Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Is this possible? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121052)

oookiritokunooo 01-03-2018 04:02 AM

Is this possible?

So, I've had many experiences with this goddess named Dalia she is from the Lithuanian and is considered the goddess of fate (meaning of her name). I've had frequent dreams of this being and met an incarnation of her's... I feel her presence and/or life force at all times. Last year, her incarnation had me seal a pact with her with a kiss. I'm curious to know if it is possible that she is now my TF as I am extremely weak and sensitive without her and mourn every moment where she is so far.

Lorelyen 01-03-2018 08:40 AM

There are other magical explanations of this. It sounds a bit Svengali to me - not exactly the same but hints of it. When we give things to darker entities (usually things they can't get from the mundane world themselves) in a pact we usually get something in return. Now it sounds as if She wants you as a servant. But you don't say enough about the pact as to how or why?

Twin Flame is just one of many sets of beliefs, a fashionable one currently. Choosing it as part of your path is of course up to you. She might have chosen you as her servant or acolyte on the Earth side. It may just be wishful thinking. You must decide.

FairyCrystal 01-03-2018 10:40 AM

A goddess for your TF? Geezz... please snap out of it. You've fallen victim to a darker energy which is not good.
Cleanse yourself, smudge your aura, your home, and focus on something that is absolutely positive, whether it's Jesus, Mary or another Ascended Master or guide.
I think you're on quite thin ice. I've been there myself when I was fascinated with the Celtic goddess Morrigu (darker aspect of Morgain). I found this group online, a cult, that was into her, and they all were freakily addicted to this energy. Most of these people were 'weak', victims of rape and abuse and so on. The way they relied on Morrigu wasn't freaky, it was totally scary! If they felt Morrigu told them to kill someone, I believe they would've done it. Not joking. As soon as I felt this, I left the group, and was over this thing with the Morrigu. Some forces shouldn't be tapped into.
Rid yourself of this energy. It is potentially dangerous. Remember, if it doesn't serve your highest good, it is NOT good! You'd want to work with energies that help you, nurture you, motivate you and lift you up, NOT energies that take power away from you.
So cut cords, use white sage if you can to cleanse your body and aura, then cleanse your entire house with it. Buy flowers to fill the void with positive energy. Throw them out as soon as they begin to wither, and buy new ones one more time.
Connect with absolute positive energies, and yes, Jesus is good even when not religious, and by all means ask AA Michael to protect you with his blue cloak, shield and sword of truth. You can also ask him to chop away any negative attachments, both from your aura AND your body.
If you have a bath, submerge in salt water. Preferably sea salt.

And TF? Please SNAP OUT OF IT!! You're involved with something nasty.

oookiritokunooo 01-03-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
A goddess for your TF? Geezz... please snap out of it. You've fallen victim to a darker energy which is not good.
Cleanse yourself, smudge your aura, your home, and focus on something that is absolutely positive, whether it's Jesus, Mary or another Ascended Master or guide.
I think you're on quite thin ice. I've been there myself when I was fascinated with the Celtic goddess Morrigu (darker aspect of Morgain). I found this group online, a cult, that was into her, and they all were freakily addicted to this energy. Most of these people were 'weak', victims of rape and abuse and so on. The way they relied on Morrigu wasn't freaky, it was totally scary! If they felt Morrigu told them to kill someone, I believe they would've done it. Not joking. As soon as I felt this, I left the group, and was over this thing with the Morrigu. Some forces shouldn't be tapped into.
Rid yourself of this energy. It is potentially dangerous. Remember, if it doesn't serve your highest good, it is NOT good! You'd want to work with energies that help you, nurture you, motivate you and lift you up, NOT energies that take power away from you.
So cut cords, use white sage if you can to cleanse your body and aura, then cleanse your entire house with it. Buy flowers to fill the void with positive energy. Throw them out as soon as they begin to wither, and buy new ones one more time.
Connect with absolute positive energies, and yes, Jesus is good even when not religious, and by all means ask AA Michael to protect you with his blue cloak, shield and sword of truth. You can also ask him to chop away any negative attachments, both from your aura AND your body.
If you have a bath, submerge in salt water. Preferably sea salt.

