Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Integrating Into The New Energetic Levels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11240)

themaster 17-02-2011 12:45 PM

Integrating Into The New Energetic Levels

channel sharing time.. source..

http://spiritlibrary.com/kuthumi-sch...ergetic-levels

a message from Kuthumi channeled by Lynette Leckie-Clark

I Kuthumi and Lord Hilarion come to share with you knowledge, peace and love. We here are all aware of the stirrings of the great energy Gaia ( Earth) as she seeks to cleanse old energies, and prepare for the new. This is similar to what mankind must also undertake. Some have begun, some are merely thinking about the whole idea, others have completed, let go and are ready and waiting to step into the new energy fields almost upon you. Lord Hilarion will continue.

So we, the Council of Light are gathered, offering our assistance for As above- So below to become complete reality for all. To help you ease comfortably into the new energies I wish to take you back to your childhood. This was a time when you could play, have fun, freely laugh and also cry when you fell or were hurt by another’s words. As you cried you innocently released the pain. Then it was gone and very soon you were playing and laughing again. This was a time of being always present without thoughts of responsibility, pressure or control. You were simply present. Concerned with what you wanted at each moment. That want could be a ball, a drink, or just to explore the world of your own back yard. Do you remember?

Make Believe

Do you remember when you played the game of make believe? What fun that was. You day dreamed about everything and believed it would all come true. You created wonderful pictures in your mind about things you wanted, and how you wished things to be in your world. Remember? I’d like you to remember how you totally trusted and believed in the creation of your day dreams. How focused you were with each creation, playing make believe.

I’ve come today to remind you of this time. To help you remember. You see you’ve come full circle. Yes, because as you are nearing the completion of the cycles of Earth, it’s time to play make believe again. It’s time to remember the trust, the focus, the strength of your belief in your day dream. I am asking you to pause in your busy life, to sit quietly, close your eyes, and be still. We’ll all be there with you as you begin to play again, to day dream about a new you. What would you want if you could choose right now? What would you like to do, to experience? Where would you like to succeed in your life? What would your friends be like, your family, children? Perhaps you would desire more free time to just do what ever you wanted, to walk along a beach, or along a track in the park.Or meet with us, communicate with us. Wouldn't’t it be fun?

Your Energetic Awakening

This would bring your life back into a more balanced state. It would also assist you in acknowledging your feeling side – your Higher Self. You are all moving into your natural state of being, of reading events and inter-actions a different way. Not just from your eyes, that which you can physically see and hear. But from an energetic level. Everything on Earth has an energetic field. Everything. The animals, plants, the mountains, streams and rivers, the insects, the minerals, mankind, even your table and chairs. All are linked through this energetic field.

Now the vibration of that great energy field has been lifted higher. You have been prepared for this for the last fifty years and more preparation will be given to you in your future years. You are now learning to recognize and communicate with your Higher Self. You are learning to acknowledge what you feel inside about a situation, a person or event, or a personal under- taking. Your Higher Self is continually pushing forward now asking, “How do you feel about this, how do you feel about that? Does it feel right, does it feel good to you? Just how do you feel about this?”

Your own energetic field of energy, had to be raised for this great step in man’s evolution to occur. There is still more to be achieved. Many of you are at varying levels of energetic advancement. My brother Kuthumi has spoken a great deal about clearing your emotional fields. Without completing this vital step you would not be able to hold the higher vibrational level of energy. The Light body would not cope and begin to break down, causing great distress and physical illness. It is a journey for each of you. One which your Soul joyously agreed to undertake before you incarnated.

Steps

Mankind has been operating with a very low third dimensional energy for thousands of years. This is why so many have trouble leaving that which is so familiar to them behind. No longer can you hold onto old and outdated events. No longer can you use these to play the role of victim. Again I quote Kuthumi who says, “There are no victims, there is only experience.”

Along with the energetic change must come the healing. This is your next step – to heal, to release all past. Be willing to do this. Have a willing intent. We will help you with our energy of love if you ask. As you proceed forward, acknowledge your great feeling energy, your heart, led by your own Higher Self. With each release, each step, your vibration is able to rise a little more, freeing your Soul. Step by step is the way forward. A little at a time. To look at the entire journey at once is often too daunting. The ego self steps in and says “I can’t.” The words “I can’t” hold you to the past. Lock you into staying just as you are, blocking your evolutionary growth, holding you back in third dimensional energy.

