Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Time Travel (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I Teleported (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119288)

SpiritualLee-Lea 19-12-2017 06:18 AM

I Teleported

My physical body was in one place and I was in another. I didn’t want to teleport and I didn’t believe in teleportation yet it is real and it happened to me. The teleportation occurred in a public place and it lasted MAYBE 1-2 minutes tops. I was unaware of what happened until I returned back into my physical body. After returning back into my physical body it was as if time stopped briefly (pause button) and play was pressed when I realized I was back. When I teleported to the other location I could SEE what was going on but I couldn’t interact. It wasn’t a bad experience and it has only occurred once. I’ve visited the location of the teleportation many times and nothing happened. Time Travel has to be possible and real because I experienced Teleportation.

dream jo 19-12-2017 03:42 PM

iv oftn wonded if iv dun it dreams its lk iv wok smellin of sea watr i wz

SpiritualLee-Lea 20-12-2017 04:39 AM

Teleportation does not occur in a dream

Not a dream. It’s more like you are teleported to a location as a hologram while your actual body is still where it’s suppose to be. I wasn’t asleep and I was in a public place holding a conversation with a group of friends. When I returned back into my body everything was as it was minutes or seconds earlier. I hear people talking about a portal needed to teleport and time Travel I’m here to say I know for a fact no portal is needed to teleport. The mystery is why I and not my friends AND I teleported, HOW, and WHY teleportation happened in the 1st place. I would love to experience it again. I’ve tried deep meditation with no results. You stated you awake from a dream smelling of salty sea water so I’m guessing what you have may be time Travel. Teleportation = you are fully awake and zapped into another location within your current time period. There’s no evidence of leaving your physical body except YOU experiencing it.

dream jo 20-12-2017 04:20 PM

yep thng u cud be rht
coz smellin sea
evn tranes wear i can smell tranes i cn can

SpiritualLee-Lea 24-12-2017 06:04 AM

Still searching

I’m guessing no one has experienced what I experienced nor have I heard of anyone dreaming the way you’ve described your Dreams. Strange. I was looking for answers, explanations, or those that have had experiences like mine. You can’t be the ONLY one and neither can I.

Imzadi 24-12-2017 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritualLee-Lea
My physical body was in one place and I was in another. I didn’t want to teleport and I didn’t believe in teleportation yet it is real and it happened to me. The teleportation occurred in a public place and it lasted MAYBE 1-2 minutes tops. I was unaware of what happened until I returned back into my physical body. After returning back into my physical body it was as if time stopped briefly (pause button) and play was pressed when I realized I was back. When I teleported to the other location I could SEE what was going on but I couldn’t interact. It wasn’t a bad experience and it has only occurred once. I’ve visited the location of the teleportation many times and nothing happened. Time Travel has to be possible and real because I experienced Teleportation.

It sounds like you experienced an out of body experience or astral projection. When this occurs, you project your consciousness to another location, but your body still maintains where you are. Perhaps you can share this experience in the Astral projection section on the forum and others may be able to offer you some advice. I've experienced some form of astral projection, mostly in meditation, but no where near as descriptive as your experience. Do you recall what was going on in your conversation or interaction with your friends or any other detail that prompted you to have your experience? Was there anything in particular that stood out to you? Perhaps when you investigate what happened and what you felt or was on your mind when it happened, you could understand how you did it and try again. :)

SpiritualLee-Lea 24-12-2017 06:26 AM

Thank You. I’ve never heard of Astral Projection. I will share my experience there and read other experiences too. Thanks.

dream jo 24-12-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

I’m guessing no one has experienced what I experienced nor have I heard of anyone dreaming the way you’ve described your Dreams. Strange. I was looking for answers, explanations, or those that have had experiences like mine. You can’t be the ONLY one and neither can I.

no dnt thng we r

skyemc 17-01-2018 09:28 AM

What can you do with astral projection?

inavalan 17-01-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

It sounds like an out-of-body experience. Look it up! It doesn't sound as "teleportation".

"Time travel" is possible in the same class of psychic phenomena: change of awareness focus, a.k.a. projection.

inavalan 17-01-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyemc
What can you do with astral projection?

If you never did it, learn to do it! It's a great experience.