And TF? Please SNAP OUT OF IT!! You're involved with something nasty.

I've seen her aura and her intentions everything was as pure as they ever could be. I've had some archangels and some other friends look at her as well. She is who she says she is.. I'm an Incarnation of Nathaniel, Michael's brother as well lol. My gut feeling doesn't say anything bad

oookiritokunooo 01-03-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
There are other magical explanations of this. It sounds a bit Svengali to me - not exactly the same but hints of it. When we give things to darker entities (usually things they can't get from the mundane world themselves) in a pact we usually get something in return. Now it sounds as if She wants you as a servant. But you don't say enough about the pact as to how or why?

Twin Flame is just one of many sets of beliefs, a fashionable one currently. Choosing it as part of your path is of course up to you. She might have chosen you as her servant or acolyte on the Earth side. It may just be wishful thinking. You must decide.

Some of these words that you have mentioned I have never heard before, but I appreciate your reply. The deal wasn't much talked about but it allowed us to feel each other at all times she just told me to kiss her and I did. Recently she was impregnated by a man who was her ex, she kept the kid and went on. She gave birth two weeks or maybe three ago. I haven't felt her since she left. But I've had dreams of her with me in a hotel that I owned multiple times. I don't know I think it's a test of patience and trust but I have no clue. I've really lost touch with my spiritual side period really. I used to be able to identify spirits just by their power/energy level and now I can't even tell if I have a demon here that's how much I have closed myself off.. I'm just lost waiting at this point. Perhaps she has chosen me as a servant but we are both beings with similar power celestially lol

Inika 02-03-2018 05:05 AM

ooooooooooooh myyyyyyyyy gooooodddddddd

this is tf ^

im done.

Ciona 02-03-2018 05:22 AM

Hi,

Quote:

Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Perhaps she has chosen me as a servant but we are both beings with similar power celestially lol

Not really.. it may only seem like that to you at the moment. Perhaps you simply can't imagine any power you may have to be any greater than hers celestial or otherwise? What is 'similar'? Just curious

Also if you don't mind sharing, I'm wondering if this pact you sealed with her allows you date anyone? Any girls your age? Or are you hands off, so to speak?

Nowayout 02-03-2018 05:35 AM

Sister Moon... it's your bicycle in the avatar.

That's the power that has me... I love to cycle..

Sorry.. off on another tangent. Again..

Carry on... Good Sisters, and men.

Ciona 02-03-2018 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nowayout
Sister Moon... it's your bicycle in the avatar.

That's the power that has me... I love to cIt'ycle..

Sorry.. off on another tangent. Again..

Carry on... Good Sisters, and men.

It's not the bike. It's the beach lol.

Haha thank you Nowayout.

Lorelyen 02-03-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Some of these words that you have mentioned I have never heard before, but I appreciate your reply. The deal wasn't much talked about but it allowed us to feel each other at all times she just told me to kiss her and I did. Recently she was impregnated by a man who was her ex, she kept the kid and went on. She gave birth two weeks or maybe three ago. I haven't felt her since she left. But I've had dreams of her with me in a hotel that I owned multiple times. I don't know I think it's a test of patience and trust but I have no clue. I've really lost touch with my spiritual side period really. I used to be able to identify spirits just by their power/energy level and now I can't even tell if I have a demon here that's how much I have closed myself off.. I'm just lost waiting at this point. Perhaps she has chosen me as a servant but we are both beings with similar power celestially lol

Perhaps it's time then to take a rest from active spiritual work except maybe contemplation, a few minutes at a time best for you (mine's usually mid evening) ruminating about the day and if this goddess enters your thoughts, ask her "Why me?" See what she has to say and contemplate the answers carefully with honesty.

You may feel you've lost touch with your spiritual side but it's there in your experience somewhere and it'll emerge subtly on the mundane (material) world and in dreams.

Perhaps it's a period of consolidation.

By the way, Svengali as described in Wiki: "The word "svengali" has come to refer to a person who, with evil intent, dominates, manipulates, and controls a creative person such as a singer or an actor." That's why I said "wasn't exactly the same but hints of it," that is, not necessarily evil and you may not be an actor. It doesn't sound like possession where a Spirit takes you over, resides in you and controls. That's something very different.