Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Black orbs? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=37976)

Black Sheep 28-06-2012 05:09 PM

Black orbs?

I was reading some of the older threads and was wondering if anyone has any insight on black orbs. I've only seen them a handful of times, once I saw one pass through our apt. to the one upstairs(the tenents were avid drug users, so thought maybe a connection?)

The only other time was when I lived in a haunted house, there were tons of black orbs, as well as golden orbs. I did see for the first time, a golden orb with wings, so that was neat, but anyway. (The ghosts generally appeared as dark shadows, or as faint white apperations in period dress, so I thought they were different.) I did ask for angels to save the lost souls? Anyway, that house was active to say the least.

The ones I saw are/were similar to the golden ones(or blue ones that I've seen as well), a soft, velvety glow, but instead of light, it was pure darkness. What are they?

Emmalevine 28-06-2012 05:43 PM

I've seen black orbs but only small ones and at random times. I have no idea what they are or represent and would be interested in any replies too.

onetruebeliever 28-06-2012 10:10 PM

My son has small black orbs in his room from time to time - 5 or 6 at a time. They just bounce around and speed around his room. He feels that they are very happy - they make him feel happy - like they are having a wonderful time. I am not sure if this is related, but the morning after the last group visited, we got an EVP of a boy saying it was him and he was "just messin'". I specifically asked who it was that was there. Interesting to be sure.

Haoma 29-06-2012 04:44 AM

I see a black energy or orb around me (mostly in my bedroom) from time to time. It's nice, not "dark" in any way.

Perfect Storm 29-06-2012 09:19 AM

I have seen a collection of black orbs once, about 3-4 of differing sizes floating around each other in a tight formation, giving the impression they were one entity.

They also seemed extremely excited that I could see them and where speeding up and down the bed!

Adrienne 30-06-2012 09:07 AM

Interesting I have never heard of black orbs before.

Black Sheep 30-06-2012 07:55 PM

Thank you for all your replies.
I've always been curious, is it an angel for earthbound spirits, or just balls of energy? What causes their appearance or purpose?

The movement seemed purposeful, and I never felt "negativity" from them, in fact, the black had a softness to it, just like the golden ones do. It's nice to see other with similar experiences.:smile:

Midnite 01-07-2012 05:03 AM

I actually recently summoned a black orb, consciously without a clue about what I was doing, subconsciously with full intent and knowledge of exactly what I was doing. Confusing but this what happens when your subconscious wants to do something beyond what your conscious mind can remember.

Firstly, Black is not a 'dark' or 'evil' color.. it can actually be quite purifying and I have even used it in healing before. However much of the Dark does like to adopt the blackness fora myriad of other reasons including hiding their true identity.

Spirits may travel in orb form quite frequently, some most resonate with the color black and therefore appear black. In saying this, I don't trust regular spirits good/bad and get rid of them whenever I see them anyway. Others are more lenient towards the spirit world.

Black orbs were also used in the way old ancient days as constructs of twin energies. A twin energy to follow you into war, etc.

wstein 01-07-2012 06:11 AM

There is a black energy (like a color of light that is black, not darkness). I see no reason there shouldn't be orbs of that color too.

Lynn 01-07-2012 01:55 PM

Hello

We think of black as the colour of darkness or of something that is not good. Black though too has the other meaning it is a colour of great passions and energy. Black is only on the negative when it is used in that way.

One theory on the black orbs we see is Shadow People. I have information on that aspect but right now the main computer I have has a "Trojon" and wont even let me sign on. I pay huge money for virus software and I get the "Black Cloud" lol around it.

The rule of thumb is really if it does not make one's hair stand on end in a bad way or cause a child any issues with sleep ext then the energy is fine. I know this even more so from coming home from a very intense trip to England and the energies I felt there. Some very light and some very dark, where one was given things like headaches and upset tummy energies. Those are what one looks not to find and has to have cleared from one when they arise.

Lynn