If you did it, and wonder what to do it, that's a great question. Many use it only for entertainment, or just fumbling in the dark. Read up, form an opinion about known and unknown reality, about you, and the others, and use "astral projection" (which is only one of the names for an experience that is only one of a class of psychic phenomena) to understand more!

dream jo 29-01-2018 11:05 PM

iv had 2 dreams on telprtin u cud say in lst wk u cud say

SeekingClarity 03-02-2018 11:47 PM

Spiritual lee, your experience sounds a bit like my mom’s experience, except her experience was very involved. However, she did not meditate or try to do anything. She was just intentionally pulled out of her body and later returned to her body. It happened once and never again.

Torgo 23-03-2018 07:30 PM

That's awesome. (in Homer Simpson's voice) "I wish I could teleport."

MissCreativeSpirit 28-09-2018 01:14 AM

Quote:

You bilocated your consciousness not trleported your physical body. This is why you couldn't interact. You may get confused because you can land in future or past events without s lot of deliberate effort too.

sentient 29-09-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Hi,
To me this sounds like "remote viewing", if that is the right word.
You are 'here' and then it is as if you go into a light trance (feels like pause button) and you are watching a scene miles away or the other side of the world - 'there'. (You are 'here' and 'there' simultaneously).
And then you are back with a piece of information.

SkyGodWarrior 11-10-2018 04:03 AM

Nice story... astral projection.... teleportation... time travel... etc they all seem the same to me.... but i guess its only teleportation if you stay lol and then come back with 1 body..... They say 1 soul is made out of multiple people within a soul group who is led by a overseer... im not quite sure of the details but sometimes you can swtich back and forth... depending on certain situations....

but astral projection would be using your astral body or your emotional body to travel time and space.. it would feel exactly like your real body but weightless like you were in space or something...

Welp good luck! Much to learn grass hopper :) the road forward is fun!

Spirit bird 12-10-2018 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentient
Hi,
To me this sounds like "remote viewing", if that is the right word.
You are 'here' and then it is as if you go into a light trance (feels like pause button) and you are watching a scene miles away or the other side of the world - 'there'. (You are 'here' and 'there' simultaneously).
And then you are back with a piece of information.

My sentiments exactly. That is the first thing I thought of when I read the post. My best friend whom is extremely spiritual found this was her very first gift she was given (remote viewing) and she now has many. She can have this occur while she is in almot an Rem type state just prior to sleeping or even during a "zen like" moment. I know she did mention there is something important having to do with the eyes and keeping them as slits while you try looking upwards under the lids. But she manages to go places that she has shared many times with me. She is a very quiet and humble person and her spirituality is very evident to all who meet her so I know I am one of the only people she has shared this with because she feels very uncomfortable sharing anything like this with other friends and family who are still asleep so to speak. But I too believe there is a strong possibility it could be remote viewing.

sentient 13-10-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit bird
My sentiments exactly. That is the first thing I thought of when I read the post. My best friend whom is extremely spiritual found this was her very first gift she was given (remote viewing) and she now has many. She can have this occur while she is in almot an Rem type state just prior to sleeping or even during a "zen like" moment. I know she did mention there is something important having to do with the eyes and keeping them as slits while you try looking upwards under the lids. But she manages to go places that she has shared many times with me. She is a very quiet and humble person and her spirituality is very evident to all who meet her so I know I am one of the only people she has shared this with because she feels very uncomfortable sharing anything like this with other friends and family who are still asleep so to speak. But I too believe there is a strong possibility it could be remote viewing.

That ‘remote viewing’ can also be a scene of the past, present or the future.

I don’t doubt your best friend is extremely spiritual, but I generally ‘class’ these abilities as just being ‘psychic’ and these abilities can also run in families.
My mother is psychic, but not ‘spiritual’ and she – for example – can ring me up and tell me that I have got a visitor presently who looks like this and is dressed like that and said bla. bla. bla. - and she is spot on (very annoying).
She comes from ‘psychic ability blood lines’ and her uncle (great uncle?) did teleport. Teleporting means that he was able to suddenly - physically disappear from one place and physically - suddenly materialize in another, miles away. (In those days they had to keep this a secret, because ‘teleporting’ was seen (by the Church) as being taken by the Devil.
I do not know how it is done, but an old Australian Aboriginal lady showed me her disappearing act like that one day - she apparently likes to show it to people in town.

