Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Receiving detailed information but sitter can't take any of it (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128621)

Intune 23-03-2019 01:50 AM

Receiving detailed information but sitter can't take any of it

Hello everyone. I am working on my mediumship development for a few yrs now on and off. Now I am in a development circle but I wanted to get other peoples feedback and experiences if any of you had this. I have been able to receive precise validating details, names, memories and cause of death when I connect with the spirit most of the time. However, I have sometimes days when I receive very detailed information but the person who is getting my reading can not connect to any of this information. I still feel strong of what I see but when the sitter says they don't connect to any of it I feel discouraged and disappointed in myself. When I have a lot of time to prepare and meditate and connect I can feel the strong spirit link I make and information I get but if it's under pressure I lose my ability to connect clear.

Also, sometimes I feel like I have little time to connect so I need to concentrate to make the link, and then I am worried I get mixed impressions that only confuse me as to whom I am connected. For example: a person sits for a reading and I am timed for 15 minutes to see what I get. This puts of course pressure on me to link fast and deliver. I get clairvoyant impressions but it's not very strong. Is it a man or women, what are they here to give as a message. Everything then gets uncertain and I feel like I can give wrong information because I'm in my thinking part of the brain instead of just clear receiving.

How can I feel confident if my information is not right? Why do I get very detailed information but it doesn't always connect to the person I'm reading? Who does it belong to then? Or is it my imagination?

How do you connect and know that you have indeed made a solid link to someones loved one in a short few mintues?

Any suggestions on how to practice to make stronger links with spirit and know when it's right or wrong impression before I deliver it? Any suggestions on how to prepare yourself with connecting to spirit better?

Sorry for too many questions. It's my first post and I'm super excited to share all my mysteries :tongue:

Thanks

John32241 23-03-2019 12:13 PM

Hello,

I find it best to put aside that thinking part of the brain so that I get the best possible intuitive receiving.

What I share with the person I am doing the reading for are My Impressions. It is their choice to make on how valid it is. Some will resonate with my insights and others do not. That is perfectly ok in my view.

My belief is that these intuitive insights come through the intuitive 3rd eye, the pineal gland, and get translated for us in the right lobe of our brain which is our creative/imaginative side. Our logical reeasonin side(the left brain lobe) wants to intellectualize our impressions. I make the effort to teach it to stay quiet. Our imaginative side of the brain relates best to our intuitive information.

At this point I have a high confidence level that who I intend to connect with is the one I am receiving my insights from. What I find is there are levels of awareness within them. Even when they have passed over. The higher self has the more elevated perspective. With living people you can get their subconscious in many instances.

My suggestion for building strong links is work through your own higher self. I have reached a point where I can be instantly connected to any one. I was taught and practice a method which took a while to refine. I feel it is best to trust in what feels best for you as an individual.

John

Native spirit 23-03-2019 12:52 PM

From my own Experiences I found out the sitter needs time to take in what was just given to them. later they come to me to tell me I was so accurate it frightened them.
I never change what spirit is giving me. it could be that someone you are reading for, knows someone that can take it all.
stop over thinking that you are wrong it all comes with Experience.

Namaste

Lynn 23-03-2019 02:51 PM

How can I feel confident if my information is not right?

You take the "BRAIN" out of the equation and listen to that inner voice or gut feeling. At times too without us being aware of it the brain can be driven by the EGO of wanting to be right Intuition can not lie

Why do I get very detailed information but it doesn't always connect to the person I'm reading? Who does it belong to then? Or is it my imagination?

We have to remember there is at times a great line up of those that realize someone can hear or see them and they too want to share in a message. Even if its just to have that chance to connect at times out of curiosity. Be honest that a message has come in from someone that does not seem to relate as it might have a meaning to that person.

How can I feel confident if my information is not right?

Forget the brain and its logic center and learn to trust more in the inner voice of intuition that gut feeling. Confidence is the brain in readings wanting that power to be right. There is no right and no wrong in a reading.

Why do I get very detailed information but it doesn't always connect to the person I'm reading? Who does it belong to then? Or is it my imagination?

It can be that OK its my turn with spirits that might have been looking to connect with someone that can hear them. You have to remember that the brain wants logic and it wants control. Intuition is outside the brain and that can not think so it can not be wrong.

We have a huge imagination center so when you stop and think during a reading the brain will want to fill in the gaps and some of that can be imagination

How do you connect and know that you have indeed made a solid link to someones loved one in a short few minutes?

