Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Life Between Lives Regression? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21304)

EverythingAllowed 26-08-2011 12:24 AM

Life Between Lives Regression?

just curious if anyone else has done a life between lives regression and what their experience was.

mine was enlightening and comforting and incredible.

anyone else?

Medium_Laura 26-08-2011 12:44 AM

oh yes. I was at the "hall" of records. A clear, blue and shimmery room. I was also male on the Other Side. Which I found funny but comfortable. My guide walked me to the hall and said "So I see you picked a life with trials about your mother yet again." I replied "I'm glad it's over!" she said "But you didn't finish what you were meant to learn. Will you go back to another life?" I answered. "Yes, as a woman again I think, it's much easier to overcome my male ego in a female body." Then I was woken up by my regressionist.

Yeah.. I don't think that "me" was right ! I've had a HARD time with my "male" side lol

Trieah 26-08-2011 03:11 AM

I had it done last year in a group session as part of a psychic development class. It was quite interesting and disturbing at the same time. For me, it pretty much kicked off a chain of very interesting syncronicityes about who they told me I was that night.

But I'm really wanting to have it done again on a one on one basis. I just don't think it carries over well when it's done in a huge group setting.

Medium_Laura 26-08-2011 03:16 AM

I was just telling a friend of mine exactly that today Trieah. She wanted to start PLR parties. I told her , no... that's TOO personal to do in a group.

Trieah 26-08-2011 03:26 AM

Yeah, I was only half under, so I think I missed out on a lot of stuff that I could have learned from the experience.

Medium_Laura 26-08-2011 09:51 AM

Mine was tape recorded. It's pretty cool to listen back to it, 6 years later :)

Trieah 26-08-2011 01:51 PM

That's awesome! I love being able to go back and listen to all my recorded channeling sessions.

Lately, I've been reading the Michael Newton books on lives between lives. They're so interesting, yet kind of upsetting at the same time. My brain has always seemed to be wired differently that I wind up thinking myself into circles over so many things, that I tend to confuse myself a lot. Everything seems to mean everything and yet nothing at the same time. And these books kind of upset me in a way, because I just can't tell for sure just what level of development I'm actually at. During a channeled spell board session, my guides said that there's not really a set leveling system per say, but I would be something close to what Newton describes as a level V. I guess it's just hard for me to wrap my brain around that concept when, when my brain in this body is so dyslexic that just about everything seems backwards to me, LOL. This has most definitely been a rather challenging lifetime. So I think it would be very helpful to me, to actually be put into deep hypnosis in order to bypass all the loose wiring in my brain :wink:

EverythingAllowed 26-08-2011 02:37 PM

great responses, Laura and Trieah--
Laura--I also have a recording of my sessions but haven't gone back and listened to it yet, I'm sure that it will be an enlightening experience when I do. I'm curious to see how much I remember, it seemed like I remembered pretty much everything when I came out of it although maybe not.
Your experience in the hall of records sounds similar to the information I got from my 'council'. They said I tend to overload my coursework, so to speak, but I did a little better with it this time, so that should work out well for me. Overall I feel like I understand some of my lessons of this life (and past lives) much better from the experience.

Trieah-- I love the Michael Newton books, that's actually where I got the idea to do a LBL regression. I've always been morbid and obsessed with knowing what happens when we die, and I've read different theories. These books, these ideas, resonated with me so deeply that I was shaken. This idea that when we die we 'wake up' to who we really are. That just resonated with me. And (as I discovered when I went in to my LBL) the books actually made me remember the feeling of 'Home'. It was an incredible experience. I thought Home would be something I'd never dreamt of. Turns out it was really really familiar.

Adrienne 13-10-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EverythingAllowed
just curious if anyone else has done a life between lives regression and what their experience was.

mine was enlightening and comforting and incredible.

anyone else?

Can you tell me what is a " life between lives regression " ?

is this different from just a past life regression ?

Medium_Laura 13-10-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Can you tell me what is a " life between lives regression " ?

is this different from just a past life regression ?

It is very different. It is our time on the Other Side, before we reincarnate again.. Thus.. Life.. BETWEEN Lives :)