciously block them out coz I need to go sleep and be up for him.

I don’t have the time personally for me to go into that state to see what is happening. I feel I wouldn’t be able to connect properly coz my mind to overloaded.

Worried he’s not getting the sleep he needs. Can anybody feel anything around him at all

Elfin 22-06-2020 03:02 PM

Hi.. I can empathise with this, at this moment in time as my young toddler grandson is going through the same. I don't have any feeling with regard to your son except that he is obviously a very special little boy in as much as he probably "knows" things, and maybe reacting to those things . My grandson does not sleep . He is very active through the day and yet he has still to develop a proper "sleep " pattern. Sometimes he wakes in the night and cries for a long time and is inconsolable. This they have put down to "night terrors".. but in general , even without that he doesn't sleep as one would expect. And I should know as I am his main carer whilst his parents work...and believe me , poor grandma gets tired!! But what grandma also knows is this... That little lad "knows" things that his parents don't!!!

dream jo 26-06-2020 11:23 PM

tryy cds or radioo its so carmin fr thm it is
tryhn get a stabnson it carms thm
or u can get cds for kids to get thm 2 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u can look on amzon if u can

MarkUltra 08-07-2020 11:07 AM

Good sleep is your health. You will don't have health without good sleep

Honza 08-07-2020 11:11 AM

You could try Bach Flower remedies. The Five Flower (Rescue Remedy) is very good. Or Holly. Try and find the right remedy for him.