You trust in yourself and the Universe and and that your working in a place of the highest and greatest good. Too remember that the spirit of whom you want to reach has free will to say NO to a connection or at times their energy is not yet strong enough for that connection. Never force a reading or make something come in that is not a pure message.

Any suggestions on how to practice to make stronger links with spirit and know when it's right or wrong impression before I deliver it? Any suggestions on how to prepare yourself with connecting to spirit better?

It is something I feel that we are at times "born to" and in that we open to what is placed with us. We can open parts of connections and of course learn how it works. True born to it Mediums just know that what they get is from a higher source.

How do you connect and know that you have indeed made a solid link to someones loved one in a short few mintues?

You trust in your intuition and the Universe.

There is no right and no wrong.....trust in your intuition and remember that the brain wants logic and wants to be in control. The brain too at times can be driven by EGO.

Trust in yourself and be honest with all messages that come in do not alter them to fit or hold them back if they do not seem to fit the person. Too know that your with someone in the living that is looking for closure at times and that someone in spirit was once living flesh and blood.

Trust in yourself and your intuition do not force things to come to you or be forceful with those in spirit.

Lynn

Intune 24-03-2019 03:12 AM

Hi everyone. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I know getting into the thinking part of the brain is not good, and yes ego always will try to get in the way.

The uncertainty comes not because I am not feeling the connection, but because some of my connections are really strong and sometimes it's not enough time to make it that strong of a link. When we practice in our circles, you are not given too much time to make your connection strong. And to give feedback of who you got linked as a spirit sometimes is hard right away.
We can't sit for 15 mintues trying to connect, and that's where I want to know how do you make a link strong in such short time.
Yes, sometimes the spirit wants to come through instantly and thats because the connection is strong. But sometimes it's a lot or random impressions and if I don't feel like it's strong enough I then doubt if it's right, which sends me into the thinking part of the brain.

Lynn 24-03-2019 06:20 PM

Hello

It is so different for everyone while circles and classes can help you develop and understand more about the process it is in the end what we have come in open to be a part of I feel that drives the process the most. I came in so open to it all naturally that I had to reverse learn how it all works to understand how I could help others with it.

For me its so natural that I am never alone without someone coming for contacts but I have learned that its OK to just be with it all.

If I was to sit in a group and open to what or whom is there, I am told that there are thousands that are present wanting that connection.

So many times what comes in is the strongest energy that is present and if that is the case we should I feel honor that presence. I do not feel its something we can force to come to us or open to us. I feel truly its a "gift" given to us at the very Soul level of our existence to work with and honor.

I could have taken that path of "fame" but it so felt wrong for my path and I never looked back. We all have the ability with us I feel but it is not something we are all ready to open to in this lifetime.

It is a rollercoaster ride at times as we never know what or how strong contacts will be or on what physical level we will experience things. Be ready for all 5 senses to be at play and honestly smell is the worst. I can at times feel the very passing of someone on an individual or mass level . We have to ask yourself if we are ready for all there can be.

Lynn

Intune 24-03-2019 06:34 PM

Hi Lynn,

I agree with you about fame part of it. I do Reiki healings and this is when my mediumship opened up for me. It became a great part of a healing because it gave emotional healing due to messages and plus energy healing because of Reiki. This is why I decided to make sure I strengthened my mediumship. I don't think of this to get famous, I just want to be able to be precise with my messages always.

❤❤❤

Lynn 25-03-2019 12:13 AM

Hello

I see yes Reiki can really change things, this too is something I feel your born into being. I am a Reiki Master Teacher, and while I knew how to give healing energy I needed that certificate to work in Hospice Care.

It is a part of healing, being able to bring in messages as at times issues in healing can be tied to family issues that might not have been known. Examples I have experienced are in adoptions where they know nothing about family lines and there is a connection to illness or physical issues.

Its not to become famous, yet it is something that can always be in our path that can open. We never know how open or well "good at it" we might well become. I feel your on a path to really put forth something pure from what doors are opening to you.

Lynn

Intune 25-03-2019 01:14 PM

aww, thank you Lynn. I am too a Reiki Master :) It is a beautiful journey to be able to help others, to connect with the spirit and bring in healing messages for the soul and channel a beautiful positive energy to lift the spirits, clear blocks and help with healing process. I myself have learned so much from the spirit when they were giving information to their loved ones. Even when the messages are for others I still learn from the spirit things that I can apply in my own life. Forgiveness and letting go of grudges was one of the beautiful lessons they have shown that has shifted my perspective on life and also gave me more understanding on how we can hold on to old energy that is only blocking us from going forward or receiving. This has helped me a lot in my Reiki practice and spiritual development.

Thank you so much for your kind words <3