I ‘class’ my other grandmother as ‘spiritual’ – because she was non-dual, she traditionally, culturally had no ego, she only lived in connections to things – but she did not have psychic abilities either, though her children did (my aunties and uncles) – but in the old ways sense (animal spirit helpers etc.)
She was unconsciously 'Tengrist' as per her (Siberian) Ancestor.

sentient 17-10-2018 11:22 PM

P.S.
The same ‘pause button’ principle works through your dreams as well.

You can - for example - be involved in ordinary dreaming scenes/scenarios and all of a sudden (pause button) and you are ‘fully awake’ watching/witnessing another dream.

Those kind of dreams happen often when somebody wants to tell you something important or they are premonitions.

Spirit bird 18-10-2018 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentient
That ‘remote viewing’ can also be a scene of the past, present or the future.

I don’t doubt your best friend is extremely spiritual, but I generally ‘class’ these abilities as just being ‘psychic’ and these abilities can also run in families.
My mother is psychic, but not ‘spiritual’ and she – for example – can ring me up and tell me that I have got a visitor presently who looks like this and is dressed like that and said bla. bla. bla. - and she is spot on (very annoying).
She comes from ‘psychic ability blood lines’ and her uncle (great uncle?) did teleport. Teleporting means that he was able to suddenly - physically disappear from one place and physically - suddenly materialize in another, miles away. (In those days they had to keep this a secret, because ‘teleporting’ was seen (by the Church) as being taken by the Devil.
I do not know how it is done, but an old Australian Aboriginal lady showed me her disappearing act like that one day - she apparently likes to show it to people in town.

I ‘class’ my other grandmother as ‘spiritual’ – because she was non-dual, she traditionally, culturally had no ego, she only lived in connections to things – but she did not have psychic abilities either, though her children did (my aunties and uncles) – but in the old ways sense (animal spirit helpers etc.)
She was unconsciously 'Tengrist' as per her (Siberian) Ancestor.

Yes, I agree with you on past viewing as well. I remember one time she did share with me a time when this occurred with her where she was viewing a civilization that was during some ancient period. I remember she described their clothing as having robes on they were doing hard labor in a city that was ancient looking with sand everywhere. I thought the buildings she described sounded like Egypt. But they were hauling stones and had carts with mules. So I agree with you that this can be possible as well. My friend got the distinct impression that she lived there or during this time frame possibly in a past life. But what seemed so convincing to her was that she actually felt she was right there when it happened and she was standing on top of some sort of sand dune looking downwards on everyone. But it definitely was not from this era.

StarTemple 18-10-2018 06:59 AM

Quote:

Teleportation is the transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.

Time travel would be teleporting not just the point but also the a set time in space. Teleporting should be instantaneous. So, they are not the same thing exactly. Related, but time travel is a whole lot more power required, out of the range of men and most angels, imo.

In addition, since there really is no "future" as it occurs spontaneously as the now, you could only travel backwards in time if that was ever in the human power. I doubt it will ever be, but there is a way to change the past without going there, also, beyond human and most angels.

sentient 19-10-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Yes, I agree with you on past viewing as well. I remember one time she did share with me a time when this occurred with her where she was viewing a civilization that was during some ancient period. I remember she described their clothing as having robes on they were doing hard labor in a city that was ancient looking with sand everywhere. I thought the buildings she described sounded like Egypt. But they were hauling stones and had carts with mules. So I agree with you that this can be possible as well. My friend got the distinct impression that she lived there or during this time frame possibly in a past life. But what seemed so convincing to her was that she actually felt she was right there when it happened and she was standing on top of some sort of sand dune looking downwards on everyone. But it definitely was not from this era.

Fascinating.
Some credible people do report seeing ancient civilizations, but because I have never ‘seen’ that far back, it remains as an open question possibility to me personally.

About ‘past lives viewing’ ……
At times I have seen superimposed images of other persons - on some people, which I have assumed to be their past lives still effecting them, because when I have ‘zoomed’ onto that superimposed image, ‘another dimensional’ (distance viewing) scene into the past has opened.
Like for one woman, similar to this one opened up:
http://www.renoir.net/images/paintings/pont-neuf.jpg
That era, those dresses and parasols and you get a distinctive feeling of that kind of promenade walking, café society atmosphere.

