Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Aura around Bird (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116658)

Shaunc 03-09-2017 12:29 AM

Aura around Bird

This morning after breakfast I was outside having a pipe and a coffee while reading a book about pureland buddhism when something caused me to look upwards towards my neighbors television aerial where a single rosella sat. (A brightly coloured wild Australian parrot). This bird had an aura around it that was to me very easy to see, it was a bright white/silver colour. I observed the bird sitting there until it responded to the calls of the other parrots and flew away to join them.
I was wondering if anybody else here has seen auras around birds before and if so is there any meaning or symbolism to it.
Thanks Shaun.

sentient 23-09-2017 02:18 AM

Interesting!

Very difficult to comment on anybody’s personal subjective experience though, but if I was you, my first thought would be that the rosella was an “animal spirit helper messenger” and an “omen” perhaps of some sort.

What “felt-sense recognition” qualities did you get/feel or directly experience (within) from that aura?

Don’t know. Open up and ask the rosella: “What do you want to tell me?”
Then let it go, totally, and let the answer come in its own time and unfold.

Shaunc 29-09-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentient
Interesting!

Very difficult to comment on anybody’s personal subjective experience though, but if I was you, my first thought would be that the rosella was an “animal spirit helper messenger” and an “omen” perhaps of some sort.

I suppose that's a real possibility. A bit over a year ago my best friend died. This guy was a real bird lover. It's possible that he's sending me some sort of message to let me know that he's ok. When I saw the bird he was the first thing that came to my mind. A few months before seeing this bird I actually had some old, dodgy tattoos covered up. Oneof the new tattoos I got was of a parrot to commemorate my friend.

What “felt-sense recognition” qualities did you get/feel or directly experience (within) from that aura?
The parrot seemed very peaceful and relaxed. The only thing slightly unusual about it was the fact that it was on it's own as parrots normally travel in either pairs or flocks.

Don’t know. Open up and ask the rosella: “What do you want to tell me?”
Then let it go, totally, and let the answer come in its own time and unfold.

Thanks. Maybe the answer has come to me.

sky 30-09-2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaunc
This morning after breakfast I was outside having a pipe and a coffee while reading a book about pureland buddhism when something caused me to look upwards towards my neighbors television aerial where a single rosella sat. (A brightly coloured wild Australian parrot). This bird had an aura around it that was to me very easy to see, it was a bright white/silver colour. I observed the bird sitting there until it responded to the calls of the other parrots and flew away to join them.
I was wondering if anybody else here has seen auras around birds before and if so is there any meaning or symbolism to it.
Thanks Shaun.

What was in that pipe :D
If you can remember what chapter you were reading then go back and re-read you will find the meaning....

Novas 01-10-2017 07:35 PM

Animals have auras, the aura can tell you what the animal feels and wants.

Shaunc 01-10-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
What was in that pipe :D
If you can remember what chapter you were reading then go back and re-read you will find the meaning....

Nothing too exciting. I stopped all that a long time ago.

Shaunc 01-10-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novas
Animals have auras, the aura can tell you what the animal feels and wants.

It was a wild parrot, not a pet, it wouldn't have wanted anything off me.
As far as feelings go, I felt quite peaceful at the time, whether the bird did or not I can't say but it would have been nesting season for them, it still is. At the moment most of them would have chicks to feed.