Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Music / Audio aids to Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126891)

OmDaath 15-12-2018 10:13 PM

Music / Audio aids to Astral Projection

I found that Binaural Beats would help me get into vibrational state, however I never managed to project with it's help. Only without it.

Another personal choice would be Herbst9. It has ethereal, otherworldly ambient feel, which also helps to get into that state of mind.

neonGRAU - DAS OMIKron ; if not for projecting, then it definitely helps one fall asleep. lol

What would be your choices of Music or other types of audio aid, that helps you project/lucid dream?

iamthat 18-12-2018 07:39 PM

I use various Hemi-Sync cds (which use binaural beats) from the Monroe Institute. For example, Hemi-Sync support for journeys out of the body. Some are a mixture of verbal instruction and Hemi-Sync, others are just an hour of Hemi-Sync. It puts me into the mind-awake/body-asleep state very easily, but actual separation is still a problem for me.

And the Brainwave Mind Voyages for astral trance do help to induce the vibrations - there is a lot of verbal guidance which can be very helpful.

It depends what I am in the mood for - sometimes I want the additional verbal instructions, sometimes I just want the binaural beats without any verbal distractions.

Peace.

Quantum Light 27-01-2019 09:41 AM

The first time I ever really had experiences with binaurals is by using gamma brainwaves layered under an mystical ambiance audio pattern.

I would play the ambient gammas for about 10-20 minutes before attempting to project out of my body.

Oddly enough astral projection would never actually happen until the next night or the night after when I was coming out of a dream and I was able to keep my body asleep and pull my self out of body and explore!

Dargor 27-01-2019 10:55 AM

My choice of music would be some epic power metal with lyrics about slaying dragons and demons.

taurus 27-01-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quantum Light
The first time I ever really had experiences with binaurals is by using gamma brainwaves layered under an mystical ambiance audio pattern.

I would play the ambient gammas for about 10-20 minutes before attempting to project out of my body.

Oddly enough astral projection would never actually happen until the next night or the night after when I was coming out of a dream and I was able to keep my body asleep and pull my self out of body and explore!

That's interesting. Hank Wesselman, was I believe to be astral projecting when he would visit his soul's descendant in the non-fictional 'Spirit Walker' series. It was first unintentional until he learned how to control it. He then got his brainwaves measured, so that when he would have the experience he'd give them a signal and measured in at 40Hz brain waves (gamma rhythms).

Do you have a link to the binaural that worked for you?

Quantum Light 27-01-2019 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taurus
That's interesting. Hank Wesselman, was I believe to be astral projecting when he would visit his soul's descendant in the non-fictional 'Spirit Walker' series. It was first unintentional until he learned how to control it. He then got his brainwaves measured, so that when he would have the experience he'd give them a signal and measured in at 40Hz brain waves (gamma rhythms).

Do you have a link to the binaural that worked for you?

Very interesting. Gamma is totally the most powerful brainwave frequency possible. I ended up throwing myself into the deep end of the pool with gamma binaurals and luckily it ended up well, although I don't think there is actually any health risk associated long term.

Unfortunately the first audio I ever used is on an old hard drive on an old computer that isn't functioning at the moment. However I've used this one to get me back into that state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pJheICAck4

taurus 28-01-2019 08:01 AM

Thanks, Quantum Light. I'm looking forward to using it =]