Or oppressive, dark, draughty corridors of some English castle, heavy social burdens and responsibilities atmosphere ….

But when it is your own past life then you are not just objectively (remote) viewing a scene from the past, it is more like a very lucid dream – where you are properly within that scene reliving it.
Though, if you are inspecting some old ruins and you spontaneously start to channel a person from that place/era, it may feel very much like it was your past life, because you do feel it in first person.

So here this psychic stuff (‘distance viewing’) can become confusing, and you are almost like forced into becoming a detached meditative witness to be able to sort out and map for yourself which is which, because not all thoughts and emotions are yours.

Like – all of a sudden (out of nowhere) you feel so depressed and don’t know why – when some ½ an hour later a friend turns up at your doorstep very depressed, wanting to unburden his/her present troubles.

hissyfit 07-11-2018 04:08 AM

did you do anything different that may have triggered it?

SkyGodWarrior 08-11-2018 01:09 AM

There are multiple ways to astral project. When you astral project through dreams and you monitor how you feel physically it is almost like being buzzed or intoxicated... when you astral project consciously it is a different feeling...

It feels just like your physical body but mass less.... and obviously you have other abilities like fllight... and etc.... so if she viewed the past in eygpt and she felt like she was there... she technically was... now you know why they say all time lines are existent all at once continuously and there is no past or feature haha.... only a references can be used according to consciousness...

I astral projected many times but lol soo much to do so little time it seems which is why I am learning to do it more consciously... I have gone to a place in a past life where a planet was destroyed... as I awaited to visit this place my higher self showed me that it was destroyed but it was reminded right in front of me and I was able to visit...

I have noticed some different states that match what you said with the eyes... there was a time where i spent a night at a hotel and I had a dream that lasted a whole life time as another person... entering that was strange because it never happened to me before... I remember laying down and hearing my heart pound in sequences with my eye moment... but even such a long time was lost to thought upon coming back... the life was like in fast forward like if you were to put a dvd in and press fast forward but still retain all the information emotions that transpired during that movie...

::)

Untersberg56 08-11-2018 03:02 AM

A Teleportation Phenomenon on the Untersberg Mountain

A persistently reported phenomenon on the Untersberg mountain in Bavaria is that of missing time and suddenly finding oneself in a different area without explanation as if one had been spontaneously teleported. Hikers have reported losing consciousness and then waking up in an unfamiliar part of the mountain with minutes or hours missing and unaccounted for. In some of these reports the person had travelled many miles within the span of just a few minutes.

I have had two experiences of this kind while living in Buenos Aires.

(1) At about 1420 hrs on Monday 13 September 2010 I went to meet my daughter from school. The afternoon was grey and drizzly. I was only fifty yards from the bus stop when I thought to myself that it was getting strangely greyer and darker. (Though no longer young, I am in good health, do not smoke, drink alcohol or take drugs.)

Having been deprived of consciousness, eight minutes later I came to in another part of the district having crossed two of the most dangerous road junctions in the city.

I was disoriented and confused and for some minutes found myself continuing to walk in the opposite direction to where I had been going. Finally I sorted it all out and got back in time to meet my daughter.

It was not until the Wednesday that it occurred to me that something strange had happened on the Monday. Fortunately I had had the presence of mind to note it all down in my diary.

(2) The second such incident occurred at 1930 hrs on Wednesday 20 July 2011. Having left my daughter at the house of a schoolfriend, I decided to walk to the underground railway station on Avda.Cordoba along a road I know well. It was dark, midwinter.

My intention was to walk the four blocks west along Laprida to Avda. Cordoba. The first block I came to should have been "General Mansilla". As I crossed the intersection I noticed that the street sign read "Agüero". This road Agüero runs parallel to Laprida 100 yards or more north. The road sign reading Agüero was correct and had not been interfered with, meaning that I had walked the 100 yards in a single minute unconscious under the guidance of an unknown force.

The only explanation is the word "Agüero". The street is named after a military man but the meaning of the word in Spanish is "presage, omen". Nothing like this has happened to me since.