Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113218)

Peachboi 06-05-2017 07:18 AM

Law of Attraction

I WILL get a job by July at the latest
I WILL get my college materials together in time
I WILL attract love into my life
I WILL pass a drug test

Jaroon60 07-05-2017 08:58 AM

Did you pass the drug test?

Peachboi 10-07-2017 09:50 PM

yes! this all came true

Lorelyen 11-07-2017 08:10 AM

Well, they're affirmations and what you've affirmed is that affirmations DO work. The LoA is about pretending you're something you're not so you can get something you desire! Affirmations are about focus and determination!

Great to read your success.
:smile:

blossoming_flower 29-08-2017 07:15 AM

This is gr8.. happy to see you succeed :)

Realm Ki 08-09-2017 10:23 PM

I will follow your lead peachboi, and share mine:

* This is OUR home, we get to stay here as long as we want to.
* My financial situation is being taken care of, it will resolve itself safely.
* We are all healthy and will stay that way.
* My life is clearing up, and friends are on the way.
* I accept that I am magical, I can allow for all my -
(grandiosity, vastness, infinitness? Cant fint the word)
- my 'so big that it is unfathomable and makes the heart pinch with fright of hights'-ness. I can allow for THAT :), stay in that, rest in that.

I am sooo grateful that I was taught to work on my ability and willingness to receive. My life has completely changed since I began accepting and enjoying all the gifts sent to me, instead of fearing them, worring about losing them, looking out for the catch.

I receive because I am loved as I love. I get everything, because it is possible, wonders are made of magic, so is the very real resources provided to me for no apparent reason, its money made of magic, gardens made of magic, friendly faces made of magic....

And I'm not even kidding, ah, the craziness. If only I could see me now, if only 'I' a few years back could see this... What I wouldn't pay for the sarcasm that would follow, and for knowing it's still going to be all right, despite my (then) complete arrogance and ignorance.

Sorry. I still have not - and hope I never do - gotten used to things going my way, just because I 'ask nicely', it is insane and beyond awesome at the same time :)

Ok, again: OUR home. resolve itself safely. healthy, stay. friends on the way. be in my infinity.

LibraIndigo 14-09-2017 05:51 PM

This morning I said "I intend for today to be a positive and wonderful day". And at work the guy who is usually a Debbie downer said "I dont know why but I feel like today is going to be 'glorious' day. You know like how they say in the Disney movies".

: )

Miss Hepburn 14-09-2017 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
This morning I said "I intend for today to be a positive and wonderful day". And at work the guy who is usually a Debbie downer said "I dont know why but I feel like today is going to be 'glorious' day. You know like how they say in the Disney movies".

Yup, that is exactly how it works. :wink:

:hug3:

CIRRUS 15-09-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibraIndigo

Hi Libra,
Do you say that affirmation every day and does it generally work for you or is there a limit with LOA on how many wonderful days you can have in your life?
Just asking because i'm not sure how LOA works.
Light and Peace
Cirrus

LibraIndigo 15-09-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CIRRUS
Hi Libra,
Do you say that affirmation every day and does it generally work for you or is there a limit with LOA on how many wonderful days you can have in your life?
Just asking because i'm not sure how LOA works.
Light and Peace
Cirrus

I dont know, I just started.

I will let you knnow though!