Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Afterlife and desires (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129939)

neil 16-06-2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
How do you know if it wouldnt have life or intelligence?

Because the invisible soul...ie:- "you & the likes"...is the only sentient conscious intellegent life/creation. Any thought form creation is not Soul & does not have intelligence in any form.

Who ever creates thought form, has to self animate it, make it move in any way.

neil 16-06-2019 10:43 PM

Quote:

I just did some research on thought forms apparently they can become alive and intelligent and even exist indepentley of their creators, clearly youmdont know what youre talking about

& that will be false information from other people who have no true understanding of spiritual matters.

Rickswordfish 16-06-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neil
& that will be false information from other people who have no true understanding of spiritual matters.

Im done with you, stay off my forum

Rah nam 16-06-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

Im done with you, stay off my forum

A typical behavior of an infantile soul (spirit)

Dargor 16-06-2019 11:16 PM

If you are hoping to get something akin to 72 virgins in the afterlife, then I'm afraid you are going be very disappointed. Just suck it up and try to achieve what you want while you're still alive.

JosephineB 16-06-2019 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If you are hoping to get something akin to 72 virgins in the afterlife, then I'm afraid you are going be very disappointed. Just suck it up and try to achieve what you want while you're still alive.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there.

Starman 17-06-2019 12:01 AM

Quote:

I just did some research on thought forms apparently they can become alive and intelligent
and even exist indepentley of their creators, clearly youmdont know what youre talking about

Why do you say that someone does not know what they are talking about? You are asking a question and then you
arrogantly reject answers that do not fit your belief. Why are you asking questions if you don't want to hear the
perspectives of others?

Truth is a matter of perception, research is a matter of perception. Good research usually concludes with more questions
than it does answers. In my life-time I have heard about lots of research that was bogus. I have also done lots of
scientific research myself.

If the truth be known, you did not do research, rather all you did, at best, was a survey. You do not have to believe
what others say but I think being respectful and polite will carry you farther than being arrogant. Are you going to
carry your arrogance into the afterlife? "What you have now, you will have then."

I am just really taken by the attitude you show in your posts on this thread. Open your heart a little and consider
that each person will know the truth by finding it for themselves. The afterlife is not fixed, its' not one way and one
way only, nor is this life we are now living here on Earth.

Peace and Good Journey to You My Brother.

Rickswordfish 17-06-2019 12:05 AM

**** YOU ALL!

Rickswordfish 17-06-2019 12:14 AM

I'm going to kill myself to show youre all wrong

Starman 17-06-2019 12:18 AM

Quote:

I'm going to kill myself to show youre all wrong

If you kill yourself you will not be able to show anyone anything.
Seek help, call a crisis line, or talk to someone. You are hurting
but you should not let your pain get the best of you.