Each time you find yourself uttering the words, “I can’t,” stop, and play make believe with all the trust and belief you enjoyed as a child. Make believe. Ask us for help if you wish. Playing make believe is very powerful if you believe. It can carry you forward to truly listening to the voice within, and learning to feel and love your Soul – the very essence of you.

We bid you farewell with the Creator’s loving embrace.

Master Kuthumi and Lord Hilarion

Copyright © 2010 Rev, Lynette Leckie-Clark - All rights reserved. You are welcome to share with a friend but Not for sale in any form.

God-Like 17-02-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themaster

Along with the energetic change must come the healing. This is your next step – to heal, to release all past. Be willing to do this. Have a willing intent. We will help you with our energy of love if you ask. As you proceed forward, acknowledge your great feeling energy, your heart, led by your own Higher Self. With each release, each step, your vibration is able to rise a little more, freeing your Soul.

I loved the whole of this master.

I have had my own experience of Kuthumi (Koot as It was giving to me) lol - Is known to some as master koot.

"freeing your Soul" Is mentioned and It Is vital to do this. Our soul Is a slave to the mind and to the senses.

Free the soul - Yes Indeedy absolutely :smile:

x daz x

themaster 17-02-2011 01:09 PM

Yes, I like this one.. (the references to children etc.) I was reading it surprisingly during my teachers meditation time.. which started late like 7:06 p.m. or something..

Think I might randomly share the better channels out there.. which really means the channels I resonate with :D

7luminaries 17-02-2011 02:53 PM

Reading this brings tears to my eyes...somehow it really speaks to you doesn't it?

And I would love to be able to do healing and herbal work full time!
If the world economy goes to pot that's what I will be doing anyway:D

lanbee 17-02-2011 03:10 PM

agreed

Great again, thanks!:smile:

star-child 17-02-2011 03:21 PM

Really enjoyed reading that, thanks for sharing :smile:

These energetic shifts fill me with excitement.

Internal Queries 17-02-2011 03:51 PM

make believe. recently, because of the persistant activity going on in my head, i captured the remembrance of the instant in my childhood when the abiity to play "make believe" dissipated. i was playing "pirate" with my friend and had unearthed an old piece of rusty iron. in an instant that piece of rusty iron morphed from a priceless treasure object into a mere piece of rusty iron and the game was over. i saw the "treasure object" for what it really was. junk. i couldn't be a pirate that day or ever again.

now i'm being asked to play "make believe", make believe the grandiose stuff going on in my head is real, make believe that i know something profound, make believe that "something wonderful" is going to happen any minute now. but the rusty piece of iron STILL looks like just a rusty piece of iron and i STILL can't seem to be a pirate. just how literally am i suppose to take this "make believe"? i have a very literal and logical mind and i'm struggling with this.

themaster 18-02-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i have a very literal and logical mind and i'm struggling with this.

There's no right answer yah know? :D

It seems like/sounds like you have a lot of ego.. being a former ego and still a member of EGO's anonymous I understand :D

Have you ever done exercises of being in the center of your head "pineal"?

Have you ever tried to go into the higher mind..? these are some exercises my teacher taught me to quiet my ego.. which still runs a lot.. consciously now more than ever..

Funny story, is my teacher has done a few healings on me.. and sometimes he'll be like "stop thinking!" I find it funny he's aware I am thinking..

Roselove 18-02-2011 01:44 AM

interesting thanks for posting, this is exactly where i'm at now

Internal Queries 18-02-2011 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themaster
There's no right answer yah know? :D

It seems like/sounds like you have a lot of ego.. being a former ego and still a member of EGO's anonymous I understand :D

Have you ever done exercises of being in the center of your head "pineal"?

Have you ever tried to go into the higher mind..? these are some exercises my teacher taught me to quiet my ego.. which still runs a lot.. consciously now more than ever..

Funny story, is my teacher has done a few healings on me.. and sometimes he'll be like "stop thinking!" I find it funny he's aware I am thinking..

i'm not sure what you're saying here. it's an egotistical person who unable to supend disbelief enough to make fantastical things real? because i can't force myself to believe in the psychic (or psychological) phenom i'm experiencing indicates i'm an egotist? how so?

"higher mind". not sure what that means either. "higher" than what? than who? than "me"? perhaps. i shift around in various states of consciousness so maybe i cycle through some "higher" ones but in those moments i don't really think to gauge such values.