Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   That feeling that you don't like someone but aren't sure why (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113005)

SaraBee 27-04-2017 05:55 AM

That feeling that you don't like someone but aren't sure why

(I didn't know what forum to post this in. Please move it if it's in the wrong place.)

Sometimes, when I first meet someone, I instantly feel that I dislike them, even though they're being 100% polite and friendly and overall doing nothing wrong. Does anyone else get that feeling sometimes? If so, what is it? ESP? Intuition?

lilith 27-04-2017 01:30 PM

Yes, intuition is a form of ESP in my opinion. Listen to it. Don't rush to conclusions as sometimes we project our own characteristics or past experiences to others. I think I'm about 90% right in it. Other times I'm pleasantly surprised how some person is nice after all :) Those with third eye opened can see for sure. You may also be sensitive to other's people energy so you dislike them if they don't have best intentions and are disbalanced.

John32241 27-04-2017 03:41 PM

Hello,

Yes there is a world of greater awareness beyond our brain's comprehension. There are truly wonderful people we will meet in life that we absolutely will not resonate with. It is good to be aware of these things however.

John

Faith33 28-04-2017 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaraBee
(I didn't know what forum to post this in. Please move it if it's in the wrong place.)

Sometimes, when I first meet someone, I instantly feel that I dislike them, even though they're being 100% polite and friendly and overall doing nothing wrong. Does anyone else get that feeling sometimes? If so, what is it? ESP? Intuition?

In my case, I wouldn't say dislike, however, I don't want further contact with a person that won't sit well with me on our first meeting. I can sense that it won't work out for some reason, therefore don't pursue further meetings.
I think it's the chemistry that's off...

Snow Goose 28-04-2017 04:36 PM

Yes yes and yes I definately get this about people, places, situations. It's like an alarm going off in my head saying be on guard!

I'm pretty much always right when it comes to my first impression of people good/bad or indifferent. In the past I would give them the benefit of the doubt if it was negative but now I don't have learned that lesson.

Have read somewhere it's about being on different vibrations or soul families etc..... I dont know about any of that all I can say for sure is that you are getting a warning, beware shields up. Be polite but just keep your distance.

Uma 28-04-2017 09:13 PM

My dog senses things about people. Normally she is so lovey dovey, she loves everybody, but we went walking one day and his man was smiling and she just started growling at him. She could sense what was going on inside behind that smile.

mihael_11 28-04-2017 09:53 PM

You are saying, you don't like someone, but on other hand, there is someone you instantly like.

So it is gut feeling, that i had, i know it is true but didn't trusted it and after many years it was shown to me, that it was true, but sometimes you have to past that feeling to come to something else.

It is useful when you want to be in safe zone and deal with positive side of your life from where you are looking at that moment.

Aquamarine 21-05-2017 03:02 AM

I've learned to trust that instinct. It could be not just psychic senses you are picking up but I think sometimes people don't realize they are reading micro gestures-body language that someone is communicating, that is sending the person bad signs.

Though I used to say that it was more body language and less psychic senses to explain away my own questions regarding myself, I think it actually is more often an intuition. Its what is not being said in the moment that can be heard, the person may be contradicting something, false...that is what is seen and we know this is a bad sign, one we do not want to be around.

It is good to see it and know it.

Incognitomagnito 21-05-2017 10:33 PM

What Aquamarine said above, i think that it is a mixture of body language/micromovements, intuition and telepahy or empathy is some cases.
I feel like i can see deep down into people by looking in their eyes, there is something that just gives me an instant feeling about a person but at the same time i have been thrown off the scent by people who has a degree of mastery over their body language.

I think in some ways we may also sense peoples energy or life force, i have noticed i can pick up a feeling or a thought off of some people and others have more of a psychic guard over them (not a vampire btw, this is a new experience just tapping into these senses and this is what ive noticed), and their are others who purposefully send bad vibes and others who just seem to radiate and glow to Some people when they speak have a certain negative vibration in their voices and others have a calming and friendly vibe to the way they talk.

Always trust your gut feeling, though are many different factors that can come in to play, sometimes the ego like has been stated maybe projecting something it feels threatened by into another, or maybe even them projecting their ego onto you. You know deep down.

Lightspirit 21-05-2017 11:19 PM

One thing that does happen to me is they remind me of someone in my past that was an unpleasant experience. At that point I have to use my rationale and stop myself thinking that because each new person deserves a clean slate without the expectation they are the same as the person from my last.

There is another set of senses we all have that are to do with the energy fields around us. When you stand next to someone and they meet it wil tell you something. When your in the presence of a really kind nice person, you'll know before even talking to them.